Ch: 106 [A day with Pamela]
672 3 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Bruce finally cleared his busy schedule and decided to fulfill his promise. He was going to spend a movie night with Pamela. But he wants to do it right. He took some time off his usual work and from his hero work. He put Selina in charge of things and took Pamela to the new penthouse he bought for her. Pamela was ecstatic seeing this apartment and didn't waste time planning what to do with that place. She already had a plan in mind on how to decorate the place with her plants and whatnot.

"Ok, ok... Let's go with one thing at a time, alright?" Bruce pressed his palm over Pamela's mouth to stop her rambling about all the plants she wanted to have. "I have already arranged for all the plants you want, and a new greenhouse exactly as you wanted, behind this building." He took his hand off her mouth, "So, take a deep breath and calm down."

"Hehe... Got a bit excited about that. So, what's next?" She asked Bruce with an expecting look.

"Walk with me," Bruce gave her a nod as he walked to the big closet in front of them. He opened it and showed her the empty wardrobe inside. "How about we go for some shopping? New clothes, some kitchen stuff, groceries... Humm... A big cozy sofa right around the fireplace in front, that looks inviting and comfy. A soft carpet over here, to use while playing." He kept walking around the room, followed by Pamela who was just watching Bruce's expression with a soft smile.

Bruce walked into the bedroom.

"Next you gonna need a new bed. We'll get rid of this old one and get that big Italian queen-size bed for this room and a canopy one for the other room, oh, I almost forgot, you don't have to worry about the TVs or sound system because you will get to experience the first next gen of surround sound coming straight from Wayne industries," he said as he stepped out the bedroom into the dining room. "And I've got a new surprise for you which you will experience tonight."

"I never thought of you as someone who's interested in these kinds of stuff..." Pamela arched her brows, she was taken aback by that new side of him. "Most of the time you sleep on your chair or the couch without even caring," Pamela smiled a little and gently kissed Bruce. "But it's good to see this side of you."

"Well, it's not like I don't want to sleep on a nice bed, it's just... You already know how busy we were for the last few months. It's never good to let things pile up," he grabbed her waist and pulled her onto the dining table, as she sat on the table with Bruce standing between her legs. "So, now that everything's been taken care of and considering we have a generous amount of peace around Gotham, there's a lot of time to spend on things I've missed before, don't you think so?"

"How much time will we get from now till then?" She wrapped her legs behind Bruce.

"Plenty to keep us occupied for a couple of days," Bruce gently stroked Pamela's hips.

Pamela wrapped her arms around his neck, "And what about Selina? You aren't going to leave with all that work, are you now?"

"You worried about her?" He smirked.

"You know what I mean," She raised one of her brows and smiled at him.

"Do I know what's going on in that dirty mind of yours? Mmmm..?" He brought Pamela into a slow and deep kiss. They kissed for a few minutes before they parted.

"Oh, I'm sure you do, Mr. Wayne."

"Sure, I know. Now get ready, we are going shopping!" Bruce moved away and let go of her, but Pamela caught his hand as he tried to step away. She suddenly had a serious face and held his wrist. She just stayed silent for a moment, taking Bruce aback by her sudden silence. He came closer and leaned to be able to look into her eyes. "What is it?" He asked.

Pamela lifted her eyes and locked them to his, then smiled, "No... Nothing... it's silly, really..."

"Is there something on your mind? What is it? You can tell me," He didn't believe she really did have a silly question on her mind. Pamela would never have doubts in a moment like this.

"Ivy and I have merged our conscience together, and as a consequence, I know and understand Ivy a lot. I've never considered myself the curious or hesitant type, but with this connection to Ivy, it's something new," Pamela paused for a moment rearranging her thoughts...

"And it made me realize that I've missed something about you. And Ivy too. She was born from my deepest darkest desires that I felt hesitant to pursue... I had a crush on you for a long time, even before this whole Ivy incident, but I was too hesitant and never tried to pursue you. I might have rubbed myself on my bed thinking about you for god knows how many times but would never approach you... Well, thanks to that lab incident when Ivy awakened within me... She was able to bring up all of those feelings, things, thoughts, desires, etc... To surface. So now I've become confident and way bolder, than before. Remember how she always wanted to get you to have sex with her? Haha... It was all me, just those tiny bits of hesitation that held me back, Ivy broke it..."

She stopped to clear her throat, as the sentence was too long. Bruce nodded at her, and she continued, "And, what she said was, those were your desires too but were hidden too deep to find. Don't hesitate next time, is what she said before we became one."

He kept looking directly into Pamela's eyes. There were lots of emotions going through his eyes, "Hmmm..." Bruce sighed... "Yeah, Ivy was right about that. Don't hesitate and just be yourself. And always remember that Ivy and Pamela are both the same person. So whatever Ivy said, you should also consider it as yourself, Pamela Isley." He wrapped Pamela into a warm hug.

****

After Pamela settled down emotionally, they went on their shopping spree. The first thing Pamela wanted to buy was new kitchen utensils. Bruce offered to buy all the best brands available out there, but she refused saying that she had no need for such expensive items and decided to go with the things she used to use in the past.

Bruce couldn't refuse her wishes and went with whatever she wanted to buy. Then they moved to clothes shopping. While Pamela was checking different dresses, Bruce's attention was on something else, the lingerie section. He kept staring at the sexy underwear displayed there, imagining Pamela wearing each and every one of them. Pamela noticed him staring at those lacy thongs and walked towards him. She tapped on his shoulder and giggled when he jumped startled by her sudden appearance.

"Oh, hey! You already done? Find anything nice?" He smiled awkwardly hiding the fact that he was daydreaming about Pamela wearing those panties.

"Not yet. What are you looking at?" She asked curiously.

"Hummm... Nothing, just wondering if someone would like to wear any of these."

"Someone? Who?" Pamela arched her brow.

Bruce knew that she understood what he meant by that. He turned towards her, "Humm... Maybe you would like to try these?" He glanced at the sexy lace panties and a transparent black top, displayed before them.

"Mumm~ You would like that, wouldn't you?" She teased Bruce, giving him a naughty smirk.

"Yes, I would love that very much," He shamelessly admitted it to Pamela, who chuckled at that.

"Ok. But I'll pick. You go wait outside and wait for me while I choose them," Pamela pushed Bruce outside the lingerie section.

Bruce stood near the shop door, waiting for Pamela to finish her shopping. After around 30 minutes she came out of the store carrying three bags with her. He quickly took those bags from her and continued shopping till noon. They bought everything they wanted and signed them up for delivery.

"Where are we going next?" Pamela asked Bruce.

"Now we are going to have lunch," He said as he opened the car door for Pamela.

"I don't want to go to a fancy restaurant. Just pull over near the Kimmy's Burgers downtown. I wanna eat there." Pamela requested Bruce.

"Kimmy's burgers? You sure?" Bruce raised his brows.

"Yes, I love their food."

"As you wish, madam."

Bruce drove to Kimmy's Burgers and parked near the fast-food outlet. They entered the place and ordered their food.


'favourite' the chapter if you liked it.

If you want to support me or read advance chapters, check out my Patr éon. 

Support Link: https://www.patr eon.com/XcaliburXc

⭐As of now, Pat reon is 20 chapters ahead⭐

[Exclusive r18 contents] [No double billing] 

---

Next Ch: 107: VR experience with Pamela

Ch: 108: Movie night

Ch: 109: Pain & Pleasure 

Ch: 110: Master & Slave

42