Chapter 241  The Shawshank Redemption!
2.7k 18 50
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Click the [ ] Button on ALL chapters! Thank You!

 

Chapter 241  The Shawshank Redemption! by Harem-Fan

 

     [Please, stooooop~! It hurts...]

     [Ahhh~! No, I love you so much, so I will be a bit rougher. You are so adorable when you beg me for more~!]

     [No, no, no, someone save me... I just want my mother~!]

     [Oh, I want your mother too, she must be sooo~ beautiful to make such a sexy lamb like you, right, he-he?!]

     [Sniff, Sniff, Just please, stop... I am sorry, I did not know who she was... I am sorry...]

     [Ugh~! Oh, so you remember my sister now, well it is fine, she sent me such a sexy piece of ass, and I am cumming inside you now, so take it all inside you... Ahhh~!]

     [Whaaahhh, No more, sniff, I don't want this anymore, please pull out.]

     Knock Knock! A man in Prison Guard uniforms knocks on the metal cell door, and says to the two inside.

     Prisoner 227, your hour is up, time to go back to your cell. Sun's next client is here.

     [Oh, okay officer, I am finished. You can open the cell door now, thanks.]

     The guard opens the door, and backs up as a man in a pink jumpsuit comes out buttoning up his prison outfit. He smirks at the sad man on the bed, face down, who is clumsily pulling up his pants.

     "Hey Sam, I just wanted to say goodbye, the last two years have really been my favorite. But lucky for me, because of my good behavior here, I am getting released. So, see ya."

     Then the large shaggy prisoner left the cell. But Sam shuddered at seeing the next prisoner behind the officer. He is a really rough customer, and has even bitten pieces on his skin in the past. Violence is this man's main objective. He always beats Sam before, well you get it.

     The officer waved at the brutish man, and once he entered, and Sam cowered into the corner, the officer spoke.

     "Good news Mr Sun, this is your last client on the casting couch today. My boss told me to reveal their identity to you."

     He pulled out a special smartphone and pointed it to Sam, with a video call already on. Sam's eyes opened wide to see who it was.

     [Hello Sam, it has been two years now since we last saw one another?]

     "L-Ling... Ling?!"

     [Oh, so you remember me after all this time, fufu. I just wanted to confess everything to you before I go on my mission.]

     Ling shows a picture of her child Tim Sun. She then holds up a picture with herself, Rick Tang who is holding Tim Sun.

     [So, can you see the resemblance of Father and Son? My two boys are incredible aren't they.]

     While Sam was imagining he was in another of his many nightmares, she cheerfully continued.

     [Tim Sun has already been installed as the next Head of the Sun Family, isn't that reassuring? Oh, and look at this picture of me, Tim, Rick, and your Mother and Father having a warm meal together. Your Mother even encouraged me to seduce Rick to help her Sun Family, so interested in making her Sun Family rise. But I reluctantly have given Rick my body over and over again at your Mothers orders, Ufufu. Oh, he is so brutal to me. He even ties me up and spanks me. Well, it is not like I ever cheated on you because I never slept with you anyway, ha-ha.]

     "My Mummy would never do that, you are telling lies!"

     [Honestly, it doesn't matter anyway after today. Rick does not even know I took revenge on you. Did you know your poisoning was orchestrated by me to get to Eurasia? And do you want to know why I came here?]

     Sam was struck dumb hearing all of his trauma had been Ling Ling all along...

     [I did it all to find my husband, Rick Tang. Thanks for being stupid in fucking all those women on the couch. You gave me a happy ending, so I will send you off with a happy ending. Good Bye, Sam Sun. Craven Lin, it is time for the big ending, and your family in China is freed already. Click... do do do...]

     "Alright you two love birds, good luck and it was nice seeing you, I am retiring in South City, bye Sam!"

     Clang Click! The solid door was ruthlessly locked, and the lights in the cell were turned off.

     [I am going to fuck you too death this time... BITCH!]

     [Smack, Smack! AHHH! NOOOOOOO~!]

     The guard shook his head and started to whistle...

-

     Rick's 24th birthday, inside Star General...

     Hana Tang was smiling while reading over the reports on Ning's test results after giving birth to another child, a beautiful little girl. Hana said to us.

     "Honey and sister Ning, everything looks great. She is super healthy and you two can come home in the morning."

     Hana sat on the other-side of the bed that I was sitting on, with Ning'er between us. She was holding our second child, who amazingly was born on my birthday.

     Ling Ling and Hinata were both sitting in the room in a set of chairs watching us. Ning'er asked both women to protect her while she was in the hospital, since I had been super busy with the fight at the end of the month. So I said to them,

     "Well, my daughter came out in time to rest before you need to hide. Hana, make sure you can work remotely for the month, and all of the medical supplies you will need are in the bunker."

     Hana said to me.

     "Honey, stop worrying about us, we will be fine. As long as you are fine, it will be just like a little vacation for us. We support you, so rely on us, okay."

     As I was nodding, Ning put her hand on my face and said.

     "Lucy and I will support you online, so do not worry. Plus your family is coming to help you."

     Yeah, it seems my Father and Grandfather are coming to fight. We have so many of the world's Grandmasters on our side, not to mention two cultivators in secret.

     "Well then, I am counting on you. Now you need to sleep, you had a long day, and Ling and Hinata will watch over you to protect you. I will take Hana home now, and pick you up in the morning."

     "Then, I shall see you in the morning, love you, mwah."

     I kissed my two other lovers in the room, before leaving with Hana.

-

     Hana, in her high-heels and office-lady outfit, was holding my waist as we walked to my sports-car, she said wistfully.

     "Well, you and I have almost been married for 6 years now, and our son is 5. Am I going to turn into an old lady, Rick?"

     She is teasing me because she is now 31 years old, but has noticed, she is as healthy as when we first married, like she is still 25, not even having the body of a mother.

     Hana has been studying her body the last 2 years and knows it has to do with me, but she does not pry. She only complains about being an old lady as a joke.

     "Well, I love old ladies like you the most."

     Before she would get in the car, she held me tight, and pressed her ample chest into mine, and kissed me. After a while she asked.

     "Shall we stop by the Quick Mart before your birthday ends, just for old times sake? You could not do it last night with the baby coming?"

     I squeeze her meaty ass and nod.

     "For some reason, I just feel better paying my respects to that location, not sure why I am drawn to that spot... It is just like how some birds know where to fly. So let's go fast, I will drive quickly for you my love."

     "You know the way to my heart, racing boy, Ufufu."

     And after a short race, I made it in time to park in-front of the Quick Mart, and Hana for old times sake, gave me a hummer in the parking-lot.

-

     Two days later, in my Velvet Tower office, Ling'er came in to meet me. She was wearing her normal one piece white summer-dress because it was now summer, and while she was sitting in my lap she told me.

     "Pam is in mourning, she just heard that her son Sam, had been brutishly murdered in prison."

     I stopped my thoughts and said.

     "Damn, I have totally forgotten about that guy. Well, death in prison is common. So is Pam giving any issues to you, my wife?"

     "Nope, she knows better to even bring him up around me. She was really silly though, to want me to hook up with you for her supposed grandson. Well, I was already yours anyway. Now dear, for serious business... When are we leaving for our fight?"

     I hold my Dao Companion around her waist, and move her ponytail to the side, and hug her.

     "Our team leaves in two weeks, so spend time with our Tim. We will be gone for two weeks on this mission. And with both of us at the Peak of the Chi Realm, we won't be easily stopped. You my dear are my real ace up the sleeve."

     She hugged my neck and nuzzled like a kitten, saying.

     "I miss our past life sometimes, but this one feels even better, because we are not at death's door every other day, trying not to be eaten by Dragons, Vampires, and Cultists, sigh... This life is only full of normal Humans. Well, let me nap a bit, okay?"

     "Then nap, I will hold you for a bit, my lover."

     Yeah, when she tells me about the shit we did in the past life, I felt like I lived in The Lord of the Rings or something.

     It all starts after two weeks, my Boss Fight will test my future...

 

Click the [ ] Button on ALL chapters! Thank You!

[Acting: Master] [Acrobatics: Grandmaster] [Auto-Mechanics: Advanced] [Business Management: Master] [Cat Burglar: Master] [Computer Use: Grandmaster] [Cooking: Advanced] [Driving: Master] [General Education*: Advanced] [Gun-Fu: Grandmaster] [Firearms: Grandmaster] [Kung-Fu: Grandmaster] [Medicine: Advanced] [Stealth: Master] [Thief: Master] [Virtual Business Management: Master]

50