CHAPTER 69 NICE
505 5 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Luna was mashing her face on my groin as I woke up. My cock drenched from her saliva I groaned. Exalting in the feeling of her drenched throat. Once upon a time I would have attacked anyone that touched me while I slept. I was glad my body didn’t react that way anymore. 

 

My ever wakening body bucked, thrusting into her. She moaned happily as my hands went to her blonde hair and took handfuls of hair. Pulling her into me she relaxed her neck as I used her mouth how I wanted. 

 

Going quickly she coughed and gagged but loved my rough treatment. Speeding up I groaned loudly and came down her throat. Her eyes focused, she pulled her head up to take the shots in her mouth. When I had unloaded everything she sucked until she had it all. 

 

Swallowing it with a sigh she said, “don’t waste it. I want to taste it.” She pouted kissing my shaft then began kissing my balls. 

 

“Sorry, caught up in-moment,” I said as she sucked a ball in making me groan again. “Best way to wake up. Any special reason?”

 

“That news about condoms not being 100% effective helped. And well I know you like it,” she said slowly twirling her tongue around a testicle. 

 

“I love it. And you,” I said. She giggled. 

 

“My turn,” she said, getting up. Her large D cups tits bouncing she was soon in my spot as I fingered her and sucked on her nipples. She came quickly and got 3 orgasms in before we worked out. 

 

We went to class early since Luna had practice for some dance activity she was in. I got to my first class to see Ryleigh was already there. 

 

“Well hello, my dear,” I said. It was a good half hour before classes. Ry decided to forgo riding with us to school for now. I couldn’t blame her. “And what are you doing here so early?”

 

She looked up and smiled widely. “My mom had to go to work early,” she said. Ryleigh was becoming more confident talking with me. She had trouble meeting my gaze before. Or whispering most of her replies. Now she was used to me enough to treat me like any other girl. 

 

“I had fun this weekend with you and your mom,” I said moving to her. Staring down at her she was reading a book. “Working on anything special…or do you want to continue where we left things?” 

 

Ryleigh blushed deeply. Setting down her book she looked up at me. “What do you have in mind?” She whispered. 

 

“We could find a closet…” she quickly shook her head. We had almost been caught last time. A better idea came to me. “You’re right. Sorry. Here, would you help me with math instead. It’s a lot more fun.” I threw my pack on my own desk next to hers. I pushed the desk next to hers and sat in my seat. 

 

Pulling out my math book and notebook I set them out in front of her. “I was struggling with this part.”

 

“You struggle with homework?” She asked skeptically. She knew I flew through it. 

 

“Yeah this part,” I said pointing. She frowned but turned to the book. As she tried to get an idea of what the problem was my hand went to her denim covered knee. She ignored it but as my hand moved up her thigh she noticed. 

 

“What are you doing?” She whispered as I got halfway. 

 

“Repaying you,” I said. “I’ll stop whenever you want.” My hand moved closer to her crotch and she shivered. 

 

“You’re doing this here?” She squeaked. 

 

“You didn’t want to go to the closet,” I said. My hand made it to her hip. She didn’t stop me so I slowly slid it between her legs. Ryleighs body jolted as she bit her lip. 

 

“Oh hey,” the teacher said walking in. Ryleigh grabbed onto my arm to push me away. I kept it there. 

 

“Morning, how was your weekend?” My arm fought hers and she relaxed her grip. My fingers began moving up and down below her zipper. Where I guessed her lower lips were. 

 

“It was good,” the teacher yawned. She pulled out her own book and ignored us. 

 

“What about this part?” I asked Ryleigh pointing at the book. My fingers still going slowly up and down her lips. 

 

Her hand released my forearm and moved to the table. Allowing me to do what I wanted. I moved my middle finger along each side of her pussy then up and down the center. 

 

I couldn’t help but whisper as I did. “You’re so beautiful. You drove me crazy on our drive home. I wish we had more alone time together. But the time we do have is made all the better.”

 

Her bangs covered her eyes as her head leaned forward. Her body shivered as I continued my non-invasive exploration. I changed it up by moving along her inner thighs then back down to her crotch then up the thigh again. 

 

“Are you alright?” I whispered with a wolfish grin. She locked eyes with me and nodded. “I really want to kiss you.” My fingers began doing laps around her lower lips again. “Too bad we have an audience. Does it make it hotter for you knowing we could be caught?” I asked. She shivered and lightly moaned. 

 

The teacher looked up again but I pretended to point at the book as I whispered. “When can I be alone with you next? Next week? Next month? I hope this simple playing can tide you over. I miss our make out sessions. Especially seeing your chest. We should try to find a time for us. It drives me wild being next to you and not being able to be close.” Her body jolted again. 

 

I studied her face. Her eyes shut, biting her lip, her chest heaved with quick breaths, cheeks blushing, her hands turned white as they gripped the top of the desk. I continued just simple touching. Extending it as my fingernails traced along every square inch of her inner thighs. 

 

Then abruptly it ended. The person that sat right in front of me walked in. My hand moved away from Ryleigh and I loudly shut my book. Separating our desks I dragged it back to my spot as another kid came in. We had been at it for a while. Ryleigh struggled to recover. 

 

It wasn’t until the teacher asked her name for attendance that she snapped out of it. All the while I smiled widely. Happy with the state I put her in, I laid my head on my desk for my normal nap. 

 

“Russ Willard, please come to the office,” an announcement went out. 

 

“Shit,” I whispered getting up. The others in class jeered at me as I headed to the office. I went over in my head what it could be concerning. Let into the principles office I noticed my favorite fed sitting in front of the principal. 

 

“Agent Reels,” I said. “I’m starting to think you have a crush on me.”

 

“You wish,” she said. I thought that was the first joke I heard her ever say. I was slowly cracking the walls around her heart. Having a fed in my harem could be very useful. 

 

“Mr. Willard, please sit,” Miss Leland said. She was the school principal. Long brown hair tied in a bun she work a very catching dark green dress suit. Her large bust was easily noticed, and from what I remembered she had a nice ass too. I hadn’t seen her too much since I was admitted into the school. But I enjoyed every chance I could. 

 

“Sure. What did I do now?” I casually said sitting in the chair next to Reels. 

 

“We received the results from your IQ Test,” Reels said. Passing me a closed envelope I opened it and put on a wide smile. 

 

“145. Nice,” I whistled. Those dang word association questions must have screwed me up more than I thought. 

 

“Wow,” Principal Leland said. I noticed her demeanor changing with the news. Sitting up higher I thought she might have pushed her chest out more. “I um didn’t know you were taking a test.”

 

“Pretty standard. We don’t normally inform you because most of the boys don’t score so high,” Reels said. I had been told that the boys weren’t held to high standards for tests. They were basically given a free pass in their classes as long as they showed up. 

 

I smiled widely looking at the 2. Reels rolled her eyes. “What do you want?”

 

“What?” I asked innocently. 

 

“You knew you’d do well. Why’d you push for it now?” She asked. Reels was slowly understanding that I always had ulterior motives for standing out. 

 

“As I understand IQs. 145 is pretty damn good,” I said. “Genius level?” Leland nodded without hesitation. “I’m bored in my classes.”

 

“You want to skip grades?” Leland asked. 

 

“I had considered it, but I’m here courtesy of the American Government. You should get paid as long as I’m here,” I said. “What I would really like is to not go all that often.” Reels and Leland shared a look. 

 

“What are you proposing?” Leland slowly asked. 

 

—-

 

Before lunch time I was meeting Brianna in our secluded closet. She noticed me stepping in and ran over to me. Jumping she laughed as her legs wrapped around my waist. 

 

“Thanks for yesterday,” she said, kissing me. Still a little taller than me Brianna looked down at me as I held her up. 

 

“Anytime,” I said, kissing her. “I think we should have a conversation this time though.”

 

“Oh no,” she whispered, her good mood ruined. “You’re not breaking up with me, are you?” She asked, dropping down. I could see the fear in her eyes. 

 

“No,” I said quickly. She let out a sigh. “Why would I do that? No, we need to have the talk. You do know that condoms aren’t 100% effective, right?”

 

“They’re not?” She asked, surprised. So I walked her through it.

 

“Mine are Japanese so I trust them more than others. But I thought you should know.”

 

“Jeez, you had me worried there,” Brianna said. “Sex now?”

 

I chuckled. “One more thing. I had my IQ tested. I did pretty well.”

 

“You did? What did you get?”

 

“145,” I said. 

 

She whistled loudly. “Holy hell. You’re like really smart.”

 

“Just a number. Either way I kind of leveraged it to get out of school.”

 

“How much?” She asked. 

 

“2 days off a week for now,” I said. “And if I can keep up my grades I can go down to 3 days off.”

 

“What?! But-but the sex,” she said quickly. I could see a sad look creep over her face. 

 

“I know. Which I will miss as well,” I assured her. “But we will make up for it.”

 

“How?” She asked slowly, unbelieving. 

 

“Not sure yet. Working on that. You might have to spend the night at my place or something.” I moved closer and began kissing her. The bell rang. “Let’s go to class late.”

 

She frowned but nodded as our kiss became the only thing that mattered. Her legs wrapping around me we groaned in one another’s mouths as my hands pulled her gym shorts down. 

19