CHAPTER 4 THE HAPPY COUPLE
1.7k 4 50
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I stepped out of the shower reluctantly. The heat of it had helped me empty my mind. But the hot water didn’t last forever. By the time I was out it was lukewarm at best. 

 

Shivering a little I noticed my clothes were gone. Grabbing a fresh towel I stepped out into Gail and Millie’s bedroom. Millie looked to my chest as I walked out. 

 

“Got any PJs I can use?” I asked. 

 

The dark haired woman jerked awake once I reminded her. Digging into a chest of drawers she pulled out some girls underwear and sweatpants. 

 

“I’ll stick to these,” I said, grabbing the sweats. Turning around I dropped the towel and put them on smoothly. Before Millie knew it I was turning back around. I noticed her eyes focused on my pants. Free balling it my bulge was noticeable. Smaller because of the shower I tried to not let it phase me. 

 

“So I should take the couch,” I said. 

 

“Don’t be silly,” Gail said. “You can sleep in our bed.”

 

“I don’t think that’s appropriate,” I said. Thinking she meant they would sleep somewhere else. “The couch is fine for me.”

 

“I mean… if you want,” Millie said sadly. Walking out of the room I noticed that the couch was not ideal. I was only about 5 foot 4 inches tall at the moment. My growth spurt wasn’t for a while yet. The couch cushions were about 4 feet wide. Barely big enough for 2 to sit at. 

 

Millie and Gail looked at it with him. “You can sleep with us,” Gail said like it was final. I blushed but followed them back into the room. 

 

“You can take the middle,” Millie said. Chipper and happy she showed her white teeth in a constant smile. I couldn’t help but notice how cute she was. Her ass was firm in the shorts and she still wore the apron. 

 

I got in the bed and expected they would step into the bathroom to change. No, they stripped down right there for me. Neither speaking as they disrobed. Not just to underwear, but fully nude. 

 

Gail took off her brown patrol uniform. Her black bra and panties were extra noticeable against her pale white skin. Long brown hair tied back she pulled the band off and let her hair down. No longer in cop mode she was very beautiful. Tan skin, there was some muscle showing in her bare arms. I watched everything move perfectly as she almost put on a show for me. Her C-cup breasts perky. They bounced as she undid the bra. 

 

My boner shot up in salute to the the view of her. The virgin body reacted instantaneously. I tried to hide it but Gail noticed it. Giving me a wink my mind was going in all kinds of places. These were lesbians, right? 

 

Millie caught my eye then. She was staring at me as she dropped the apron then her bra. Her small breasts matched her slim figure perfectly. The old acne scars on each side of her lips were the last thing I was looking at as she smiled widely at me. 

 

I gulped. Throw me in the middle of the desert and I’ll find my way out. Throw me in rural America and I’ll stumble on 2 very confusing women and make a fool of myself. 

 

The married women shared another look then put on tall shirts for pajamas. I didn’t miss that they dropped their underwear as soon as the shirts were on. My dick fought my hand to get free and show its full attention. Precum poured out of the head. 

 

The women moved to sit on either side of me. Staring down at me like I was some kind of meal. 

 

“How do-“ my voice cracked. “How do women get pregnant?”

 

“The act itself?” Gail asked. A smirk on her lips. 

 

“I mean, is it left to the guy to choose?”

 

“There is a lottery,” Gail said. “Men can sleep with whoever is around them. But to receive government assistance, men donate sperm, directly or indirectly. Women enter a lottery. If your number is called you can try to get pregnant.”

 

“And are you in the lottery?” I asked. 

 

“We both are,” Gail said with a sober frown. “We have been for years.”

 

I gulped, again staring at them one by one on either side. I couldn’t believe this was happening. “You know I’m 14, right?”

 

Gail nodded with a blush. “We don’t have to. But we were hoping…”

 

“Fu-“ I almost said fuck it and dove right in. But part of me hesitated. Not because of the act itself, I had said I wanted to fuck more women. Might as well start early. But I had the mind of a man and the body of a boy. It might be best to play it up. “Would you help me?” I asked shyly. “I’m not exactly sure what to do.”

 

The women shared another look. Lust in their eyes they reached for my hands. They were wrapped around my raging boner without me noticing. The girls gently grabbed my hands and pulled them away from my bulge. 

 

“It’s so big,” Gail noted, mesmerized. I was starting to think they weren’t lesbians by choice. Maybe being with a man was a rare treat. Or they wanted to get pregnant so bad that it was a kink. I was new here. There was no way to know for now, and asking questions was the last thing on my mind. 

 

As one they grabbed my waistband to reveal my cock. It flopped in the air and slapped my non-existent abs. I watched the girls as they stared at it. Their hands crept toward it. Their fingers wrapped around the shaft. I groaned. This body really was a virgin. My waist bucked with the stimulation. 

 

“Let us do everything,” Gail said. The women moved closer as they slowly jerked it up and down. I had a double handjob once at a massage parlor. Not paying for it was so much better. Amateurs or not, I was way more turned on by these girls. Every jerk up caused me to groan. 

 

My hands went up to their breasts. One in either hand I squeezed them. My aches forgotten. I wanted to curse as they continued. I would like to say I lasted a while. But it wasn’t long until I gripped their tits and came all over my stomach. 

 

Gail groaned sadly. “You’re wasting it,” she said more to herself. 

 

“There’s plenty more where that came from,” I promised in between breaths. To prove my point my dick jumped as they looked back to it. 

 

“You first,” Gail said to Millie. The curly dark haired girl smiled as she moved to straddle my legs. I looked down at her. My dick still rock hard as she stared at it. Her cheeks flushed red as we locked eyes. She slowly moved up to it. 

 

“Are you sure this is okay with you?” She asked me. I nodded and she took off her shirt. Her perky breasts jostled with the movement. My eyes immediately shot down to her pussy lips. Shaved and smooth, my dick jumped at the view. Every little thing I had been used to as an adult was somehow new and boner inspiring. 

 

“I assume you want me to cum a lot?” I asked. They both nodded. “Have either of you been with a b-man?” I almost said boy. They shook their heads. “Take off your shirt,” I said to Gail. She nodded and did so. Almost frantic to follow my orders. Her C cup breasts had wide areolas. “Lick off my cum,” I commanded. 

 

She looked at me oddly. “The more turned on I am. The more I can cum.” That was enough for her. The officer was soon using her pink tongue to lick up a glob of white cum. My hips bucked as Millie joined her. Both girls moaned as they tasted it. I was more than clean by the time they finished. But that was all the break I needed. 

 

“Ok,” I told Gail. She smiled at me shyly then lined her pussy lips up with my dick. She gasped as she slid down ever so slowly. I groaned as Gail was licking her way up my body. 

 

She made it to my mouth and I began kissing her. Tongues in each other's mouths Millie began rocking her body back and forth. My hand moved to between Gail’s legs to distract myself. Millie’s tight cunt was too much. I was going to cum more quickly than from the handjob. 

 

Gail moaned in my mouth as I found her clit. Her pussy was drenched. The erect bean was easy to find. Moving along it quickly I focused on that as Millie sped up again. Her hands resting on my thighs behind her. Her body arched backward. The woman’s small chest jiggled as her hips moved expertly. 

 

“Fuck your pussys feel amazing,” I managed to get out. Gail grabbed my head to kiss me harder. She struggled for breath as I sped up on her clit. 

 

Then with a yell Millie came. “Oh god!” Her voice cracked as she screamed. No longer moving, her lower muscles squeezed making me cum into her involuntarily. During it I sped up on Gail’s clit but couldn’t add her to the orgasm. My strength was leaving me as the orgasm moved through my entire body. 

 

“Fucking amazing,” I gasped. My hips thrust into Millie in aftershocks. She laid her head closer to my body. Gail began kissing her. 

 

“Keep going,” Gail said. Millie nodded and started rocking her hips again. 

 

I grunted and groaned. Still in the refractory period it hurt and felt good at the same time. It took a whole minute for the pain to disappear. Millie and Gail taking turns to kiss me as they used my dick how they wanted. Millie rode me for all she was worth. Already sweating, she surprisingly came again. 

 

“This is so good,” Millie said. “You have to try it.” 

 

“I plan to,” Gail said. I was out of the conversation but didn’t care. These 2 women could have all of my cum. 

 

Gail started up again after her orgasm and I was quickly cumming into her once more. When I finished she rolled off and moved herself to the fetal position. I recognized it from what Julianne Moore did in the Big Lebowski. Supposedly the position helped women conceive.

 

“2 minutes,” I said. Gail stopped moving herself over me. She frowned but nodded. 

 

“Lick my balls or something,” he offered. 

 

“Will that help?” She asked, confused. I nodded. She moved her face between my thighs. My dick still rock hard, it rested against my abs. The brown haired officer kissed one of the balls. Then the other. 

 

“Put one in your mouth and lick or suck it,” I offered. “My shaft just needs a break.”

 

She nodded. My hand grabbed Millie’s boob next to me. She was focused on her wife between my legs. Gail did as she was told. Taking in one ball she sucked it. She moaned happily with the taste of her wife’s juices. I groaned as I closed my eyes. 

 

She was slow and methodical. By the time she moved to the other one I was ready but I didn’t stop her. I groaned louder to let her know how good it felt. She sucked on the ball then just the skin. Then licked from bottom to top. Side to side. 

 

By the time I was really ready I said, “ok.” She smiled and got back up. Lining herself up she went down in 1 go. Gail grunted. Her thighs shook in either pleasure or pain. I couldn’t tell. I pulled her face down to mine and began kissing her again. 

 

Gasping in my mouth she sped up. Stronger than Millie she raised her lower half up higher and slammed down onto me. My dick poking her cervix, she sped up. My hands went to her tits. Squeezing her nipples she bit my neck. Then as one we came. I started it and as soon as my semen hit inside of her the woman began to shake. 

 

Losing her strength she bottomed out on me. Her thighs tightened against me as we held each other for dear life. 

 

“Holy fuck!” I gasped. “I needed this.” 

 

“Me too,” Millie said. Kissing me on the cheek she gave Gail one as well. “Thank you for this.” 

 

“Thank you. The only thing that could make this better is a sandwich and a cigarette.”

 

“You smoke?” Gail chuckled. 

 

“Just after sex,” I said. The brunette looked to her wife. 

 

“I have a couple,” she said, rolling her eyes. Gail extricated herself off me with a grunt. Before I knew it they ushered me outside. There was a 3 seasons porch out back that looked out onto the mountain. In front of a small bench there was an empty ashtray. 

 

Millie pulled out a crumpled up pack from under the bench. There were 2 left. Marlboro reds. My mouth salivated. She took 1 and handed it to me. The other she went for but I stopped her. 

 

“You might be pregnant,” I said. “You don’t want to do that.” 

 

“Really?” She asked. Stars in her eyes. I was kind of lying because I wanted both cigarettes. 

 

“If you were ovulating you probably are,” I said. “I don’t think I’ve ever cum so hard.” 

 

She smiled and shut the pack. “I was. I can feel it,” she said. Her hand going to her belly I was worried she was telling the truth. Didn’t seem right to cum and run. 

 

I had never been with a woman without a condom. Well once, but I was really drunk. The fear at the clinic while being checked for STDs had scared me straight and I never did again. These women were on me before I could stop myself. And they wanted to get pregnant. It almost felt like my duty as a I guy to help. 

 

Millie lit my cigarette for me. I sat at the bench with a sigh. The girls sat on either of my sides. It felt weird being the small person there. But I draped my arms over their shoulders. They ducked down to make it easier. I smoked the cigarette slowly as we looked down the mountain. Right then heights really didn’t bother me. 

 

“Again?” I asked as the cigarette disappeared. 

 

“Really?” The girls asked. 

 

“Get me a sandwich and a cigarette and I could go all night with you 2,” I lied. My body was tired. But who knew how often this opportunity would come my way. If they kept doing all the work I had a few more shots left in me. 

 

50