Fifty-sixth Encounter
3.3k 6 88
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Fifty-sixth Encounter

“Eh? Who are you? I don’t remember making you!” (man?)

“Huh? Why would that be strange?” (me)

“She’s not human, elven, or dwarven. Her hair is green!” (Sam)

“My hair is green too! What’s special about that?” (me)

“You’re a monster!” (Sam)

“I guess you’re no better at recognizing me than any of my creations are.” (man?)

“Um, I’m Lily, who are you?” (me)

“The dungeon master. I noticed some odd reports, and thought I’d come check it out. I’m pretty sure every boss is supposed to be one of my personal designs. I never designed you though. You don’t have nearly enough dicks.” (dungeon master)

“I have an ovipositor.” (me)

“That doesn’t count! This is supposed to be a dungeon about oversized insertions, cocks in every hole, and massive amounts of cum! You don’t have the right parts to paint anyone in white.” (dungeon master)

“There’s a lot of tiny dicks in this dungeon though.” (Sam)

“That’s the cocks in every hole part. The small cocks are always in numbers. How the hell did you manage to make my dungeon into your home, anyway? The goddesses’ pledge shouldn’t be able to do that! You’re not just living here, you’re actually in my resident list!” (dungeon master)

“Eh? I didn’t know thought. I thought I was just bound to Lily” (Sam)

“Lily isn’t though. She’s technically not a resident, but more like a part of the room. Oh, hey, there’s extra options and features here for her. Training room upgrades? I see, I see.” (dungeon master)

“Why is there a new door?” (me)

“I’ll be expecting you to perform well now. I’ve purchased a new training room add-on. I’ll send monsters to be trained by you.” (dungeon master)

“Huh?” (me)

The door then opened and a mass of tentacles tipped with cocks came out.

“Well? Show me what you can do!” (dungeon master)

Such a thing… I’m pretty sure I would’ve found this disgusting in my past life, but now… now I was tingling with excitement as I approached. 

“Holy shit! You can actually take 24 tentacles at once?! That’s so hot!” (dungeon master)

As I discovered pleasures I didn’t know were possible, and got penetrated in places I didn’t know I had slits to fuck (there’s vaginas hiding in my back? They never revealed themselves before!), I also noticed, the dungeon master stripping off their clothes to masturbate.

“You’re a woman?” (Sam)

“What? Did you think I made a dungeon full of dicks because I had one? No! I made a dungeon full of dicks ‘cause I love getting fucked by them! It’s also the most enjoyable way to make more minions. Why don’t you make yourself useful and come fuck me?” (dungeon master)

“Um…” (Sam)

“If you don’t want to, I won’t force it… I mean, I’d love to force it, but I don’t want to upset Lily. She’s obviously sent here by the dark goddess, so I shouldn’t make trouble with her. Her room, her rules.” (dungeon master)

“Even though this is your dungeon?” (Sam)

“Well, it was given to me by the dark god centuries ago. This dungeon wasn’t always like this, but one time when I was complaining about boredom, the dark goddess gave me a bunch of books full of interesting illustrations. I think she called them hentai? That’s when I discovered the joys of getting fucked by giant cum spraying dicks! Then I remodeled my dungeon to share it with everyone!” (dungeon master)

“I’m pretty sure most people don’t like it.” (Sam)

“Lily’s enjoying it. Look at that face of hers! It’s wonderful!” (dungeon master)

I don’t know what I looked like, but the pleasure was pretty intense. I’ve already lost count of my orgasms, and just feel it rippling through me over and over. This isn’t love, just unrestrained sexual pleasure. I wouldn’t call it the best thing I’ve experienced, but it is pretty darn addictive.

“She’s not normal.” (Sam)

“You’re the one who’s not normal! You’ve got a pretty lady right here in front of you, asking you to fuck her, and you’re just hesitating!” (dungeon master)

“Uh… I think I’d rather just watch.” (Sam)

“Geeze. Is it because I’m too flat?” (dungeon master)

“No, I just don’t really feel comfortable fucking you.” (Sam)

“Fine.” (dungeon master)

I’m not sure how long this fuck fest continued, but by the time the tentacle monster was finished, I was too tired to bother moving, and just fell asleep before it’d even gotten all it’s tentacles out of me. I’m glad this place is self-cleaning. Otherwise the stains would be impossible to remove. So much cum.

***Author Note***

And now I roll a 1 for familiarity. So, they don’t know each other, but they should? How am I supposed to make that work? Two 20s, and now a 1. Freaking dice! Guess I need to get creative.

The dungeon master finally makes an appearance! And Lily guessed their sex wrong at the start. The dungeon also now has a backstory! This dark god has apparently been fooling around for quite a while now.

88