Fifty-first Encounter
3.5k 22 93
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Fifty-first Encounter

*slam!*

Woken up by a rude entrance, I glared at the doorway. “Don’t slam the door!” (me)

“What? Did I wake you up? Ha! This the room where I get to fuck your brains out to win?” (man) It’s just one man and no one else that’s entering. 

“If that’s what you’re hoping for, you are doing a bad job of convincing me.” (me)

“Oh? What about me ain’t good enough? I got here alone! You think I’m not good enough for you?” (man) As he spoke, he flexed and showed off his muscles. I admit, his body looked pretty good. Especially with how little armor he wore. However, looks aren’t how I judge people.

“So far, you’ve been failing almost every test I have.” (me)

“Well, I have no interest in accepting defeat. So if I can’t fuck you to win, then I’ll fight you!” (man)

So, I tied him up in my tendrils… or at least I tried to. “What? How did this happen?” (me)

“Hahaha! I know I’ve got good luck, but this really takes the cake! I can’t believe you messed up so badly after grabbing me that you’re the one tied up instead of me!” (man) I thought I had him, but instead I had myself, and he slipped free. I’m confused.

“Are you okay, Lily?” (Sam)

“Yeah, I’m okay. Just tied up. Can you help?” (me)

“Hold on. First things first. This means I win, right?” (man)

“Yeah, I admit defeat. Just wait for me to go to sleep and you can move on.” (me)

“Good. I’m gonna go take a bath then. Feel free to join me if you like! I’ll show you a good time!” (man)

“So, did he really fail all your tests?” (Sam)

“No. He seems like a bit of a Jerk, but despite my total fuckup, he didn’t do anything. He could’ve killed me or threatened you or tried to rape me, but he did none of that.” (me)

“I can hear you! Did you really think I’d be that terrible?! Damnit, I guess my fame doesn’t reach here. Name’s Doug! Remember it!” (Doug)

“Do you know of a Doug, Sam?” (me)

“No. Maybe he’s not as famous as he thinks?” (Sam)

“Damnit! Why has my fame not carried over here yet?! I’m the famous Doug! Strongest in the town of Kettle!” (Doug)

“I’ve never even heard of the town, Kettle.” (Sam)

“Damnit.” (Doug)

“He’s got good ears.” (me)

“As a solo adventurer, he probably needs good ears to avoid being caught by surprise.” (Sam)

“That makes sense.” (me)

It took a while, but eventually, with Sam’s help, I managed to get untangled. 

“Ouch. Never thought I’d hurt myself like that. Got cramping and soreness all over now.” (me)

“Yeah, that was not something I expected to see.” (Sam)

“Well, the faster I fall asleep, the faster we can forget about this guy.” (me)

“Don’t forget about me! I don’t wanna be forgotten! I’m Doug! Doug the Greatest! Doug the Strongest! Doug the-” (Doug)

Today I discovered I can force myself to sleep. Neat.

***Author Note***

Freaking dice. Wtf. >_<

Doug rolled a natural 20 on how well he’d do in the fight. So, he won by luck. He really shouldn’t have won that fight.

93