Ch: 135 [Gift or Curse]
533 6 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[3 days later]

After Enchantress's death, something changed in June. She can now use Enchantress's power even though that witch is dead. Is it a gift from that old hag, or maybe it was always June who gained this power after bonding with the witch, but that witch could have deceived her by suppressing her power, only to take over her body and make her a puppet later.

Who knows what's the real reason? The only fact that they are sure about is that June now has the power of Enchantress. But without proper training, such immense power can be a huge detriment, not only to her but to others too. So, Bruce tracked down Constantine, who was dealing with some problem of his own.

"England?" June was surprised when Bruce told her that they were going to England.

"Yeah. If you want to live a normal life, then you have to learn how to control that new power of yours, after that, you can decide what you want to do with your life," Bruce explained.

"I understand," She nodded.

"Selina and Alice will go with you," Bruce informed her. "I know you might want some time alone, but this is the safest option for you. The government doesn't know about your power yet and I plan to keep it that way. Also, Alice has some business to handle there. So, it's a win-win for both of you."

June didn't object. She has no say in this matter.

"And... Floyd..."

"No," Bruce interrupted her, "Floyd's going to Bludhaven. Things are pretty bad there. Too much crime, so he'll be there to fix that."

"Oh," June nodded. "You aren't going, huh?" She looked at him with a frown on her face.

"No, I've got some work to take care of that can not wait. So, good luck out there, and chin up. Things are gonna be better from now on," Bruce smiled.

They were scheduled to leave after 2 days.

.

.

The next day, June went to visit Floyd, who was packing his stuffs in his room.

"You are going to Bludhaven?" She asked with a soft voice, while standing behind him.

"Yeah," He replied curtly, not even bothering to look at her.

"I... I'm sorry," She apologized as she started to tear up. "It's all because of me... I ruined everything... I'm sorry..."

"What are you talking about? Bruce was angry, yeah, dude gave me an earful for ruining his building and tech and I'm assigned to Bludhaven along with Mr. Freeze. It isn't worse considering the millions of dollars in damage. Besides, I'm going to turn my life around this time. No more shady shits or underground business. You see, the next time I meet my wife and daughter, I'd be able to speak by looking into their eyes without any shame," He told her, now turning around to look at her.

"Floyd..." June muttered.

"So, don't worry about me. I'm fine." He finished packing up. "And you, girl. You got a long road ahead of you. Take some time for yourself and stop worrying about everyone else. And that guilt in your heart, just throw it away. I have done my fair share of shit and you know it. If it weren't for you, I'd have been dead in the gutter already."

"Yeah, I know," She said softly as she sat on the sofa, "But this feeling... Knowing that I killed so many people. Even though Enchantress was in control of my body, still... It was my job to keep her in check and I failed miserably."

"And that's why you've got to learn how to control that power of yours so that no one gets hurt again." Floyd sat next to her. "Enchantress is dead. Gone. So, forget about her. You have to or else you will always be bound by her. She had her fun, so now it's your turn. Don't stumble and give her a chance to laugh at you from the underworld."

"I know. I'll do my best. Thanks, Floyd. It's nice to talk to you," June stood up, "You have changed. It suits you. I wish you the best of luck."

"Right back at ya," Floyd smiled at her.

June nodded and left his room.

.

.

[Bruce's room]

Selina locked the door and deployed a soundproof barrier inside the room. Then she cuffed Bruce's hand to the bedpost. And she's wearing her sexy latex cat costume and it's their roleplay time. Selina is pissed, so, Bruce was trying his best to satisfy the feisty cat, by using her roleplaying fetish against her.

"You have got to be kidding me. Again? It's my turn to be on the top," Bruce sighed.

"What was that? Did I just hear a complaint?" Selina smirked as she stood between Bruce's legs and pressed her latex boot on his cock, "You are sending me away to babysit her and God knows how long it would take for her to settle down. And Pam will have all the fun by herself while I'm away. And you want to be on top? Huh?" She began to rub his cock with her feet.

"Wait... I think I have to reevaluate our relationship. I mean... I'm the boss here, right? This should be my room and... Mmm!" He groaned as Selina put more pressure on his cock.

"Are you complaining, honey? Do you really want to piss off this kitty? Because I have claws, baby," Selina said with a seductive smile as she bent down on his chest and scratched his chest with her sharp nails, leaving red marks on his muscular body.

"No... Of course not, Kitty. But can you at least let me finish one sentence?"

"Hmm... Okay, but only if you pleasure my pussy," She opened the zip and saddled over Bruce's face, "Now lick it."

"You are the boss," Bruce smirked before he started to eat Selina's pussy.

"Yess..." Selina moaned as she grabbed Bruce's head with her hands and started to move her hips to increase her pleasure, "Fuck! You are doing it right. Good boy."

"Nggh!!" Bruce groaned in Selina's pussy, while being treated as a seat cushion by Selina. He kept on licking her folds with incredible speed.

"Mm! Mm! I love it, Bats. Yesss. Sooo good. Ha... aaa..."

She pinched her nipples while grinding her pussy on his face. It was a pleasure overload. It didn't take long before she reached her climax.

"Yes... Yes... I'm almost there..." Selina rocked her hips faster and faster, until... "NGGHH!!"

She came hard while pushing her pussy deeper onto Bruce's mouth.

"Ha... ha... ha..." Selina panted heavily as she climbed down from Bruce's face and began to kiss and lick his wet lips. She sucked her own juices from his tongue while Bruce wanted to rip off his shackles and take her hard, but he decided to let her have some fun first.

After a few minutes of kissing and sucking on Bruce's tongue, Selina began to kiss her neck, slowly moving down to his chest, licking his abs with her tongue like a hungry cat. Her eyes were looking at Bruce's face with lust. She began to suck on his nipple while stroking his cock with her latex-covered hand.

Bruce groaned as Selina increased her speed, stroking his cock faster and faster.

"You like it, huh? Me doing all the job while you are enjoying it. Hmm... I bet you are loving it," She mumbled between sucking Bruce's nipple.

"You have no idea," Bruce smirked.

"Good," Selina moved down to his crotch and moved her face close to his cock. Bruce could feel her breath on his cock and was eager to experience her wet and hot mouth on it, but Selina just kept blowing hot air on his cock while stroking it with a slutty smirk on her face. Bruce clenched his fists as Selina continued to tease him with her breath.

"Kitty... Stop teasing me and put it inside your mouth," Bruce glared at her.

"What was that?" She grabbed his balls tightly with one hand while the other one began to stroke his cock. "Did I just hear a complaint?"

"No... I meant, please put my cock inside your mouth," Bruce corrected himself.

Selina smirked before taking his cock inside her mouth. Bruce sighed in relief as he finally felt Selina's wet mouth on his cock. She bobbed her head up and down, sucking on it while stroking it with her hand. Bruce could feel intense pleasure coursing through his cock. His mind turned blank as he lost himself in Selina's skillful blowjob. She knew every little thing that could bring him to the edge. Her mouth, her hand, her tongue, everything combined made Bruce groan in pure pleasure.

She was bobbing her head faster and faster while stroking his cock harder and harder. Her saliva mixed with Bruce's precum began to flow out of her mouth as she increased her pace, sucking and stroking his cock with all her might. Bruce gritted his teeth as he felt like he was reaching his limit.

"Kitty... I'm gonna cum..." He warned her.

Selina released his cock from her mouth with a pop sound and watched his cock throb as she ruined his orgasm. She grinned sadistically as Bruce glared at her.

"You... What are you playing at?" Bruce growled.

"Meow," Selina smirked before she went over him and placed her pussy over his cock, just an inch or two away from touching it. Bruce raised his hips to penetrate her pussy, but she quickly moved backward to prevent it. His cock touched her clit and slide up, touching her pubes, "Hehehe! You thought this would be easy, huh? Don't you know, cats have the fastest reflexes, and you, bats, are slow as fuck."

Selina began to grind her pussy over his cock. 

"Shit! You know I could tear these cuffs and fuck you hard like a bitch, right?" Bruce growled in annoyance.

Selina stopped grinding on his cock and took it in her hands and slapped her pussy with it repeatedly, "Do it then. Go ahead, big boy. Tear these cuffs and fuck me hard like a bitch. Show me how scary you bats are. Come on. Let's see what you got."

Bruce clenched his jaw as Selina began to slap her pussy with his cock faster and faster. He was getting frustrated, and Selina enjoyed seeing that frustration on his face.

"That's it! You are done for, bad kitty!" Bruce growled before he tore apart the cuffs with his brute strength and pushed Selina down on the bed.

"Hey! That's cheating!" Selina tried to struggle, but Bruce pinned her hands above her head with one hand while the other one grabbed her hips and lifted them slightly before penetrating her pussy with a single thrust.

"Aaaaahhh!!!" Selina screamed as Bruce penetrated her pussy.

"Cheating? Who makes rules here? You? Sorry to disappoint you, Kitty, but I'm the boss here, and I'm gonna fuck you hard like there is no tomorrow and I'll fuck you tomorrow again all day long. I will give you enough memories to keep you busy until you come back to Gotham," Bruce growled before he started fucking her pussy fast and hard. "Or, I go to visit you in England after I finish my work here."

"NGHH!! AAAAHHH!!! HAAA!!!" Selina arched her back and moaned loudly as Bruce fucked her pussy hard like a wild animal. He was thrusting deep inside her pussy while pressing her G-spot with his cockhead. Selina wrapped her legs around Bruce's waist to pull him closer to her and also to feel more of his cock inside her.

Bruce increased his pace and fucked Selina faster and faster. She was moaning loudly as Bruce's cock was hitting her deepest spot repeatedly.

"AAAAAHHHH!! NGHHH!! AAAHHH!!"

Slap! Slap! Slap!

Their bodies collided with each other as Bruce fucked Selina harder and faster, making loud noises with each thrust. Selina was screaming loudly as Bruce fucked her like there is no tomorrow. He then flipped her over and began to fuck her in doggy style. 

Bruce grabbed her waist and began to fuck her even harder than before. Selina buried her face on the pillow to muffle her screams. She was biting the pillow as Bruce fucked her pussy hard with his thick and long cock.

"NGHH!! MMMPPHH!! MMM!! MMMPPPHH!!" Selina moaned louder as Bruce increased his pace once again and fucked her faster and faster. Their bodies were covered with sweat as they kept fucking each other nonstop. Even in the AC room, it felt hot for them. Bruce was sweating profusely as he fucked Selina hard.

"I AM CUMMING!" Selina screamed as she orgasmed.

Bruce kept fucking her hard as Selina squirted all over the bedsheet. She was shaking uncontrollably as Bruce kept fucking her with full force. She was moaning loudly as Bruce increased his pace even more and began to fuck her like a sex toy. Selina's pussy became wetter as Bruce kept pounding her hard and fast.

"Fuck... God! I'm cumming again!" She came again within seconds after the last orgasm.

Bruce then pulled out and took her in his arms as he stood up. Then he lowered her on his cock and resumed fucking her.

Selina wrapped her arms around his neck. Her tits jiggled and rubbed against Bruce's chest as he fucked her hard and fast.

The bed under them creaked loudly as Bruce fucked Selina vigorously. They kept fucking each other for hours. Selina stopped counting after her sixth orgasm or was it seventh? She couldn't remember. All she could remember was Bruce's cock fucking her senselessly. After coming numerous times, Selina felt the familiar sensation. Bruce's cock was throbbing. He is close.

"Not inside, it isn't a safe day, Batss!" Selina moaned as Bruce kept fucking her.

"Then where?" Bruce groaned as he thrusted deeply inside Selina's pussy.

"On my face," Selina demanded.

Bruce carried her to the center of the bed before setting her down and began to stroke his cock over her face as Selina kneeled on the bed and opened her mouth wide open for Bruce to cum on.

"Give it to me," Selina stuck out her tongue and waited for Bruce to shoot his load. Within seconds, Bruce shot thick ropes of cum on Selina's face. Some landed on her tongue while most of it landed on her face and breasts. It was too much. Bruce kept cumming for several seconds until he emptied his balls completely. Selina closed her eyes to avoid getting cum into them. When Bruce finally stopped cumming, she swallowed all the cum in her mouth before wiping the remaining ones from her face with her fingers and licked them clean.

"Fuck!" Bruce fell on the bed.

"That was fucking awesome. I think your cock got bigger by a few cm," Selina crawled over him and lay beside him. 

They lay there for a few minutes or maybe an hour without talking, just hugging each other.

"So, this job... You think Talia will keep her end of the bargain and betray her father?" Selina broke the silence.

Bruce sighed before answering, "I don't know. It's Talia we are talking about. Anything is possible with her. But I hope she keeps her word or else... Well, it doesn't matter anyway because, in front of overwhelming strength, no amount of cunning plans will help."

***

'favorite' the chapter if you liked it.

If you want to support me or read advance chapters, check out my Patr éon. 

Support Link: https://www.patr eon.com/XcaliburXc

⭐As of now, Pat reon is 17 chapters ahead⭐

[Exclusive r18 contents] [No double billing] 

---

Next, Ch: 136: On the way to Nanda Parbat

Ch: 137: Seven Men of Death

Ch: 138: Rivalry

Ch: 139: Talia vs Nyssa

---

17