Ch: 14 [Pleasure]
3.6k 3 118
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Michelle wrapped her lips on the tip of Bruce's cock as she started bobbing her head up and down, sucking it like a popsicle. Her tongue swirled around his glans while she tried to swallow his whole length into her mouth. He moaned louder as she sucked his cock deeper and deeper until she choked when his tip touched her throat.

She quickly pulled back and started stroking his shaft with one hand, while fondling his balls with the other. Bruce groaned as Michelle sucked his balls while jerking his cock.

"Oh, doc... your mouth feels amazing..." Bruce moaned as he ran his fingers through her long brunette hair.

Michelle licked his shaft from base to the tip like a lollipop, before engulfing his cock into her mouth once again. Bruce clenched his fist as she started deepthroating him while vigorously massaging his balls. She sucked him hard and fast like a vacuum cleaner while making gagging noises every time his tip hit her throat.

'Fuck! This milf is too good!' Bruce thought as she intensified her blowjob by increasing her speed and pressure.

Michelle bobbed her head up and down rapidly while playing with his balls. She fondled and squeezed them gently while massaging them with her skillful fingers. Her eyes were fixed on his face, enjoying the virgin teen's reactions as she pleasured his cock with her mouth.

Bruce bucked his hips upwards, thrusting his cock deeper into her mouth. She gagged loudly but continued deepthroating him while massaging his balls. Saliva dripped down her chin as she slobbered all over his cock.

'This kid is too good. To think he can endure this much stimulation from me...God! I must have him!' She thought as she increased her pace, bobbing her head up and down his cock like a jackhammer.

Bruce gritted his teeth as he felt his cock twitching in her mouth.

She took his cock deep into her throat and held it in. Her lips were at his cock's base as she swallowed repeatedly around his shaft, making him groan in pleasure.

"Doc...I am cumming!" He yelled as Michelle felt his warm liquid gushing into her throat, straight down into her belly. Bruce emptied his load in her mouth as Michelle gulped his seed with delight. When he finished ejaculating, she released his cock from her mouth with a loud pop and wiped her chin with her finger.

Bruce didn't waste any time and pushed her down on the bed and lifted her skirt, slide her wet panty aside, and started licking her wet pussy. Michelle moaned in pleasure as he ate out her pussy like a starving man. His tongue darted out of his mouth and flicked across her labia, teasing her clit with his tip.

His hands roamed underneath her shirt, pinching and squeezing her erect nipples.

She quickly unbuttoned her shirt and removed it along with her bra. He immediately grabbed her breasts with both hands while sucking on her clit vigorously. Michelle arched her back as Bruce feasted on her dripping snatch. His tongue slid inside her hole and lapped up her juices before returning to her clitoris.

He alternated between licking and sucking her labia, driving her crazy with lust.

'OH MY GOD! HOW THE HELL IS A VIRGIN LIKE HIM SO GOOD AT THIS?!' Michelle screamed internally as Bruce pleasured her body with his mouth.

Her legs wrapped around his head as her hip bucked wildly against his face. He continued eating her pussy while pinching and twisting her nipples. She cried out in ecstasy as he drove her closer to an orgasm.

Suddenly, her body tensed up...

"God, I am cumming!!" She shouted as she climaxed violently. Her juices spurted into his mouth as he swallowed everything without spilling a single drop. "Fuck me, Mr. Bruce! How did you learn such techniques?!" she panted heavily as she lay naked on top of the bed.

Bruce shrugged nonchalantly as he answered her question."It was just instinct. And please don't call me mister. Call me Bruce instead."

She smiled seductively as she watched the boy licking her squirt off his lips. "Okay Bruce, call me Michelle instead of doctor," She replied as she spread her legs wide open, showing her glistening pink folds to the boy. "Oh, my, you are hard again! You must have quite the pent-up frustration, huh?" she teased him.

"You have no idea," He replied as he lay beside her.

"Well, then," She climbed on top of him. Her dripping pussy was pressing his cock tightly as she straddled him. She started grinding against him slowly while looking directly into his eyes. "Allow me to show you the pleasure of your lifetime without putting it inside~" Michelle purred as she rubbed her pussy against Bruce's cock.

'Oh, my, look at his cute yet manly face... I want to fuck you so bad, but it's better if you have your first with someone of your age. For now, you have to be satisfied with this grinding~' She thought as she humped his cock like a dog in heat.

Bruce groaned as Michelle grinded her wet pussy against his cock. He could feel her slick fluids coating his member as she moved faster. Her juices mixed with his precum created a sticky mess between their bodies. He grabbed her firm ass cheeks tightly and squeezed them roughly. Michelle gasped when Bruce smacked her buttocks lightly, sending jolts of electricity throughout her body.

"Ahn! Do that again!" She pleaded as he smacked her ass harder this time. She moaned loudly when he repeated the action several times until she begged for mercy.

"Please stop! Or else, I will cum all over your dick!" She pleaded desperately.

Bruce stopped spanking her ass and instead flipped them over so that Michelle was lying beneath him. He pressed his cock against her entrance while holding onto her thighs tightly.

'I want to fuck her!' He thought.

"No! Wait! Please don't enter me!" She cried out in panic.

"Don't worry, I won't force you," He replied as he placed his cock between her thighs. He started thrusting his hips forward while rubbing his shaft against her labia. She whimpered softly as he rubbed his cock between her legs, stimulating her sensitive areas.

'Damn! It feels so good...' Michelle thought as Bruce rubbed his cock between her thighs. 'But I still cannot let him penetrate me... Yet I can't let him fuck a 40 years old hag like me...' She bit her lower lip as Bruce increased the speed of his thrusts. His cock brushed against her clitoris every time he moved forward.

She couldn't hold it anymore and started screaming in pleasure. Another gush of fluid gushed out of her pussy as she orgasmed violently. He grunted loudly as her juices coated his cock thoroughly. He pulled away from her body and sat upright.

"Come on, Michelle, turn around and open your mouth," He ordered her.

Michelle obeyed his command and turned around so that she faced Bruce's cock. She opened her mouth obediently and stuck out her tongue.

He jerked himself off furiously and came hard all over her face. Rope after rope of thick white cum shot out of his cock and splattered onto her face and in her mouth. She closed her eyes tightly as Bruce covered her entire face with his semen. She swallowed some of it and licked the remaining off her fingers.

"That was amazing!" She exclaimed breathlessly.

"Yeah, it sure was," He agreed as he stroked her hair gently.

[AN: Yeah, yeah, I know what you guys are gonna comment. Bruce will have his first segs with Selina, maybe in a sexy catsuit. So, HAVE SOME PATIENCE.]

----

If you want to support me or read advance chapters, check out my Patr éon. 

Support Link: https://www.patr eon.com/XcaliburXc

⭐As of now, Pat reon is 18 chapters ahead⭐

[Exclusive r18 contents + exclusive patre on only r18 Originals and Images]

[No double billing] 

118