Story 1
200 4 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dear diary,

My name is Anna. I am four years old. And I have the world prettiest mommy. Her name is Mommy. She says I smell like flowers.

“Why do I smell like flowers?” I asked her one night and she told me her story.

I like stories very much. One day I asked mommy why I love stories so much.

She said, “Because I have been reading you stories ever since you were a just a tiny little seedling, silly.” Mommy’s has a funny voice.

Mommy's voice is so yummy. It tickles my stomach which then roars like a lion. Mommy says three days after I was born a lion came to take me away and she trapped it inside my stomach.

Heehe-

My mommy is the strongest. Even my daddy is scared of her. He only comes back at night when she’s sleeping and leaves before she wakes up. He thinks I don’t know. Heehe- Anna knows everything. I have mommy’s brains, after all.

Yesh~
Yesh~

Even Miss Evelyn she’s Anna is the smartest. Ah! I forgot about mommy’s story.

This is what she said.

“One day I was working late and by the time my shift ended, it had started raining.”

Mommy said rain is a bad guy. I didn’t listen to her and rain dirtied my favorite pink skirt. It was grandmothers present. She can’t give me any more presents because mommy says she went on an adventure and will only return when I grow up.

I miss you Moma.

*Sniff*

I cried so much that day. I couldn’t play with tigge and elefato for a whole week!

I asked mommy what happened to me and she said I was sick. I heard mommy crying that night. I don’t play with rain anymore. I hate uncle rain.

“Honey, I’m home!”

“Daddy!” Anna cried when she heard her daddy’s voice and ran out of the pink-themed room with white princess bed, leaving the incoherent scribbled pages of her story lying on the velvety softness of her pink pillows. They were not completely forgotten, just left to rest until she picks them back again and continues the story of her life.

2