Chapter 237  A Calm Before The Final Act!
559 10 49
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Click the [ ] Button on ALL chapters! Thank You!

 

Chapter 237  A Calm Before The Final Act! by It-Is-All-Over-Fan

 

     The last few days back in Star City have really been a real mess. With problems with the Fire Birds, Harem, and Legitimate Business, I have been very active. I am thankful I only need 2 hours of sleep a day, because I truly have been insanely busy.

     All of the following women have had checkups at Star General and have confirmed pregnancies... Lucy Shen, Ning Tang, Jill Feng, Ling Ling, Mei Xia, Gretta Yang, Kate Tang, and Mary Tang!

     My issues with the Fire Birds are not really an issue, but more of an annoyance. The Lee Traditionalist are trying to put stricter restrictions on all 4 Syndicates to weaken their influence, before their supposed Golden Child emerges to 'Take Over' the direction of Eurasian prosperity. But we expected this after the China Empire made the move against the forward base in Africa. It does not take a genius to see, this is aimed at weakening my influence.

     Greg and Melody are in a bit of a pickle, due to Greg becoming useless as a Pawn, and with Melody letting the Lee know her baby is his. So the Lee have abandoned her as a useless piece.

     Only her brother is hiding in the shadows, truly avoiding my presence. He lost his foot hold, and now he only has the SDF support in Star City, so he is a coiled viper I must watch. His base is of course that illegal brothel near my Country Club Resort. Raymond does not know I know his location.

     I would say the most troublesome event I am dealing with immediately is the issue with Sam Sun's current sex scandals in his new company, 21st Century Lang Entertainment in Black State.

     Currently I am appearing on Entertainment Tonight with hosts Ana Zi and Kate Tang. I am here about the scandal and am in charge of the response from Star Entertainment Group. Pam was forced into a shit position due to her stupid son again, and she made a decision.

-

     I am sitting between Ana and Kate. Both women are readying their lines and makeup for the camera. Ana, the ever eager mistress, is currently playing footsies with me under the counter. This is both women's second show since we came back, and Ana is back to her game show.

     Kate asked me.

     "Rick, so what is going on with SEG now?"

     "Well, I have shuffled around some executives with Pam stepping down. Ling Ling has filed and gotten her divorce from Sam while he is being sentenced for his crimes. Her position will stay the same. And Gretta sitting over there will take Pam's position. Then, James will take over Harem-Chat with Gretta's recommendation. That is the simple version."

     Ana waved over to Gretta sitting in a directors chair watching the events, as the new CEO of SEG. Then Ana said playfully.

     "So, I hear she is pregnant, you work fast Rick, fufu. Well, with all of our children growing up, your business empire will have many capable children to carry on your work, so we will have time to play, right?"

     Kate said in fake irritation.

     "With me around, what does he need to find you for?"

     Aaaaand the two do their play.

     [We will roll in 5!]

     Hearing the Producer, we got serious while the lighting was adjusted...

-

     "...And so I reluctantly accepted Pam Sun's resignation. She was the main reason SEG has come as far as it has. Sadly, she felt the best thing for SEG's future was to pass the torch and I thank her for her work."

     Ana then did her part.

     "Mr Tang, so who is now in-charge of SEG?"

     "My troubleshooter CEO, Gretta Yang. She once headed the Velvet Groups cosmetic line, then launched and made Harem-Chat a household name, and now she will bring SEG out of this unease with her calm and steady leadership."

    Then Kate said her line.

     "And what of Pam Sun's daughter-in-law, the one who is second in command at SEG?"

     "Well, I had a team of investigators clear her of suspicion of her now ex-husbands crimes. It was revealed that Miss Ling had no knowledge or involvement in any crimes. She had never even stepped foot in Black State once during all of this time. With her divorce, clean record, and peerless work ethic, we let her stay in her position under the leadership of Miss Yang. So be assured we at SEG operate at the best ethical conditions for our actors."

     Then the camera switched to Ana as she transitioned to another portion of the show.

     "And now for the funniest moments in entertainment this week..."

-

     In the dressing-room while removing my stage makeup, Gretta hugged me and asked.

     "Rick, are you sure about me being the CEO, and my daughters and I moving into the mansion?"

     "Most of the family asked me to invite you. You forget that Victoria, Kim, Lucy, Linda, and Hana are all extra fond of you. Plus your daughters are great with all my kids. They can use the extra security and lively household. Plus, I like having you around more. As for SEG, you're really my lucky trouble shooter, plus James is ready for a leading role in life."

     She sat in my lap, then held me tight.

     "I will run any business you want, just let me stay useful forever, thanks dear. Especially for accepting my daughters..."

     Then our tender moment extended a bit...

-

     The next day, I was sitting in my Phoenix Tower with Tina sitting in my lap, while Jenifer was reading us the latest Government hassles.

     Nichole was sitting in the chair next to Jenifer, and by the door sat Hinata on her usual couch, just talking with our child Ryu on her phone.

     "So with this, we are only allowed a strict set number of official members, and the remaining members must be let go or sent to the new Military building recruitment. So this means we have to give the Lee ¼ of our members..."

     My first woman, Nichole, said her opinion.

     "We have until the end of the year to comply with this, so let us simply recruit that number with unofficial useless bodies, and then they will be the ¼ to send, while none of our people are sacrificed. I will call Ashley and tell the Hidden Dragons, and our family in the Crouching Tigers to adopt this loophole. Brenda Sho is a woman I do not care for, so her loss is good for us."

     Yeah, Nichole does not like Brenda. And my villainous wife will let her find her own way. Well, I will not make Nichole change her mind on this because I love and trust her. She probably knows something I do not from her law side, and she wants the Black Snake to suffer a hit. So I ask Tina, while patting her leg.

     "Is this something you want to do dear? You are the one in-charge of personnel?"

     Even though the two of us are intimately holding one another, her expression as the Blood Demon is present, as her mind calculates her moves, then she tells everyone.

     "I want to insert a group of trained assassins in their midst, to get close to the Lee, and find weak points for them to take advantage of. Rick, is that fine?"

     "Fine with me, use whatever resources you need. And what do we do about Raymond's base, do we move on it or wait?"

     Jenifer suggests.

     "We have spies in there, so why not spread the Chinese poison to their guests, and the Lee will be targeted as the distributor of the poison? With all of their clients becoming impotent, not only will their business fail, but can we gain influence over the politicians the Lee are bribing with blackmail and sex?"

     Jenifer looked uncomfortable with all of us, including Hinata in the back, staring at her in amazement. Nichole started to laugh and joked.

     "Ufufu, Rick, all the wives agree, I am the most cutthroat, but Jenifer here is just brutal, I love it."

     I always thought my Jenifer was the quiet mousy loyal follower, but today, I am enlightened that all of my harem can be sinister, but I nod.

     "Then I will get on the Dark-Web and get the supply."

     And when I say, 'get on the Dark-Web for my supply', I mean on Ning'er tonight...

     Then, Tina said,

     "We will slip it to all the clients, and Raymond as a bonus, because I hate him. So we will call this, Operation: Limp Dick."

     Nichole points her pen at Tina and tells her.

     "Sister Tina, it is creepy how you can say something so funny with that cold look. I do not know if I should laugh or shudder... I think both, right?"

    Tina forgot she was not hiding her inner heart, and then put on her warm and charming-smile, then she said.

     "Sorry, when the kids are not around, I forget to smile. Now, Jenifer, what is the next topic?"

     And we finished up our Fire Birds schemes.

-

     On the weekend, I came to the Fairy Mountain Temple to be with my lover and children...

     Lan, Zoe, Han, and I are sitting around the simple wooden table, eating a beef stir-fry I made, and my son Han is in my lap, while my daughter Zoe is next to Lan.

     "Zoe and Han, mother told me you are not listening to her. If you two are being naughty, I cannot take you on next year's trip to America."

     "We are sorry." "We will be good!"

     Lan gave me loving eyes for being the bad-cop with our kids. She leaned in and kissed me, while our kids smiled at their strict mother being so womanly. Lan then asked.

     "Husband, when will Fairy Mountain move?"

     "Just over a year or so, and only the Gun-Fu Masters are skilled enough for the fight. I will bring you for the final encounter, Lan. Unless you think it is best to stay behind?"

     "Rick, I will live and die with you. Children, if Daddy goes somewhere dangerous, should mother follow to protect daddy?"

     Both kids nodded, and Han patted my leg and looked up, seriously telling me.

     "Daddy, don't worry! Mother is very strong, scary, and will protect you, so take Mother."

     I smirk and ruffle his black hair. I see my Lan try and keep her mad expression contained, because her Son sees her like that. Cute...

     "Alright children, your Father now has to go teach the students, he will come home later. Mother will go with Father, so do not leave the house, or you get extra chores, hear me?"

     ""Yes Mother~!""

     With that, my three days were spent with my children, training my students in Pangaea's most lethal martial arts, and making love to my exceptional Mountain Fairy from the Snow Temple...

 

Click the [ ] Button on ALL chapters! Thank You!

49