Choice 3
751 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Sudmit to pleasure]

[She can serve you for the night if she wishes]

You nod your head in agreement - if it's what you have to do, it's what you have to do. She smiles again as you look at the ground, and reaches up to tweak your nose.

"Oh come on, it's nothing bad, just a quick romp in the hay. I wouldn't have suggested it except for the fact that it looks like you could use a place to stay and a bit of relaxation."

She takes the lead and lowers your pants and starts to give you a good blowjob. She takes your dick all the way to the root. As she gags, you feel a wave of pleasure. She moves her head up and down at the speed of light. You don't know what is happening since you are a virgin it doesn't take more than 1 min to come in her mouth so the blowjob is epic. You feel ashamed to be so a quick shot.

You're trying to be a man and get the upper hand over the situation. You try to push her to the ground and push it inside her to satisfy her but she takes the laid again and before you know it you are on the ground yourself.

"Your turn to satisfy me a little, lick my pussy"

She sits on your face and you don't have any choice (it's not like you to complain so you do it because you are a submissive guy) but to begin licking her pussy. You make your tongue go to her clit as you push 2 fingers in her pussy. She seems to really like it. You continue doing it for a couple of minutes when out of nowhere she squirts on your face. You lick your lips and taste her juice, a bit salty but not bad. You know that she eat good food.

"Let's go to the main dishes"

Before you know it again you feel a wet wall around your dick. She pushed it in at the speed of light and you are surprise by how daring she is. She begins to move up and down and you feel her pussy cramp around your rod. It feels really good and you don't know if you will be able to resist much longer. She is so wet that you feel like you are fucking some jello.

"I'm finishing soon lets go in doggy style"

You place her in front of you and begin penetrating her with all your might. It doesnt take more than 10 shot beforee you cum in her like a fountain. She squills when she feel your sperm in her. You see her Ahegao face and know that she like it when you cum in her.

"That was a good quickie, but now we need to go back to business"

[You lose Submissive -25(25) You are more submissive. You let others lead the way, obeying orders with less hesitation]

You have to admit she has a point - you know not a person in this city, and the loan terms really are quite generous. As soon as you sign the quickly drawn up contract (you're quite an experienced merchant in your own right, and you're certain she's not trying to sneak anything in), she starts counting out coins in various denominations she says you'll want on hand. Most of it won't be in the form of immediate cash, of course - that would be nothing more than a big "stab me and take my wallet" sign. You'll collect the rest later when you have a safe place to keep it or a large purchase to make. She gives you directions to her house with a smile and sends you on your way.

[You obtained +50 000 gold]

Now that everything is starting to get on track, you feel your stomach rumbling.

You are, to put it mildly, ready to eat a cow. You'd forgotten that fact for a few hours, in the excitement of a new city, but by this point you feel just about ready to pass out. You have money, you have hunger, Pete's Seafood has fish, and it looks like one of the few places that might be willing to serve even a man with seawater-matted hair and no shoes. You decide to pay it a visit.

The inside is smoky but still clean, tight without being claustrophobic. Flickering oil lamps give a warm glow to well-worn wooden tables. Before you can look around for an empty seat, a slice of carrot bounces off your arm. You look around for the source and swat away a second piece of thrown vegetable before seeing the thrower. The same girl from earlier who gave you... orange juice. She's gesturing you over using her bottle and has an empty seat. You slide into the tight space across from her, back pressed against an unpainted wood panel.

"Hi! You look much better this evening than you did this afternoon. You should try the Mystery Dish. Pete always makes something good. It almost never kills anyone."

She points at a menu written on the wall with chalk - relatively plain dishes, except for the "Dish Of Opulent Mystery." The acronym is not encouraging, but you decide to give it a go anyway. She's still waiting for her food as well, and you take the opportunity to ask her some questions - starting with her name.

"Wend. And who are you pretending to be?"

The phrasing of the question is a bit odd - you're not pretending to be anyone at the moment.

"Jacob. That's a nice name. I'm Wend."

Your food arrives, the smell of lemons and garlic and some meat you can't quite place overpowering any desire you have for further conversation. It's good - better - excellent - and you dig in with an appetite. Wend is happy to fill the quiet with chatter, saying whatever comes to mind without much care for anything so silly as following a coherent train of thought. It's a pleasant way to spend the evening, and your mind starts to wander.

Pawning off the amulet is only a temporary solution - you need real money, and fast. Vailia is somewhat isolated, and no one knows you're here... but that will buy you a few months at best before the shipment you were supposed to deliver is missed. They will not be happy with you, both for the loss of the ship which you only had a 50% share in, and the cargo which was entirely on commission. You're fucked.

"... you're fucked."

Wend finishes her current tangent in an echo of your own thoughts. You look up and realize that for once she's expecting a response of some sort. Unsure what she was talking about you nod, and she grins enthusiastically. Shit, what did you just agree to? You put off whatever it is by ordering another round of beer.

"Great! I'll get the papers tomorrow morning."

She holds out her hand, as though she's expecting you to give her money. You decide to do the sensible thing and admit you weren't listening and you're not sure what she's on about, rather than trying to play it cool and just go with the flow. She pouts a little bit before explaining.

"You sold that fancy necklace you were wearing this morning. I bet you didn't want to do that. I bet you need money to buy it back. I bet you're not scared of a little risk. I bet you want me to help you start a brothel. I'll be the first girl, and you don't have to pay me, but I get a share of the profits."

She smiles sweetly, an expression entirely out of character for the fact that she's just volunteered to become a whore.

Do you want to start a brothel?

[Sure. Seems like a good way to make money - lots of tourist and girls don't seem to mind the job.]

[Fuck yeah, you can work naked and i am going to take customer too]

[Sounds good, Whore seems common here, but i bet some high-class escort could make some real money, given how wealthy the visitor generally seems]

What is your choice ?
  • Choice 1 Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Choice 2 Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Choice 3 Votes: 16 55.2%
Total voters: 29 · This poll was closed on Feb 7, 2020 11:19 PM.
4