Ch: 81 [Decisions]
983 6 66
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"A trap door!" He moved the couch and found a trapdoor hidden beneath it. He opened it and saw a staircase leading to a basement. Batman descended the stairs carefully and switched on his night vision.

"Now, what do we have here?" He mumbled to himself as the stairs led him to a small room, filled with chemicals and medical equipment. He scanned the ingredients and realized that they matched the hallucination serum. There were two shelves full of hallucination serum bottles. "Why let all this go to waste? Might as well use it on other criminals instead of wasting it like this." He manipulated the nanoparticles to create a couple of storage briefcases. He collected all the serum bottles and placed them inside.

Batman heard Alice coming down the stairs and entered the small room. "Damn! A lab! Anything interesting?" She asked.

He nodded and showed her the briefcases, "Hallucination serum. We can use this on other criminals rather than letting it go to waste."

"You do know that they are found at a crime scene?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Hey, you are off duty, remember? Besides, I left a couple of samples on the self," He smirked.

She sighed, "Fine! Whatever makes you happy. Anyway, there is nothing upstairs. Whoever killed these two was smart enough to leave no clues behind."

"Well, send the bodies for autopsy and let me know the report. My guts are telling me that this lunatic won't stop anytime soon," Batman suggested.

"Will do," She nodded.

The GCPD unit arrived soon and took over the crime scene.

[Rooftop]

"What are you going to do now? We have reached yet another dead-end," Alice asked Batman as they watched the forensic team doing their job. "I mean, what the fuck is going on here? Someone killed the killer in the same way he used to kill his victims? Doesn't make sense! I have seen many cases, but this... Fuck!"

"You tell me... There's not a single digital or physical footprint left by this killer. It's like we are hunting a ghost," Batman sighed.

"Ghost or not, we need to catch this bastard. If this continues, this city is going to burn," She clenched her fist in anger.

"Ever heard of an organization called H.I.V.E?" He asked suddenly.

She nodded, "Yeah! Just enough to know that they are some kind of criminal organization that hires others to do their dirty jobs. They left Gotham about six or seven years ago. Why?"

"Just keep an eye out. Maybe activate some of your agents. Meanwhile, I know a guy who might be able to help us out... Well, if he isn't busy trying to put a bullet in my head," He replied as he made a small bracelet out of the nanoparticles.

"I guess you ain't gonna tell me his name, huh?" She folded her arms across her chest.

"You will know in due time. Here," He took her right arm and fixed the bracelet around her wrist.

"What's this?" She asked.

"A protective charm. With all this shit going on, I thought you could use one... It will help you if your life's in danger. So, no matter what you do or where you are going, please don't take it off. And it's something to remember me by," He walked up to the edge of the roof.

"I never thought you were a believer of those kinds of things. Thank you!" She smiled, touching the new bracelet.

He nodded, "No problem! Goodbye, Commissioner." He jumped down and landed on his batmobile.

"You too," She watched him drive away. "I wonder how you look under that mask. Shame... If only I was a bit younger... Haaa... I wonder if what he said about liking older women was true," She smiled to herself. "Fuck! Stop dreaming of a handsome young boy already and focus!" She smacked her face lightly, trying to shake off the thoughts.

After a while, the GCPD finally finished their work.

[Wayne Manor]

Bruce returned home and took a nice shower. Everyone was asleep at this hour. He went to the kitchen and grabbed a cup of instant noodles.

"I am so tired," He leaned against the kitchen counter, waiting for the water to boil.

His mind went toward the Super Soldier Serum that was lying in a safe box. He wanted to take the serum, but if things go wrong, he might become mad or worse like Green Goblin from his past life. Although the data shows, it's 99% perfect and has no side effects, there is this 1% chance. It was like playing with fire.

But, it would seem that it's time to take it. Pamela has almost got a grasp of her power and she can now create various medicines. So, even if things go wrong, she might just be able to save him with natural herbs and medicine. And if he goes berserk, Diana should be enough to stop him. It's worth the risk.

'Let's do it tomorrow,' He decided as he poured the hot water into his noodle cup.

After finishing his snack, Bruce went to his room and laid down on the bed, feeling quite exhausted. He glanced at the ceiling. There's so much to be done, so many things to create, heroes to recruit, villains to fight and most importantly, he needs to have a serious talk with Selina about the girl in the lightning ring and about his past lifestyle.

He checked the time, it was already midnight. He then drifted off to sleep, not knowing what awaited him the next day.

.

.

Suddenly, Bruce felt a nice sensation around his crotch, and he woke up to a naked Ivy, giving him a handjob.

"Ughh, wha..what?" He moaned. He was still sleepy. He looked at Ivy and blinked his eyes in surprise. Her red hair was flowing onto his stomach, her soft fingers rubbing his shaft.

"Good morning, handsome," She looked at him and smirked.

He jumped up, pushing her away in shock, "What the fuck are you doing here?!"

She pouted, "Geez! What did I do? Don't you like morning handjobs? Wait! Ah, I see..." She licked her lips, "You want a blowjob, huh? Or, is it because of Selina?" She stood up on the bed and moved her face toward his ears, "A little quickie... No one will know."

"Fuck! Lady. You need to have some self-control. You can't just sneak into my room and try to get laid!" He shook his head in disbelief.

"Why not? Don't you like me? Am I not attractive enough for you? What's it that she has that I don't?" Ivy asked as she took a step back, still looking at his eyes, waiting for an answer. Ever since she awakened her power, something changed within her. She is always horny now, but strangely, she finds Bruce the most desirable man. She doesn't want another man, but him. Masturbation helped for a couple of days, but it's getting harder and harder to get off. She needs his touch.

"You are one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen. You are not less than her. But, the difference is that we don't have that kind of relationship, Ivy. I know I ain't much of a gentleman, but I love Selina. So, even if I want to push you down and fuck you hard, I won't. I just can't do that to her," He explained.

She tilted her head to one side, "What if she agrees to let you fuck me or any other woman? Do you think you would still turn down a threesome with me and another woman? Hmmm?" She whispered, rubbing her hard nipples with her index finger, teasing him.

"Haaa... We really need to have a serious talk, today... But for now, get dressed and get the hell out of my room," He stood up and picked her clothes from the floor, tossing them in her direction.

She folded her arms across her chest and climbed out of bed.

"Tsk. Party pooper! It's a waste, considering how beautiful I am when I'm naked. And how strong that big hard cock of yours gets. Well, at least you ain't a pervert. That's a relief! Although, it doesn't make me less horny than before," She grinned as she got dressed. "I like a man with self-control."

----['favourite' the chapter if you liked it.]----

If you want to support me or read advance chapters, check out my Patr éon. 

Support Link: https://www.patr eon.com/XcaliburXc

⭐As of now, Pat reon is 17 chapters ahead⭐

[Exclusive r18 contents] [No double billing] 
---
Next Chapter: Selina & Ivy

[Finally, introducing the official harem in the next chapter. A bit rushed, but it had to be done, sooner or later.]

66