Forty-eighth Encounter
3.7k 10 93
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Forty-eighth Encounter

*creak*

Another couple? A man and a woman.

“An elf and a dwarf? That’s not a common pairing.” (Sam)

“Eh? They aren’t human?” (me)

“Wait, you think we look human?” (man)

“I can’t believe she doesn’t recognize the heritage of my beautiful red locks.” (woman)

“I’m sorry, do humans not have red hair?” (me)

“That’s right! Only pure blooded dwarves have hair this beautiful!” (woman)

“I guess that means you thought blue was a natural hair color for humans too.” (man)

“Well, I don’t really know what’s natural or not, I just didn’t think hair color was an indication of what people were.” (me)

“Hah! I’m an elf! Only Elves have blue, purple, or pink hair! Humans are stuck with boring browns, yellows, and blacks, like your boyfriend and his boring brown.” (man)

I thought it was a nice brown. Huh, so elves and dwarves are distinguished by hair color?

“Are there other differences?” (me)

“Elves are the tallest!” (man)

“Not where it counts!” (woman)

“What are you bringing that up for? You know I hate being reminded of that!” (man)

“It’s true though! The best cock is dwarf cock!” (woman)

“Actually, I’m pretty sure the tentacles in this dungeon are better.” (Sam)

“Erm… that’s not really a fair comparison.” (woman)

“I’ve seen dicks in here bigger than me! Ya can’t fuck that!” (man)

“There’s also tentacle dicks though that can twist and squirm in ways no normal dick can. Almost like getting a finger and cock inside oneself at the same time.” (Sam)

“I admit, it feels pretty damn good when we lose a fight.” (woman)

“What? Am I not a good enough fuck for you?” (man)

“You never were! That’s not why I stay with you. It’s not why I fuck you…” (woman)

“Uh… why do you? I thought you just wanted me for my body and skill in bed.” (man)

“‘Cause I like you, damnit! I don’t know why, but I love making you cum! I love knowing how I turn you on. I love the reactions you make when I tease you, and the way you try so hard to please me.” (woman)

“You like me? Not just as a fuckbuddy?” (man)

“Yes! I don’t know why, I just do!” (woman)

“Even if I’m not good enough in bed?” (man)

“Especially because you’re not good enough in bed. It’s fun watching you try. I’ve had better lovers, but I like you more. You care more.” (woman)

“Woah. I didn’t think… Damnit, I think I’m in love.” (man)

“Do you want to use the bed? We can go to the bath and let you have some time together in private.” (me)

“Yeah, I’m gonna show this man my answer.” (woman)

As Sam and I retreated to the bath, I saw that woman drag her ‘new’ boyfriend to the bed and start stripping them both. Did I just accidentally help a relationship advance a bit faster? Nice… I suppose that was Sam’s doing though, not mine.

“So, Sam, did you want me to demonstrate how great the tentacles in this place can be?” (me)

“Yes, please.” (Sam)

The couple’s endurance was pretty amazing. Sam and I fell asleep in each other’s embrace in the bath, while they were still going. I wonder if there’s something in this dungeon that helps with stuff like that. People always seem to be horny.

***Author Note***

I don’t really understand how my imagination works. I just started writing, and then stuff happened and I’m just kinda left going: Oh… okay. I guess that’s how it’s gonna go then. I had a plan to reveal that elves and dwarves existed, but Lily couldn’t tell them apart from humans, but the plan was for someone else entirely to reveal it. Then this chapter happened. 

While I don’t understand how it works, it’s fun when I write with no real idea where my imagination is going with things. I just make everything up as I go, and try to make it fit. I think it requires that I have a lot of ideas in my head already, so my imagination can just string them together on the fly without needing to create stuff entirely from scratch… though I have no idea where some of what’s in this chapter came from.

93