Thirtieth Encounter
5.2k 5 120
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Thirtieth Encounter

“The wall is back to normal.” (me)

“Yup. The scratches you made are gone.” (Sam)

“I guess I can’t decorate the place with art.” (me)

“We’re stuck with boring rock” (Sam)

“Hey, Talia! Welcome back!” (me) Talia has returned!

“Hello to you to. I did find someone who expressed interest in taking care of your children, but I don’t really trust them. Unless you have no other option, I don’t really want to recommend them.” (Talia)

“Oh, that kinda… I gave birth to a ball of dicks. I don’t think I want to egg myself again.” (me)

“Oh. Um… I’m sorry.” (Talia)

“Uh, how are the eggs I laid before?” (me)

“They seem entirely inert. I plan to wait a bit longer, but none of them have shown any signs of life or growth.” (Talia)

“They probably have to incubate inside someone. It’s clearly weird, since I laid multiple eggs inside myself, but only gave birth to a single creature.” (me)

“Hmmm… so you need a father in order to make the eggs, and a mother to incubate them. When you use yourself to incubate, it makes another boss monster. I wonder if I should find a volunteer to see what happens if a human incubates the eggs.” (Talia)

“Actually, Emmarra already has my eggs in her.” (me)

“Eh? Her? How did that happen?” (Talia)

“She asked me to give her my children. I’m not sure I understand what she’s thinking, but she said something about wanting to try and get non-human help. I might be remembering it wrong.” (me)

“It sounded to me like Emmara was trying to recruit Lily and her children to be her allies in the fight to protect the country.” (Sam)

“That is an awfully ambitious plan. I wouldn’t expect the church of light to react well to it, but she’s famous enough that she might be able to change the church.” (Talia)

“It’d be nice if we could get the church to acknowledge our family.” (Sam)

“You want a wedding?” (me)

“Well, uh… I kinda feel like I don’t have the right to ask for it. Yes, yes I would like a wedding. It’s just a bit weird since I’ve always known weddings to be just two people. We’re now a family of three, with Emmara, and I kinda expect it to grow.” (Sam)

“Sorry.” (me)

“Don’t apologize! I didn’t pledge myself to you expecting monogamy. Even if it is a little weird to me, as long as I can stay with you, I’m happy. Agh, I wish I knew a better way to explain it or show you properly.” (Sam)

“There aren’t exactly a lot of options here in this room.” (me)

“Yeah. Fight, fuck, and talk.” (Sam)

“Fight, fuck, and fraternize?” (Talia)

“Yeah!” (Sam)

“Do you not have to worry about food at all?” (Jenny)

“I never get hungry.” (me)

“Yeah, I’ve not needed to shit or shave either.” (Sam)

“Uh, how long do you think it’s been since we first met, Lily?” (Talia)

“Hmmm… it feels like maybe two or three weeks?” (me)

“It’s been three months.” (Talia)

My mouth just hung open at that. Three months? Really? It doesn’t feel like it’s been anywhere near that long!

“Time really isn’t flowing properly here.” (Sam)

“How much time do you spend alone?” (Talia)

“We pretty much are either sleeping or dealing with intruders. There’s very little time with just the two of us.” (me)

“Sounds like you are only active when someone is going to enter, or already has.” (Talia)

“Do you know how Mason got in while the Hero was here? I thought it was impossible to enter a boss room while someone else was inside.” (Sam)

“Oh, it’s not really impossible, but it’s considered a bad idea. With enough brute force, it’s possible to break boss room doors open. However, this frequently results in deaths due to drawing attention from many more monsters than would normally be present in the area. Many believe it’s the dark god punishing rule breakers. Forcing doors open also makes it possible to bring a party larger than six people, so it’s how armies will destroy dungeons if one is deemed too dangerous.” (Talia)

“So that’s how he brought a dozen people in the first time.” (me)

“Oh, enough talk, Talia, lets have fun in the bath!” (Jenny)

She grabbed Talia’s hand, and my tendril and dragged us off to the bath. The third woman, who’s name I still haven’t gotten, followed too. I wasn’t really expecting to get taken along.

“What would you do if Sam did get hungry?” (Talia)

“Well, I do make milk.” (me)

“Milk? I love milk!” (woman 3)

“Ah, Beth grew up on a farm. She always likes to boast about how great it is to have fresh eggs and milk every morning.” (Jenny)

“May I have a taste?” (Beth)

“Sure. Help yourself.” (me) She started by nibbling a little for some reason. “Mmm” 

“Sensitive nipples?” (Beth)

“Yeah.” (me)

“This might be fun.” (Beth) Oh dear, did she have a fetish for breast play? I may have triggered something by accident.

“Oh my, Beth, are you planning to exhaust her by yourself like that?” (Jenny)

“Such delicious sweet milk makes it a lot more fun to tease her.” (Beth)

“Didn’t know you liked this sort of thing.” (Jenny)

“Neither did I. It just suddenly made sense once I started. Now I can’t talk and tease her with my tongue at the same time, so just let me have my fun.” (Beth)

Today I learned: I can orgasm from nipple play alone. As I fell asleep at the end, feeling very satisfied, the last thing I remember hearing was “Victory!” (Beth) A pleasant defeat.

***Author Note***

I was actually planning on Talia doing most of the work in the bath, not Beth. Apparently Beth has a newly discovered fetish. That wasn’t expected.

120