Forty-fifth Encounter
4.1k 18 101
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Forty-fifth Encounter

*creak*

“Hey, what’s the fastest way to get to the next floor and advance?” (woman 1)

“Making me fall asleep. I’d prefer the sexual exhaustion route.” (me) Weird, this time there are 5 women. That’s a much larger group than is common.

“I did collect some lust poison.” (woman 2)

“So did I. That’s a great idea!” (woman 3)

“You want to use lust poison to … wait, do you mean on her or us?” (woman 4)

“Let me have some of that.” (woman 1)

“Careful, it’s strong.” (woman 2)

“Did you just drink the whole thing?!” (woman 5)

“This is fucking amazing! She is so going down.” (woman 1)

“C’mon, I’ve got enough for everyone! If we all have some, it should be easy to exhaust her with all of us working on it!” (woman 3)

“What if we lose control of ourselves? There’s no way to be sure it’ll even wear off when we win!” (woman 5)

“What does it matter? We’re just ladies. No risk of pregnancy.” (woman 4)

“What about him?” (woman 3)

“I can go hide in the bathroom if you want me out of the way.” (Sam)

“Please? Thanks.” (woman 3)

“Um, actually, I can impregnate a lady, I think. Even if I don’t have a dick, I can lay eggs. So, you’ll need to be careful about that… actually, wait...” (me)

“Did you just remove a tentacle?” (woman 1)

“Yup. Didn’t even hurt any more than pulling a hair. Hmmm… yeah, I can stop it from growing back for a while. No more risk, even if you do get overly frisky.” (me)

“Thank you.” (woman 4)

“I can’t believe I’m going to do this. Purposefully using a lust poison on myself so that I can fuck a monster and have fun doing it.” (woman 5)

“You don’t have to. I’d be willing to do it all by myself… happy to do it.” (woman 1)

“No, since you’re doing it, I’ll do it too. I … I just never imagined this would be something I did.” (woman 5)

“Are the rest of you ready yet? I’m having trouble holding back.” (woman 1)

“Think of it as training. It’s good practice for resisting lust poisons.” (woman 2)

“Yeah! That’s right! We don’t need to worry about losing control since she’s so nice! No dicks to worry about!” (woman 3)

“First person to start the fuck fest loses!” (woman 4)

“Damn… this is seriously the weirdest group activity you ladies have talked me into so far.” (woman 5)

… aww, I have to wait now? “Do I just wait for you to lose it?” (me)

“I don’t think it will take long. Sorry for the wait.” (woman 1)

I really didn’t have to wait long. Within a minute or two, the two who’d brought out the poison bottles (women 2 and 3) pounced on me, and that was the signal for the rest to join in. They weren’t exactly talented, or attentive, but it was fun to have an orgy with so many ladies at once, and they did manage to win… barely. Two of them passed out before I did (women 4 and 5), though I think the first to go down was caused by a stray knee knocking the wind out of her; I checked to make sure she was okay, before letting myself get distracted by the rest.

***Author Note***

There was a lot of die rolling in this chapter. Ended up with an abnormally large party of ladies, that had no interest in Lily, Sam, or the bath, yet Lily got a 20 on her seduction attempt. Which meant she succeeded but not due to her own ability. Thus, they basically seduced themselves… on purpose. Wasn’t what I was expecting at all when I started writing this chapter.

P.S. woman 5 rolled a 1 on her check for how long she’d last once the orgy started. Seriously bad luck.

P.P.S. Lily can regenerate from almost any wound as long as she has mana. It’s an innate ability due to what she is, and is a big part of why injuries generally don’t cause her as much pain as she originally expected (most of the pain of being killed, is from the injuries she can’t just regenerate). At this point, I think if someone asked her for tendrils to study or use as ingredients, she’d just cut some off to donate, then grow them back.

101