Thirty-first Encounter
5.1k 10 120
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Thirty-first Encounter

“Oh, I heard the stories, but she really is a cutie!” (man 1)

“So, are we doing this together? Or…” (man 2)

“We take turns! I don’t want to share. You can have her after I challenge her to a sexual duel.” (man 1)

“I know you well enough to know you’ll lose that duel.” (man 3)

“Yeah, that’s the only reason I’m okay with this plan. If he actually won, we’d not get a chance to enjoy her company.” (man 2)

“Bah, I’ll show you! I’ll take her down, and make her squeal in delight!” (man 1)

“Go, ahead Lily, have fun. I enjoy watching too.” (Sam) He must’ve noticed my hesitation. This guy… how has he learned to read me so much better than I can read him? Do I reveal my feelings and thoughts in my movements somehow? … how would someone even learn tentacle monster body language? 

As the first man of the three approached, I embraced him. “You want to challenge me in sex? See who passes out from exhaustion first?” (me)

“Damn straight! I’m gonna fuck you into oblivion!” (man 1)

The first person to squeal in delight was him. I got him so distracted with sensation and pleasure, he didn’t even notice that I’d not let his cock enter one of my slits, but was just wrapping tendrils around it as I drove him into one ecstatic orgasm after another. I was having a lot of fun.

“Geeze, he’s not done yet? I’ve had enough time to get thoroughly clean already. I even washed my armor.” (man 2)

“Oh, now that you mention it, I should probably slow down and let him relax. He might fall asleep.” (me)

“He’s probably going to be sore when he wakes up. You were milking him pretty hard.” (Sam)

“Huh, he did fall asleep pretty quick once you let him. Honestly, I’d prefer something more gentle. I’m not looking for any sort of contest.” (man 2)

“Hey, I’d rather not wait too long, can we each take a side?” (man 3)

“A sandwich? I guess I’d be up for that as long as I don’t have to see your ugly face.” (man 2)

“Hey, it’s a manly scar. Chicks dig it!” (man 3)

“Then why are you still single!” (man 2)

“‘Cause I don’t wanna settle down yet, and ladies don’t like not knowing if I’ll return or not. This isn’t a safe job, and can result in being away for weeks at a time.” (man 3)

“Hmph.” (man 2)

After moving the now sleeping first man aside, I let the other two join me in bed. “You want something gentle, huh?” (me)

“Yeah, let me pretend we’re lovers.” (man 2)

“I just wanna stick my dick in something. I’ve spent the past week with just these two and monsters as company. A cute face and a fuck. Exactly what I need.” (man 3)

“Wait, I only have one face, which of you should I be facing?” (me)

“I wanna kiss” (man 2)

“I want to look at her cute face as I fuck her.” (man 3)

“Damnit, this isn’t gonna work.” (man 2)

“How do we settle this?” (man 3)

“How about I fuck you in the ass to take out all my frustration!” (man 2)

“Uh, what? I didn’t think you, uh…” (man 3)

“Well, I’m angry, and horny, and frustrated, and a hate fuck sounds great!” (man 2)

“Can I still put my dick in her?” (man 3) I answered him by sliding one of my tentacles with a slit on the end over his manhood. “Oh, yeah, okay” 

“Fucking piece of shit! Always so full of yourself!” (man 2)

I was sitting on the bed, with the third man bent over, his head resting in my lap (I do sorta have a lap, if one just avoids noticing the extra limbs, it even looks sorta like a proper pair of thighs.), as he got reamed from behind by his companion who seemed to keep ranting. It was an odd experience, and the ranting was probably the least pleasant thing about it. Guess he had a lot of pent up frustration.

The third guy and his ranting was thankfully the first to get tired and lie down. The second guy just stayed where he was until he fell asleep in my lap. I guess this means we’re done.

“Shall I send them off?” (me)

“Yeah, I think it’s time. I also kinda want to try experiencing what that first guy got. “(Sam)

“Sure, Sam.” (me)

Thus, the ‘intruders’ vanished, and I tested Sam’s orgasmic endurance. He didn’t last nearly as long as the first guy did. I guess he may need more training. Sleep well, Sam. I joined him in sleep keeping him wrapped up in my tendrils.

In my dreams I was lovingly fucking Sam, when he asked an odd question: “Why aren’t you doing anything? Do you have no ambition?” (Sam) I was a bit stunned, and the dream shifted elsewhere. I saw a battlefield. Monsters and humans fighting in a giant bloody battle. At one end, a human king overlooked the field, and at another, I was overlooking the field. Immediately one single thought rang out: “I DON’T WANT THIS!!!” (me) and the dream shattered. I don’t remember anything after that.

***Author Note***

Well, uh… that took a few unexpected turns. Managed to avoid a complete derailing though. I’m not sure why that dream happened. I just wanted to add a dream. I wasn’t expecting deep questions… what is Lily’s ambition anyway? Maybe as the author, I should figure that out. 

120