CHAPTER 14 SURVIVAL
1.4k 3 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next morning I woke up to a handjob. I had been laying on my back while Luna’s head was on my shoulder. Her hand in my sweatpants, it wasn’t really about jerking me off. Simply exploring. 

 

To let her know I was awake I slid my waistband down. Luna looked up at me shyly. I closed my eyes and pretended to snore. She went back to playing with it. First waving it around like a sword. Then moving the balls around. I guessed she had never played with one before. 

 

“You play with it enough it will give you your favorite treat,” I said. 

 

“Promise?” She licked her lips. 

 

“Do you really like the taste?” I asked. 

 

“I love it,” Luna said. “There’s something about it. I don’t know.” 

 

“Is it sweet?” I asked. I had been eating fruits. 

 

“A little. More strong. Pungent,” she corrected. “Have you ever watched porn?” 

 

“I have not,” I said. In this world anyway. 

 

“Most of its lesbian stuff. There’s a few men that do it,” Luna said. “They usually do a thing called creampies, where the guy cums in the girl.” I played dumb. “There was this one. A girl swallowed his cum. I saw it once and I don’t know. Turned me on so much.”  

 

“You watch a lot of porn?” I asked. She blushed. 

 

“A little.”

 

“How often?” 

 

“I have a couple videos,” she whispered. I forgot the internet wasn’t really a widespread phenomenon yet. These poor repressed people. 

 

“We should watch them together,” I said. “I’d love to learn what you like. Anyways, have you ever heard of a money shot?” She shook her head. “It’s where a guy cums on your face.”

 

“Why?” 

 

“It’s supposed to be hot for the guy, I think.”

 

“Do you want to?” She asked excitedly. 

 

“Uh sure,” I said. It still surprised me how the normally hard stuff to talk girls into was easy for Luna. 

 

She moved between my legs and spit on my dick. Jerking me up and down her face stared down at my shaft. “No, just um. Just blow me or jerk me off. I’ll let you know when I’m gonna cum. Then you point it at your face.”

 

She nodded. Locking eyes with me she laid down. Happily slurping up my balls, the blonde girl jerked me off slowly. One ball, then the other, then both were in her mouth as her tongue moved around them. Her hand focused on my glans as precum poured out. Her grip strong, I groaned as she went faster. 

 

Still in a young body I was ready quickly. “Ok,” I said with a nod. Luna smiled wide. Moving her head up a little she directed my dick at her face. 

 

“Stick your tongue out,” I grunted. She did. The tip of her tongue licked the head. The first rope of cum landed on her long tongue. She kept jerking and the next hit her cheek. Then nose and another on her lips. 

 

The last was smaller and landed on my dick. She licked it off with a hum. When I was done spurting, Luna pulled her tongue in. Her eyes fluttered as she tasted it. 

 

“So good,” she said. Her fingers moved to the globs on her face. Sliding them to her mouth she sucked her fingers clean. I was rock hard when she finished. 

 

“That was hot,” I said. It had never really done it for me in porn. But real life was much better. “We should make our own porno.”

 

“Can we??” Luna asked way too excited. 

 

“If you want,” I said. 

 

“Please,” she said sitting up. She clapped and bounced. Her large breasts jostled with the movement. 

 

“Do you have a camera?” 

 

“My mom does somewhere,” she said. “But it’s old.”

 

“Tell you what. Let’s keep our eyes out for a new one. We can make our own.”

 

“I’d love that,” she said. “It sounds so…hot.”

 

“We are just making them for home use, right?”

 

“Of course,” she said. I wasn’t convinced. She might actually like having them released. I didn’t really care. I’d make the first few POV so I wouldn’t be in them. Just in case. 

 

“It’s a plan,” I said. 

 

“I’m turned on again,” she said. “Should we do another money shot?”

 

“Ok, but let me take care of you too,” I said. Pulling her toward me we laid facing one another. I played with her breasts and pussy. She jerked me off. I was full on fingerbanging her to make her squirt. Her Gspot was extra sensitive as well. I was lucky hers was rather shallow. There was no risk of harming her maidenhead. I had checked, she was still a virgin. 

 

Then she jerked me off onto my stomach and licked me clean. I didn’t know tasting cum was a kink but it was for her. It took a lot of effort to get her out of bed. We grabbed Audrey for a workout in the basement. I did weights while they tried yoga again. I directed them on the forms as they moved slowly between them. 

 

After breakfast Ava joined us in the kitchen. She grabbed Luna for their day together and the blonde reluctantly went with. I blew her a kiss and she blushed while walking away. Audrey and I were soon in the car driving through town. 

 

“I’m glad you’re getting so close with Luna,” Audrey said. 

 

I became nervous. But I knew the conversation was coming. It didn’t come though. The beautiful woman stared straight ahead as we drove on the interstate. 

 

I wasn’t sure why she didn’t say anything yet, then I realized she didn’t know how. Many women I knew were the type to let issues build up until they exploded. I wasn’t taught to deal with problems that way. You had to get things out in the open so they didn’t fester. 

 

“Do you want me to have sex with your daughters?” I asked bluntly. 

 

She didn’t react right away. When she did it was to show me a horrified look. “No!”

 

I wasn’t buying it. Her eye and lip had twitched when she said it. “Since I left that cabin that’s all I’ve been hearing I’m good for. Impregnating women. That’s my role in society. I accepted it wholeheartedly. I fully expected you to pick me up and demand it yourself. You can’t tell me that something like that hasn’t crossed your mind, Audrey. I know Ava was conceived by a drunken one night stand and you bribed a guy to help you make Luna.”

 

“How do you know that?” She asked. More upset by that news than anything else I said. Angry herself now, she pulled over to the side of the road. 

 

“The feds showed me a full dossier on you before I met you.”

 

“What else did it say?” She asked. A little fear in her voice. 

 

“A few speeding tickets. A drunk and disorderly. And your business has been on the decline the last few years,” I said. “I don’t care about any of that, Audrey. Not even how you made Luna and Ava. I can keep a secret. But I really like you. I really like Luna. And I hope to get to know Ava. I would just appreciate you not beating around the bush. I really don’t want to do something you don’t like and you kick me out on the street.”

 

She bit her lip as a few tears fell from her eyes. I let her think over my words for a time. I didn’t let my emotions get the better of me. I fought saying everything I thought in a matter of fact tone. Something I had said struck a chord in her and she was struggling to say what she was thinking.  

 

“I um,” she started then stopped as her voice cracked. “I grew up with Ava’s father. We were best friends. He lived a few houses down. From 5 years old to 15. We weren’t apart for more than a few days. Then he turned 16 and entered into the Pregnancy program. He changed after that. Saw women as pieces of meat. I saw him once. We talked about old times. We got drunk and made Ava. I had hoped he would want to stay in her life. We were friends once. But he had changed,” she said. Tears in her eyes as she said the words I got a better picture of it all. 

 

“He lives on the other side of town. Never once called or cared to meet her,” she laughed wiping her eyes. 

 

“What about Luna’s dad? Is he in town?” 

 

“No. He was here on one of those exchange programs,” she said. 

 

We were quiet for a time. Eventually I put my hand on hers. She smiled at me and dabbed at her eyes. “When I heard about you I really just wanted to see my old friend. Your mom, me, and Ava’s dad had been best friends. Margaret changed in high school just like Ava’s dad. Me? I stayed the same. Stayed in the same house. Same job. Same everything. I have a part of my old friend in Ava. And now I have a part of my other old friend in you.” 

 

I pulled her head to mine and kissed her forehead. “I didn’t like my mother. She wasn’t right in the head,” I admitted. “I don’t like talking or thinking about her. So I’m sorry if I’m blunt about my feelings.” Audrey nodded. “But I really like you, Audrey. I’ve only known you for a short time. But already I can see that you are a giver. Everyone around you takes, and you just have more to give.” 

 

She looked at me oddly. Almost surprised by my words. A few more tears fell. “I’d prefer not to take. I would prefer you and I have an understanding. No falsehoods. I don’t want to get invested in you and your family but I piss you off and you kick me out. I don’t know if I could handle that again.” My voice cracked with the admission. 

 

So many families I had gone to and blown it when I thought things were good between us. The beginning was where ground rules had to be set. You don’t play a game and try to figure out the rules later. You had to play by them at the beginning. 

 

“Tell me what you want from me,” I said. “No judgment, Audrey. We set ground rules now. Then never talk about them again.”

 

“Ok,” she whispered. She let out a long breath. “What do you want to know?”

 

“I want to know why you wanted me.” I put my hand up to stop her from talking. “I buy the whole friend thing a little. But it’s not the full truth. I can tell.”

 

Her eye twitched again. “It really was…at first,” she said. “But…then on the plane I began to think about it more. I mean you’re not related to me or my daughters. Not with me of course. But it would be more helpful with my girls in the future if they did want kids.”

 

“I understand that. And I’m in complete agreement with you,” I said. She let out a steadying breath. I guessed she thought I would freak out. “But why not you?”

 

“What?” 

 

“Why not for you? I mean you’re young and sexy. I was serious about using the lotions on you, you know.”

 

Audrey blushed. Her already tan skin darkening further. “Stop. I’m too old for that.”

 

“Too old for fun or kids?” I asked. 

 

“Both,” she said. 

 

“What? You’re not too old for either,” I said. “You’ve got that hot MILF body.”

 

“What’s a milf?” She asked. 

 

“It’s an acronym for mother I’d like to f-“ I said. 

 

“What? No?” 

 

“I’m serious, that’s what it means,” I said with a laugh. She somehow blushed more. 

 

“Stop. That’s not a thing,” she said. 

 

“It is. Trust me,” I said. “Why not you?”

 

“You’re a little young,” she said. “Besides I’m already trying to pimp you out to my daughters.”

 

“True,” I said. “Makes you all the hotter.”

 

She frowned at me. “Are you really not mad?” 

 

“Mad? No. You did what I asked. You told me the truth. I want this to be an open book relationship, Audrey. I was serious about what I said. I want to be a part of my kids' lives. I would really love it if you were there with me. That’s why I want us to be on the same page. Not making you guess what’s going on.”

 

Audrey smiled again. “I really would love that. All the kids I mean. That’s my dream. So many kids we fill the house up.”

 

“Then let’s work at it. Together,” I said.

 

“Did you-did you sleep with Luna?” She asked. Biting her lip she really didn’t want to ask the question. 

 

“Why would you ask that? That’s a little invasive don’t you think?” I asked. She had a stricken look on her face. “I’m joking. Sarcasm remember?” She frowned and swatted at me. 

 

“Luna and I talked about it. She doesn’t want a kid right now. We haven’t taken it much beyond kissing,” I said. I didn’t clarify kissing sex organs. I wanted to be truthish. Some people didn’t want the full truth. They couldn’t handle it. 

 

“Thank god,” Audrey said. “I was worried.”

 

“She has slept in my room,” I said. “But I’ve been a perfect gentleman and I don’t plan on progressing until she says something.”

 

“Really?” She asked. “Since when was she sleeping in your room?”

 

“Like the day after I moved in?”

 

“Seriously?”

 

“Yes,” I said. “Open book remember. I think she was starved for male attention. You should really have a talk with her.”

 

“You think?” She asked. 

 

“Of course,” I said. “Would you have worried about us having sex if you had? Did you even ask your daughter's opinions before bringing a strange kid into your home?”

 

“No,” she whispered. “I didn’t think about it.”

 

“Well you should Audrey. They live there too. I know they don’t pay bills. But your decisions affect everyone.”

 

“You might be right,” she said with a sigh. “Yesterday was the first time in I don’t know how long that I actually talked to Luna about things. It’s kind of an unspoken agreement to not talk about never meeting our dads.”

 

“That’s too bad,” I said. “Let’s try to do better. You might want to have the same conversation with Ava too.”

 

“Ava’s too busy with her own life. She doesn’t want to hear this stuff from me,” Audrey said quietly. 

 

“Yes she does,” I said. My hand on her shoulder it felt weird to be acting as a therapist. That was the role I needed to play for now, so I would. “She wants you to tell her no too. Next time you plan something as a family tell her she can’t skip. You’ll be surprised how easy it is to get her to come along.”

 

“You think?”

 

“I do.”

 

Audrey brought me in for a hug. “Thank you, Russ. I was worried you were ready to leave us.”

 

“I was if you weren’t truthful with me,” I said. “So are we good? What are your ground rules for me so you’ll let me stay in your house?”

 

“You can always stay with me-“

 

“No, Aud. Like I said. You’re a giver. I don’t want to take. Set ground rules. It will help me not step on your toes. And you to know that I’m not doing anything behind your back.”

 

“Ok ok,” she said. “Don’t have sex with my daughters until they’re out of school.”

 

“Don’t have sex or don’t impregnate?”

 

“Impregnate,” she said hesitantly. 

 

“Fair enough,” I said. “I can do that. But I expect you to talk with them and set these ground rules as well.”

 

“I can do that, I think,” she said. 

 

“You can and you will. What else?”

 

“I don’t know,” she said.

 

“That’s fine. Think about it. Get back to me,” I said. She nodded. Soon we were rejoining traffic. It took a little bit. But by the time her eyes dried Audrey was herself again. In fact she seemed a little better. 

 

We went to a few stores. I picked up more exercise weights. There were some yoga mats there as well. We got enough for all of us. We were leaving the shopping center when I noticed the most interesting store. 

 

“You mind?” I asked Audrey. 

 

She reluctantly went in. It was an Army Surplus store. I hadn’t expected to find one. I was hit with the nostalgic smell as I walked in. 

 

My eyes immediately went to a rack of rucksacks. There was a nice canvas brown one that reminded me of my favorite pack in my last life. I grabbed it and started looking around. Like a kid in a candy store I went from bin to bin then glass case to glass case. I was at the knives when I saw one I wanted badly. 

 

The blade was only about 7 inches long. Slightly curved with a black metal sheen on the blade. Much like my favorite one back in the day. It could be grinded to razor sharpness and last for years if I took care of it. 

 

“Hello!” I yelled. 

 

“What?!” An old voice yelled back. 

 

“I need help here!”

 

“Shut up, I'm coming,” the man said. I was a little surprised to see a man. But not overly. He was at least 80 years old. Past his prime and breeding years it was no wonder he was holed up in an old shop. 

 

“What the hell do you want, kid?” He asked. Unphased about seeing a boy. Audrey stood beside me giving the old man an angry look. 

 

“I want this,” I said pointing at the knife. 

 

“Gotta be 16.”

 

“I am, you old fart. You blind or something?”

 

“Watch your mouth kid. Before I slap it.”

 

“You couldn’t slap yourself. Get me the knife,” I said. 

 

“You’re momma should have slapped you more as a kid,” he grumbled as he opened the glass case and brought out the knife. I took it and balanced it on a finger. “Careful you don’t slit your wrists.” More wrinkles than skin on his face he leaned on a cane. Breathing in and out heavily he had the scent of cigarillos on him. 

 

“How much?”

 

“Says it right on the hilt. $50.”

 

“I’ll do $30. You couldn’t have paid more than $20.”

 

“Oh I’m sorry I forgot this was a charity. Get out of her with your $30. $45.”

 

“$25.”

 

“$44.”

 

“I thought you wanted a sale for the day? $30.”

 

“$40 final drop.”

 

“$35,” I said. 

 

The old man frowned. “$38, final,” he said. 

 

“Done, now let’s talk about this rucksack…”

 

I got out of there with only $100 spent. I bought a belt sheath for the knife and the rucksack as well. 

 

“You were really mean to that old man,” Audrey said. “He was about to kick us out.”

 

“Na,” I said. “That’s just how men talk to each other. The more you like someone. The more you curse at them.”

 

“Are you sure?”

 

“I’m sure,” I said. “What’s next on our adoptive mother son date?”

 

“Want to see a movie?”

 

“Sure,” I said. “What’s playing?”

 

“They have Toy Story 2. I took the girls to see the first one. They weren’t so interested this time,” Audrey said sadly. 

 

I was pretty sure I’d seen it but the day was more about Audrey than me. I got more than a few looks hanging at the theater. I felt a little better having my knife on me. Aud had balked about buying it for me until I reminded her I could get sex trafficked. 

 

We sat in the back. I put my arm over her shoulder and she relaxed on it. A smile on her face we ate popcorn. The movie was pretty much the same as I remembered. Instead of a boy the toys belonged to a girl. Buzz and Woody were the only male voices and characters. I caught a lot of sexual innuendos in the script. I couldn’t remember them the last time I had seen it. All in all it was a great day. 

 

47