Thirty-sixth Encounter
4.7k 9 107
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Thirty-sixth Encounter

“What? How is someone already in here?” (man 1)

Drat, adventurers were intruding on my time with Sam. We’re in the middle of fucking!

“Maybe this boss room is special?” (man 2)

“I wanted to prove myself in a 1 on 1 with her!” (man 1)

That was your plan? Isn’t it better if we can just pass easily without any trouble?” (man 3)

I was trying to ignore them, but frankly, it wasn’t working. Their interruption is such a mood killer. 

“Don’t be so sad, Lily. It’s okay to not finish. I understand losing interest after an interruption.” (Sam)

“Thanks, Sam.” (me) Settling down, I just laid in the bed with Sam and closed my eyes… well, the two eyes on my head that have eyelids. Which doesn’t really help when I’ve got so many more in other places that can’t close. Awkward.

“Oy! If you’re done with him, let me give it a try!” (man 1)

“I’m really not in the mood. Just go enjoy the bath and let me sleep or leave.” (me)

“Ah, c’mon! I wanted to try it! I heard we could fuck here!” (man 1)

“I don’t just fuck on command!” (me)

“Did you seriously bring us to this dungeon, just to fuck her?” (man 3)

“What? It’s not worse than the other dungeons!” (man 1)

“Ugh, speak for yourself. I really don’t like the way that slime feels that so many monsters have, or how the lust poisons make me feel.” (man 2)

“What? You can’t handle a hard-on? That’s way easier to deal with than getting my guts cut open!” (man 1)

“I’ve got healing magic. I prefer to deal with injuries than unwanted gropes. Not to mention how frustrating it is to deal with one of those phallic snakes getting into my ass. They are so unpleasant, and awkward to remove.” (man 2)

“You just gotta shit-em out! What’s so hard?” (man 1)

“Dude, just because you can kill them with your ass muscles, doesn’t mean all of us can. I have to use a special poison I bought in town.” (man 3)

“You got something for them? Damn, you should’ve told me!” (man 2)

“Well, if you’d bothered to ask around, you’d learn what to bring. It’s not like the hazards of this place are unknown. Just ask the storekeepers, they’ll explain what everything they sell is for.” (man 3)

“Alright, that’s it, I’m gonna get answers from you two while we get clean in the bath.” (man 2) He just grabbed the other two and dragged them to the back. 

While I could hear them talking in the back, they were quiet enough that I could ignore it. Which I did, because at this point, I just sorta wanted to sleep and pass time. Darn adventurers interrupting my fun.

107