Fifty-fifth Encounter
3.5k 16 86
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Fifty-fifth Encounter

“AH! It really is her! The character I wrote!” (woman 1)

“What are you talking about?” (me)

“Sorry about this, she’s a bit delusional. She keeps insisting she’s an author who wrote this world, but she’s never right about anything.” (woman 2)

“What do you mean I never get anything right? She looks exactly how I described her! An ugly mass of tentacles where limbs should be, and way too many eyes in places they don’t belong!” (woman 1)

“... I think she’s cute.” (woman 3)

“Ugh, how did I end up friends with someone that has such horrid taste. She was a woman that got killed by a truck while crossing the street, and when she met god, they complained about her being too vain, and punished her by making her into a hideous monster!” (woman 1)

“Uh, that’s not at all accurate. I was a man who was caught obsessing over a picture of a tentacle-girl, when a god decided to give me the experience of being one.” (me)

“What? That… that can’t be! What about your boyfriend, Eric?” (woman 1)

“Who? I don’t know an Eric.” (me)

“This… this can be!” (woman 1)

“Shhh, it’s alright. You just remember things wrong.” (woman 2)

“Sorry. She’s been like this ever since she was cursed by a dark cultist. She keeps fabricating histories that don’t exist, while completely convinced they are real.” (woman 3)

“Maybe relaxing in the bath will help?” (me)

“Bath? What bath? There’s not supposed to be a bath here.” (woman 1)

“Sana, c’mon. It’ll help you relax. It’ll be comfortable and warm.” (woman 2)

“You’re comfortable and warm.” (Sana)

“I know. Lets go relax in the bath together.” (woman 2)

“I feel bad for her. Really wish I could help. I don’t know anything about curing curses though.” (me)

“Normally, it’s something the church would take care of.” (Sam)

“They won’t help, because it’s a punishment the gods agreed upon. She sold her daughter into slavery. She doesn’t really deserve your sympathy.” (woman 3)

“Eh? Then why are you taking care of her?” (me)

“Because I think she deserves to be left entirely on her own. As much as she deserves punishment, I think this creative curse is enough on it’s own. Plus, I can help reduce how much she bothers others too… oh, and Helen is doing this because she loves the sex. Whenever something like this happens, Helen comforts her and the two of them end up fucking.” (woman 3)

“Is that really okay? Isn’t that taking advantage of her?” (me)

“Sana wants it. She was always fond of fooling around as a way to relax. It’s just now, instead of being a dominant bitch, she’s actually gentle and caring.” (woman 3)

“How do you know all this?” (me)

“I’m her daughter. The one she sold. Thankfully, I didn’t stay a slave long, since the guy who bought me was killed by the cultists who cursed Sana. It all basically happened in one day. That’s also the day I decided to just call that woman, Sana. Due to the curse, she doesn’t even remember who I am, yet she treats me better now than she did before. Anyway, that’s actually related to why I’m here. Can you tell me about the dark god? I’ve wanted to know more about them ever since their followers saved me. Oh, and call me Vale.” (Vale)

“Oh, oh my. Um… There isn’t much I can tell you. The dark god seems to be a Mischievous Goddess. I heard a definitely feminine voice ask me a leading question, and then claim my wish was being granted before I found myself in this world.” (me)

“The dark god is female?! The cultists I spoke to all seemed to think the dark god was male!” (Vale)

“I can’t say for sure it was the dark god I heard.” (me)

“Well, I’m more inclined to trust the word of someone known to be summoned by the dark god, than someone who just worships them. There is surprisingly little information on either god that I could find. As if they don’t want us to know.” (Vale)

“Maybe they don’t. I’m sorry I couldn’t be of anymore help. Anything else you want to do?” (me)

“Yes and no. I’d kinda like to see how skilled you really are given your fame, but I took a vow of chastity. So, I can’t.” (Vale)

“Doesn’t that make it dangerous to be in this dungeon?” (me)

“Yeah, but Sana was pretty determined to see you once she learned of you. She was somehow convinced it’d let her prove she’s not delusional. We didn’t want to just leave her to go alone. Besides, we’ve had enough experience to be pretty strong, and this is only floor 10.” (Vale)

“*sigh*, I’m starting to get annoyed by the lack of sex.” (me)

“We just fucked last night.” (Sam)

“Yeah, but all these new and interesting people keep showing up and leaving without any intimacy!” (me)

“If it’s just intimacy, I can do that.” (Vale)

“Eh?” (me)

Vale then walked up and gave me a hug.

“Can we cuddle on the bed then?” (me)

“Sure.” (Vale)

Ahhh, this was nice. This is what I wanted. “Thank you, Vale.” (me)

“You’re welcome, cutie.” (Vale)

Tucked in between Vale and Sam in bed, I was warm and comfortable, and slowly fell asleep, enjoying the closeness.

***Author Note***

Another 20 for how familiar the encounter is. I just did that. Why does this happen again? >_<

I don’t like using the same joke repeatedly… Hmmm… Decided to warp my interpretation of what a 20 means. They think they know Lily, but they don’t.

It took me a while to figure out how to start, but once I got an idea the entire chapter just kinda fell onto the page going into weird directions. Left me feeling a little confused by the end. I wanted to add some sex, but it didn’t happen. In fact, nothing went as I’d planned or intended after the first couple sentences. My imagination confuses me. Dice also got in the way, rolling a 1 for Vale’s interest in sexing Lily. So she can’t, but not due to lack of interest.

P.S. the reason Sana ended up being a terrible person is because I wanted an excuse for her being delusional, that wasn’t just gods being cruel. This kind of delusion is something only the god of darkness would come up with, so I couldn’t just make some curse spewing monster be responsible. This is still pretty mean, but at least there’s a reason for it.

P.P.S. I was originally thinking of making her another otherworlder, but from an alternate dimension earth. Except once I started writing she ended up cursed and delusional instead. I suppose there’s no good reason for such a coincidental otherworlder to be present in this story, so I guess this outcome is better. This also means the dark god does actively make use of her cultist followers for things.

86