Ch: 45 [Bruce & Selina- First time]
1.8k 6 84
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Bruce handed the sleek black catsuit to Selina, a mischievous glint still lingering in his eyes. Selina, despite the blush still tinting her cheeks, took the catsuit with a sly smile, her gaze locked with his.

"Well, let's see how it fits," she said, stepping into the catsuit and pulling it up her legs. Bruce watched with a mix of anticipation and admiration as the suit clung to her like a second skin. The material accentuated every curve, enhancing her natural grace.

As She zipped up the suit, he couldn't help but appreciate the sight before him. The black suit made her look both fierce and alluring.

"Damn, Selina," Bruce commented, a playful grin on his face. "You look amazing."

Selina smirked, running her hands over the smooth fabric.

"I know," she purred, stepping close to Bruce. "But, do you know what's missing?"

He pulled out a butt plug from the case that he had made while he was making those whips, "Yeah, a tail is what's missing."

Selina blushed even more at seeing the tail butt plug, "What are you going to do with that?" She asked nervously.

Bruce grinned and gently ran his fingers along her jawline, "Don't worry, kitten. It won't hurt...much."

"You have to catch me first!" She teased playfully as she tried to dash out, but he caught her by her right arm. She twisted around to try to get away, but he managed to grab her left arm as well. He pinned her against his chest, his arms wrapped tightly around her waist. She struggled half-heartedly for a moment before relaxing against him with a soft sigh. "Strong aren't ya? But..." She kicked the floor, vaulting above Bruce's head, yanking his arms backward.

Bruce grunted in pain as his shoulders popped out of their sockets. Selina landed behind him and spun around to face him, smirking triumphantly. He glared at her as he quickly pushed his right shoulder back into its socket, the familiar popping sound sending a shiver down his spine, "Not bad..." He complimented as he rotated his arms to make sure everything was okay.

Selina chuckled, pleased with herself.

"I try," She replied smugly. Bruce lunged forward suddenly, grabbing her around the waist once more. He lifted her off the ground easily and tossed her onto the bed. But she swooped around him again and her speed was like a blur. She kicked him in the back of his knee with her feet, causing him to fall forward. Selina rolled across the bed, landing gracefully on her feet. "Are you holding back on me?" She asked teasingly as she danced around Bruce, her movements quick and agile.

Bruce chuckled as he got back onto his feet, "Maybe just a little bit." He admitted as he charged towards her, hoping to pin her down once more. She jumped across the room, taking advantage of the desk and cupboards as platforms to leap around him. He chased after her, determined to catch her. They continued their game of cat-and-mouse around the room until Selina jumped over and sat on his neck, clutching her legs around his neck.

"I win," She declared proudly. Bruce growled playfully as he grabbed her thighs and tried to slam her on the wall behind him, but she spun around, her crotch right before his face. She quickly tried to get away, but he caught her waist and pushed her down on the floor.

"What were you saying?" He smirked triumphantly as he straddled her hips, pinning her arms above her head. Selina struggled beneath him, but he held her firmly in place.

"I will bite you," She threatened playfully. "Meow." She added with an adorable purr. Bruce laughed as he loosened his grip on her wrists. She seized the opportunity to free herself, rolling them over so that she was sitting on top of him instead. She leaned in purring another meow before biting his neck lightly.

Bruce hissed slightly as she bit him, "Careful, kitty," He warned teasingly. "I might bite back."

"Only I am allowed to bite you," She said as her lips brushed against his. She bit his lower lip gently, eliciting a groan from Bruce. She released his lip and kissed him deeply. She could feel his hands grabbing her buttocks roughly, kneading them possessively. His hands slid up to unzip her catsuit slowly, revealing her bare skin underneath. Her body felt warm under his touch as he explored every inch of her skin.

"Dang! I can never forget this view before my eyes," Bruce admitted honestly as he saw her sitting on his waist, her front zipper open, giving him the view of her slender yet athletic body. He ran his fingers down her cleavage line up to her belly button, earning a sweet purr from her. Her breasts, hiding behind the black suit, except for the little portion of her cleavage line, "Be a good kitty and put the tail on..."

Selina smirked as she stood up, slowly removing the catsuit from her body. Bruce watched intently as she slipped the tight fabric over her hips, revealing her perfect ass. He reached up and gave it a firm squeeze, causing her to gasp in surprise.

"Let me lube it up for you," He leaned in pushing his face between her butt cheeks licking her puckered hole. Selina moaned softly as Bruce licked her ass crack. His tongue swirled around her hole before plunging inside. He lapped hungrily at her asshole, savoring her sweet taste. He reached around and began massaging her clit as he ate her ass. She gripped his hair tightly as she bucked against his mouth. Her juices dripped down his chin, "Well, that's wet enough..."

"Mumm~" She moaned as soon as he pulled away. She turned her face toward him, "Put it in me..."

Bruce smiled as he brought the tail butt plug to her asshole, lubing it up with her juice. He pressed the tip against her tight hole gently, pushing it inside slowly. She winced slightly as the plug stretched her opening wider than his tongue did earlier, "Relax, kitten."

'Damn! This feels good...' She thought as Bruce inserted the butt plug deeper inside her ass. Once it was completely buried within her, he started pumping it in and out slowly, letting her adjust to the sensation. He increased his pace gradually, fucking her ass hard and fast. 'I never thought I would love it in my butt so much...'

"Meow~" She cried out as Bruce fucked her ass mercilessly. Her pussy throbbed uncontrollably as he pumped the butt plug in and out of her ass. Her juices dripped down her inner thighs, forming a puddle beneath her.

"That's it... Purr for me, kitten," He encouraged her as he increased his tempo further. She arched her back as he fucked her ass roughly, crying out loudly.

"Fu... MEOWWWW~" Her whole body trembled as she came violently, squirting her juices all over his hand.

He pulled the tail butt plug out of her ass, admiring her gaping asshole. He licked her juices from his fingers greedily, savoring her unique flavor. 'Fuck! She trying to do some roleplay.'

"You're so delicious," He whispered huskily as he kissed her butt cheeks.

"Fuck me. NOW," Selina demanded breathlessly. "I want you inside me. I don't want to wait anymore. Make me yours, Bruce."

"Alright," He agreed eagerly as he positioned himself in the missionary position. He guided his cock towards her entrance, rubbing the tip against her dripping slit. He pushed forward slowly, entering her inch by inch. He paused briefly, allowing her to adjust to his size.

"Dang!" She shivered.

"You alright?" He inquired worriedly.

She nodded weakly, "Keep going." He resumed pushing forward. Her virgin pussy stretched to accommodate his thick shaft. 'It hurts...but I love it... Fuck, I love him so much...' She thought happily, looking into his eyes.

"So tight," He groaned as he thrust deeper inside her, breaking her hymen in one swift motion. She gasped in pain, tears welling up in her eyes. He leaned in and took her lips gently, kissing her passionately. She responded eagerly, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Love you," He murmured softly as he broke their kiss. He stared deeply into her eyes as he finally filled her pussy completely.

"I love you too," She confessed shyly. "Just give me a moment to adjust..."

'Will you be able to stay in your cat girl character till the end?' He nodded.

---

----['favourite' the chapter if you like it.]----[CLIFFHANGER AS USUAL.👿👿😎. See you tomorrow.]---

If you want to support me or read advance chapters, check out my Patr éon. 

Support Link: https://www.patr eon.com/XcaliburXc

⭐As of now, Pat reon is 17 chapters ahead⭐[Read the entire Arc-1]

[Exclusive r18 contents] [No double billing] 

Next Chapter: Time to move

84