Forty-fourth Encounter
4.1k 8 103
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Forty-fourth Encounter

I don’t remember falling asleep, but since I found myself waking up, clearly I’d slept. 

“I wonder what happens to people when I sleep. Do they get to finish their bath?” (me)

“I hope so. It’d be awkward to be bathing and suddenly be on dry land.” (Sam)

*creak*

“We’re back, Lily! What happened last time? When we got out of the bath, we discovered you weren’t there! Did you fall asleep waiting?” (Erin)

“No, I was waiting and then noticed you all had disappeared. I thought maybe you’d somehow triggered defeat.” (me)

“Well, it wasn’t defeat. It was more like what happens when we win. After victory we end up in a version of this room and the bath room that doesn’t have you or sam, and doesn’t have the front entrance. Instead there’s a door in the bathroom that leads to a treasure room, and a teleportation platform that leads to the start of the next floor.” (Erin)

“If we’re gonna keep talking, let’s get into the bath first. We can chat while relaxing and getting clean.” (woman 1)

We moved to the bathroom to continue in a bit more luxury, and a bit more eye candy. Typical adventurer gear hides a lady’s curves.

“Do you bring different ladies with you every time, Erin?” (me)

“Oh, I try to. I always like to teach newcomers the ins and outs of this place. Also… I kinda like to… um…” (Erin)

“She likes to try seducing every lady she comes across.” (woman 2)

“Ehehe. Yeah. People seem to not like that.” (Erin)

“I’m glad you’re able to have fun.” (me)

“Figures a denizen of this place wouldn’t mind your womanizing ways, Erin.” (woman 2)

“I don’t mind it either, actually.” (woman 1)

“That’s because you aren’t interested in her, and just find her attention flattering.” (woman 2)

“Also, she knows when to stop. I’ve met too many men who just can’t take a hint.” (woman 1)

“Have you met any women with that problem?” (Erin)

“Well, you’re the only woman I’ve had hit on me. So, no.” (woman 1)

“So, are we going to do anything together?” (me)

“No. Lisa doesn’t like it when I play with someone else in front of her.” (Erin)

“That’s right, when I’m around, you have to dedicate yourself to me.” (Lisa)

Lisa promptly pulled Erin in for a kiss, and they began making out. 

“Did you want to do anything?” (me)

“Um…” Oh, she’s blushing pretty hard. “Maybe, a little? Just, like, uh, help me enjoy the show?” (woman 1)

She moved over to me, and sat in my lap, if it can be called that. “So, you want me to touch you like they are touching each other?” (me)

“Yeah, let me imagine being a part of that… oooh, yeah, just like that.” (woman 1)

I tried my best to help her fulfill her fantasy. It was fun, and I like getting such fun reactions out of people. 

“Since you didn’t like Erin, I thought maybe you weren’t into women.” (me)

“While I’ve never fallen for a lady, I do enjoy a bit of fun. It’s just not romantic at all. I’d prefer a real relationship, instead of a simple fling. The only men I’ve ever fallen for though were already taken.” (woman 1)

“Yet you’re letting me do this to you?” (me) I gave her clit a little extra attention to emphasize ‘this’ as I spoke, which delayed her reply a little.

“I don’t mean to insult, but honestly, this is pretty one-way, isn’t it? Watching those two got me horny, and you’re willing. I’m not so boorish as to turn down an offer of exactly what I’m looking for. Though I do feel a little guilty for using you like this.” (woman 1)

“It’s okay, I’m having fun too, even if it’s a different kind of fun.” (me)

“Good. Glad to hear that.” (woman 1)

Eventually, the fun part ended, and we all went back to the bed to relax.

“Here, let me give you a massage as thanks.” (woman 1)

“Okay.” (me)

She was pretty good. 

“Do these eyes on your body really not hurt at all?” (woman 1)

“Nope, stroking it like that feels the same as being stroked elsewhere.” (me)

“Fascinating, feels like a soft transparent shell covering the eye. I suppose I can’t rub out knots of muscle in an eye though.” (woman 1)

I fell asleep as she continued her massage.

103