Fifty-seventh Encounter
3.3k 3 86
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Fifty-seventh Encounter

A naked woman who seems rather soiled, in more ways than one, enters the room.

“Oh thank goodness, I made it.” (woman)

She then quickly ran into the bath. 

“Finally!” (woman)

I don’t think I’ve had someone just ignore me before. After a while, she came back out, fully clean.

“Um, I don’t suppose you have any spare clothes?” (woman)

“No, sorry.” (me)

“So, I heard if I want to win here, I need to exhaust you?” (woman)

“That’s one way. You could also just wait for me to fall asleep.” (me)

“I don’t know if I can stay awake that long.” (woman)

“Had a rough day?” (me)

“Yeah. The men who came here with me gave in to lust. I didn’t want to quit, just because of that, so I kept going. Thankfully, the monsters here seem to have gotten a bit less aggressive than they used to be. It’s like they are trying to seduce me now, instead of just raping. Made it a lot easier to escape and keep going.” (woman)

“Wow. I guess your efforts aren’t in vain, Lily.” (Sam)

I just kinda sat in shock. What efforts? All I really did was get fucked by every monster in the dungeon after the dungeon master installed that training room. 

“Lily, hello?” (Sam) He started waving his hand in front of my face.

“Hi. I’m still here. Just kinda shocked.” (me)

“Are you saying Lily, is why they got less aggressive?” (woman)

“The dungeon master put her in charge of training them.” (Sam)

“I just get fucked repeatedly. How is that training?” (me)

“Are you not aware of how you react differently depending on how they treat you?” (Sam)

“What do you mean?” (me)

“When they get aggressive, you tend to punish them. If they are gentle you reward them.” (Sam)

“I just try to enjoy it. I didn’t think I was doing anything special.” (me)

“Maybe because it’s training, they are able to learn from your responses?” (Sam)

“Heck if I know, I’m not a dungeon master, and I didn’t make this place.” (me)

“If you are responsible for the change, then I should thank you. It certainly makes it easier to get further in the dungeon, and a lot less dangerous. Just have to be able to resist the lure of lust.” (woman)

“The change clearly wasn’t enough to save your clothing.” (me)

“Yeah, it’s not a dramatic change. It is why I was able to get out of their grasp though. They don’t fight me as much as they used to when I try to escape. Felt a little weird how they seemed like they were trying to coax me into giving in, instead of forcing me. Though, doing that after, they’d already stripped me, and assaulted me is a little late.” (woman)

“Maybe more training sessions with Lily, will teach them to be less forceful.” (Sam)

“I still don’t understand how fucking me is training.” (me)

“Well, I think it’s good training for me. Should I see if I can exhaust you, so this lady can win?” (Sam)

“You’d do that?” (woman)

Sam’s response was to immediately begin making out with me, and exploring all my sensitive places with his hands and fingers.

“Oh! I-I’ll go wait in the bath.” (woman)

Sam might not be as good at giving physical pleasure as some of the monsters in this dungeon are, but I still like his attentions more. With him, I can feel his love and affection. He’s someone I want to be intimate with, so that makes it so much more wonderful when he is giving me his love. I didn’t last long.

86