Fifty-eighth Encounter
3.1k 5 84
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Fifty-eighth Encounter

*scritch*

*scratch*

“You are getting better at drawing, but I’m pretty sure my muscles aren’t that visible.” (Sam)

“Creative license.” (me)

“Could you at least pretend we’re a challenge for you?” (man 1)

“Can you even move?” (me)

“Too… tired… to… move.” (man 2)

“I can still move a little!” (man 1)

“You really don’t have enough stamina to win this fucking contest.” (me)

“Gah! You’re too damn good at this! Making me cum over and over, and you aren’t even paying much attention!” (man 1)

“Feels… so… good.” (man 2)

“I guess the training is good for you too, Lily.” (Sam)

“Maybe. I’m not entirely convinced being able to draw and fuck at the same time, is really an improvement. The first time I got fucked in this place, I was so distracted by it, my mind went blank. Now… now it just feels really good, but barely distracts me.” (me)

“Maybe you just need a more interesting partner?” (Sam)

“I admit, these guys aren’t very appealing to me.” (me)

“You don’t need to add more insults! I already feel lame enough getting outfucked so badly!” (man 1)

“You could just admit defeat if you don’t want to be here anymore.” (me)

“No way, this feels too damn good for me to give in early! You’ll have to fuck me unconscious!” (man 1)

“Wow. You really must be improving your skills if he’s still saying that after so long. How do you keep him from getting sore?” (Sam)

“Not really sure, just kinda got better at it I guess? It’s hard to explain instinct.” (me)

“Getting better instinctively, without knowing what you’re doing differently? That’s the sort of thing to make a guy envious.” (Sam)

“Sorry, it’s just how I am. I do stuff, and get better at it over time. I can’t explain it, and rarely understand it.” (me)

Much, much, later…

“Gah! Too much! Too much! I give!” (man 1)

“Zzz” (man 2)

“Oh, sorry. Guess I still need to improve if it became too much. You’re ready to go then?” (me)

“Yeah. Thanks. That was awesome. Felt like a day. Though I think I’m gonna be really sore tomorrow.” (man 1)

They vanished as soon as I willed the two of them gone.

“Was nice to have a pair of guy immediately challenge me to a fucking contest upon entering. I don’t usually get people into my bed so quick.” (me)

“Do you actually wish I looked like this picture you carved into the wall above the bed?” (Sam)

“No. It looks good in a drawing, but in real life, that much leanness isn’t good. A healthy body needs more than just muscle and bone underneath the skin.” (me)

“So, do you want to show me just how much you’ve improved?” (Sam)

*creak*

The training door opened.

“I think it’ll have to wait until this ball of… what is that?” (me)

“That… that looks like a ball of dick-snakes. I didn’t think that was a thing in this dungeon. I’d seen dick-snakes, and balls of dicks, but not a ball of dick-snakes.” (Sam)

“I guess it’s time to try something new. Do you have any idea how fucking a ball of dick-snakes even works?” (me)

“No.” (Sam)

It apparently involved getting engulfed and filled in every hole. One of the few instances where not needing to breathe proved very helpful. 

I spent a lot of time in the bath cleaning up after that. Sorry, Sam, maybe I’ll have the energy to show you what I’ve learned some other time.

84