CHAPTER 70 JUNK
346 1 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was Tuesday. My first day off of school. I decided on going to school Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Unless there were tests on Tuesday and Thursday anyway. Either way I now had more time to myself…but more like time for me and my other girls. 

 

Audrey had been very excited about my IQ test. Granted I cheated and had way more knowledge than a 14 year old should, but still, I deserved it. Audrey wasn’t too happy about me skipping school though. Sometimes it helped to be sleeping with your guardian. 

 

I was able to talk her and Violet into it with my oral skills. Luna wasn’t too happy about us skipping our gym fun, but she still had me at night and the morning. 

 

Left to my own devices at the house I took an extra long jog. Too early for Farrah to be up I decided to check out the mechanic Rose had mentioned. I stole Violet’s car. By this point it was basically mine anyway. She rode with Audrey to work so she didn’t need it. 

 

The city streets were dead in the early morning. I felt like a proper adult again. Not bogged down with school. In the throes of puberty I’d still get random boners and pimples, but on the inside I felt like an adult. 

 

Rose’s mechanic friend owned a shop across town. It was a small shop. There were a few cars out front. Nothing too fancy, a few vans, and daily drivers. There were also a line of police cruisers too. I parked out front. 

 

Heading in, there was an old man behind the counter. He wore gray coveralls as he smoked a cigarillo.

 

“You Jaimie?” I asked. I had expected a woman. 

 

“That’s what the name tag says,” the old guy said. He was reading a paper as he took a puff from his thin cigar. 

 

“Rose McGowan said you might have some cars I’d be interested in,” I said. 

 

“I ain’t selling anything,” he spat. I frowned. 

 

“Yes, you are,” a woman said, stepping out from the shop floor. She was taller. Wearing the same type of coveralls as the old man. She walked over to me. “Don’t listen to this old bastard. He’s got enough cars in the back to get rid of a few.”

 

“Russ,” I said, shaking her hand. 

 

“Jess,” she said, looking me up and down. “You a little young for a car?”

 

“Never too young for a car,” I said. “So you have anything?”

 

She slowly nodded and started walking me through the back hall. “We usually work on the police cars for the local precinct. Rose actually worked here once upon a time. Ole Jaimie out there practically raised Rose.”

 

“I did not know that,” I said. “What about you?” We stepped out the back to reveal a graveyard for cars. The ground was covered in snow. But all the vehicles were cleared off. They were older. Some had been there for years. One or two were rather recent. 

 

As I ignored the state of some I did notice that many were classic cars. There were Mustangs, Firebirds, Camaros, all muscle cars. Some had flames painted on the side, others were a dull plum color. I began walking down the line trying to find one I liked. 

 

“Jaimie’s my dad,” Jess said. 

 

That stopped me in my tracks. Looking to her she blushed a little. “How’s that work?”

 

“Found him a few years ago. He needed help around the shop. I wanted to learn about cars,” she said. The older woman was probably in her mid-twenties. Her light brown hair tied in a ponytail she was pretty cute in the blue coveralls. Some grease stains on her arms I gave her my best smirk as I noticed her bust sticking out a little further. 

 

“Convenient.” I started looking through the cars again. Trying to act nonchalant around the pretty woman. I popped a few hoods. One was missing an engine. Another had a plant growing through the back seats, the greenery was protected by the worst of the elements by the sealed car.

 

Near the end of the line I finally found one I liked. I whistled while walking up to it. “An SS?” I asked. “What year?”

 

“1970,” Jess said. 

 

I whistled again. That was the good year. I crossed my fingers and popped the hood. I let out a sigh. “450 horsepower. Looks like it is an SS454 Chevelle,” I said. The engine actually didn’t look too bad. I pulled out the air filter and there was obviously something living in it once. 

 

“You know a lot about cars, for a kid,” Jess said with a wry smile. 

 

“It’s a hobby,” I said. I had a buddy who had one of the cars, which was the only reason I knew about it. I never spent enough time in the states to bother with a muscle car. This time around I thought I should stick around. 

 

Checking a few more items I was already making a laundry list work that needed to be done. Complete engine overhaul. New tires. A few rips in the seats. A weird stain here. Upholstery glue was coming undone in some spots. And the paint needed to be touched up. All in all the black frame of the Chevy was solid and I wanted it.

 

“How much?” I asked. I wasn’t in the mood to dicker. I could pretend to look at other cars. But this wasn’t a dealership. Besides, I had money. 

 

“No idea,” she said. “How much you offering?”

 

I looked back at her. “That’s not usually how this goes,” I said. “You’re supposed to throw out a huge number. Then I laugh and throw you a small one.”

 

She laughed. Her cheeks rosy from the cold. “Jaimie out front is selling the shop. Too old. New owner doesn’t care about the cars and the old man doesn’t have room for them. Shoot me a number.”

 

“$1,000,” I said. 

 

She frowned. “A real one.”

 

I looked at the car. It had potential. But needed a lot of work. “3,000.”

 

“That’s more like it. You got a way to get it out of here?” She asked. I shook my head. “Grab a shovel.”

 

So I spent the next hour clearing a path from the back gate to the Chevelle. I paid Jaimie in cash. He wasn’t too happy to sign the title over but I promised to actually fix it up instead of letting it rust. He grumbled and waved me off. Jess and I soon backed up their tow truck to the Chevelle and she followed me to the Cooper household. 

 

“Nice digs,” Jess said. As she lowered the Chevelle. 

 

“Thanks. A nice rich lady adopted me,” I said. 

 

“Oh yeah? Wish I could catch me one of those,” she said. 

 

“I have dibs on this one,” I said and she laughed. We pushed the Chevelle into Violet's spot in the garage. She wouldn’t like having to warm her car up in the morning but I’d make it up to her. Not like she drove it much nowadays anyway. 

 

“Ever fixed up a car before?” Jess asked. I looked her up and down. She didn’t appear to be in too much of a hurry to leave. 

 

“Stick around. You can help me with my list,” I said. She smiled widely and shutoff the tow truck. I shut the garage and the heaters warmed it up pretty quickly. 

 

She and I spent a good hour pouring over the Chevelle. I jacked it up and put it on some blocks. Once underneath it I saw some more damage and added more to the list. 

 

“Know a good place to get some of these parts?” I asked. 

 

She read through the list over my shoulder. “Gonna cost a pretty penny. Aftermarket or original?”

 

“Aftermarket is fine for cosmetics. Original for the important stuff,” I said. 

 

“Good answer,” she whispered. I turned to look at her. Her cheeks were still blushing as she stared at me. I had assumed the blush was from the cold. So close, I could tell I was mistaken. My hand was at the back of her head pulling her face to mine. 

 

Jess gasped as we began to kiss. I stood pushing my chest to hers as our tongues intertwined. My hands went to her firm ass as the kiss became more heated. I pushed her against the Chevelle, my erection grinding against her thigh. 

 

We stayed like that for a while. Grunting into one another’s mouths as our hands explored. In an unsaid agreement we pulled back. Her looking down at me as she pursed her lips. 

 

“Sorry,” she whispered. 

 

“For what?” I asked, showing her my biggest grin. 

 

“Leaving you like this,” she said, pushing me away. 

 

“What? Where are you going?” 

 

“Can’t go much further than this kid,” she said, moving to the door opener. “Not interested in having my own kids and you’re a little young.”

 

“I’m older than I look,” I said. That didn’t stop her. “I have condoms…” I added. Her hand stopped a few inches from the garage door opener. She looked back. 

 

“What?” She asked. 

 

“I have condoms,” I said. “You know, if you were so inclined to want to progress.” Jess bit her lip. Her eyes flashing down to my groin then back up to my face instantly. 

 

I could see her going through the internal struggle. I made the choice for her by walking to her and grabbing her hand. Dragging her inside she didn’t say anything as I took her into my room. 

 

Once there I kicked some clothes out of the way. Luna liked to just undress and throw her clothes where she stood. It annoyed the hell out of me, but she was typically out of her bra by that point so I didn’t mention it. 

 

“Ever been with a guy?” I asked. Jess jumped and shook her head. “Got a girlfriend?” She shook her head again. “Know how to talk?”

 

She frowned. “Yeah. Just didn’t expect this,” she said. “Not everyday you meet a boy.”

 

“Lucky me,” I said. Studying her, the confident demeanor was gone. She was tense and skittish. I moved to my bed and sat down. “We can stop. But I don’t think you want that. How about you come sit here?” I offered my lap. 

 

She blushed and walked over. I thought maybe she was a virgin. In her coveralls she was rather cute as her arms still had some grease stains. She sighed and sat on my lap. 

 

My hand went to her ass as the other laid over her thighs. “Was it talking about the cars that got you all hot?” 

 

Jess bit her lip. “Maybe a little,” she whispered. “And you’re like the first guy to come into the shop ever.”

 

“That sounds like a good thing for me,” I said. My hands continued to rub her ass and run along her thighs. “I’m gonna have to stop by for a lot for parts. And I might need help working on the car.”

 

“Oh yeah?” She asked cutely. All these women were surprised when I mentioned seeing them again. 

 

“Definitely.” I pulled her face to mine and we began making out again. It didn’t take her long to get back into it. Sitting up a little she straddled me. Her crotch pressing against mine, my erection dug into her. 

 

Jess began to gasp as she felt over my body. We kissed for a long time. Simply her grunting and pushing her firm body against me. I enjoyed it, but I didn’t have all day. 

 

I turned our bodies over and was soon on top of her. Jess gasped as I unbuckled her coveralls. Her body shook as I pulled the front down. In a simple T-Shirt she was extra cute as I helped pull it down. Her light pink panties were extra wet as her legs squeezed together. 

 

“You’re very beautiful,” I said. Kissing her navel Jess’ hands went to her face to cover her blush. I kissed her pubic mound staring up at her. “I find a woman that knows her way around a car very sexy.” 

 

My fingers snuck into her panties and pulled down. Her legs opened just enough to allow them past her smooth legs. Her muff had a thick bush on top. I guessed she wasn’t very active with anyone whatsoever. 

 

As I came back up I kissed her thighs. My arms sneaking underneath them I opened her legs up. Too shy to do anything else she let me begin my work. The kissing had been foreplay enough. Her pussy was drenched as I began to lick it. 

 

Jess gasped and kicked but I was at her clit. After only a few seconds she was cumming. “Oh god,” she squeaked as my mouth was buried in her pussy. My lips and tongue quickly rubbing along the small bean, her orgasm peaked. “Oh ooooh,” she sputtered as the sensations rolled through her. 

 

Her clear ejaculate poured out. My chin was drenched until her voice broke and her body relaxed. “Hu hu hu,” she huffed as I pulled up. “Holy cow.” 

 

“Been a while?” I asked, wiping my mouth. 

 

“You have no idea,” she said. Pulling me up to her we began kissing again. My legs moved hers apart. My rock hard dick still clothed. “Can we um use one of those condoms?” 

 

“Sure,” I said. Moving up I was out of my clothes in an instant. Pulling one of my condoms out, the golden ticket was ripped open and the condom was on my cock before she could change her mind. 

 

Positioning myself back between her legs she looked down at my dick. I lifted up her shirt to reveal her tits. The C cup breasts were perfect. I moved down to them sucking on her nipples as her waist lifted up. My dick touching her skin for the first time I groaned. 

 

“I’ve never…”

 

I looked up and understood. “I’ll be gentle,” I assured the older woman. Aligning my dick I poked her entrance and slid in. It wasn’t long till I was restricted by her tight muscles. Then I pushed through her hymen. Jess gasped. I began biting her nipple to distract from the pain. Her grease stained nails dug into my back. When I felt she was ready I began entering again. 

 

Her body jerking back, I forced my way in. My face moving to her neck I bit and sucked it until I was buried in her. She shivered as her legs wrapped around me. 

 

“You’re so tight,” I said. My head resting on her chest. 

 

“You’re so big,” she grunted. I chuckled and pulled back. Then going forward she scratched me harder. She felt too good to go easy on though. Holding back I began to speed up. 

 

“Fuck fuck fuck fuck,” she whispered between thrusts. “Cum in me.” She pleaded, ready for the sex to be over. I slowed down. Wanting her to enjoy it. Kissing her lips she finally let out a pleasurable groan. Then another as our tongues dueled. 

 

“How far in do you want me?” Giving her some of the control back.

 

“There,” she said. My dick stopped about an inch out. Being too big was a good problem. Still kissing her I went in and out that length. 

 

After only a few thrusts she came. Screaming, Jess grabbed her tits as the nerves in her body sent pleasurable signals everywhere. I sped up but kept myself from going all the way in. 

 

Enjoying her writhing inner muscles, I pistoned into her for a long time. When she was ready I thrust in the rest of the way. She came harder this time. Her body shaking I could feel her get wetter as our flesh smacking together grew louder. 

 

“Faster,” she begged. I obliged speeding up. Her grip on my dick relaxed a little, but she still felt heavenly. She began to sweat as her voice squeaked. No longer the confident mechanic she was simply a virgin enjoying her first time. Keeping the reins in my hands I started to get a little rougher with her. 

 

Pulling her nipples, squeezing her ass, nibbling everywhere I could. She groaned especially loud when I bottomed out in her and sucked her areola. Panting as her eyes fluttered. It was slow work to start, but I loved every minute of it as my bottomless stamina kept taking her in missionary. After her 4th orgasm I came into her with all I had built up. 

 

She was so exhausted afterward that I let her rest on the bed. Cleaning myself up I decided to go work on the car. I’d wake her up before school let out. I was excited to have had another virgin. My 4th now, I wondered if I’d grow again. 

 

20