Fifty-second Encounter
3.4k 6 94
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Fifty-second Encounter

*scritch*

*scratch*

“Are you drawing me?” (Sam)

“Trying to.” (me) I didn’t really think the collection of lines I’d carved into the wall was a good representation of Sam.

*creak*

“She must be the one!” (man 1)

“Is she drawing on the wall?” (woman 1)

“Wait, we need to do greetings first! We’re the Glory Orgy group, and we’re here to have some fun!” (man 2)

“What’s up with that embarrassing name! Don’t just make up dumb names like that!” (man 3)

“Do you want to try drawing us? We could be models!” (woman 2)

“Nude models!” (man 4)

“Um… you’re volunteering?” (me) I was really quite taken aback by this odd group. Four men, two women, and they didn’t really seem to act like the usual adventurers do.

“Hell yeah! I can show off my muscles!” (man 1) They all started stripping. I didn’t even know what to think and just stared in amazement.

“Let’s do an orgy pose. Then she can draw an orgy of us!” (man 2)

“We need to do it on the bed, the stone flooring is way too hard.” (woman 1)

I continued to stare in amazement as they all got onto the bed and arranged themselves into what looked like an orgy on pause in a video.

“Don’t forget to draw!” (woman 2) Ah, right. I tried to get to work, but it was a bit hard to focus on the drawing instead of just admiring the view.

“I need some lust poison to help me stay hard like this. Not enough stimulation without movement.” (man 3)

I did manage to get most of the basic sketchwork done, but I didn’t think it was very good, and was kinda losing interest in drawing.

“Can we just fuck?” (me)

“Awww, you don’t want to draw anymore?” (woman 2)

“I am getting kinda sore holding this position.” (man 4)

“You just need more training! This is good practice!” (man 1)

“Bah, I just wanna relax now.” (woman 1)

“Yeah, me too!” (man 3)

“Fine! There’s a bath here, right? Let’s move to the bath to relax.” (man 2)

Most of them went to the bath, except one…

“Hmmm… y’know, you aren’t very good at drawing.” (woman 2)

“Sorry.” (me)

“It’s fine. Let me give you some pointers. I’m guessing you’ve not had a proper teacher. I can tell from all the amateur mistakes you’re making.” (woman 2)

“Do you have experience with it?” (me)

“Oh yeah. I’ve done lots of drawing and painting. Though I usually prefer being the one getting drawn or painted.” (woman 2)

I ended up getting art lessons instead of sex. I’m not sure if I should be happy or sad. I mean, while sex would’ve probably been more fun, it’s not often I get an opportunity to have art lessons at all. By the time I went to sleep, I think I’d managed to make a passable drawing of the lady teaching me.

***Author Note***

Dice gave me a large party of pervs, and my imagination decided it’d be funny if they asked to be drawn instead of asking for a fuck. I thought I’d be able to make sex happen after the drawing part, but then it went into art lessons instead. My imagination confuses me.

94