Fifty-ninth Encounter
3.1k 8 85
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Fifty-ninth Encounter

“Shall I show you how much I’ve improved now Sam?” (me)

“Not yet. We should wait for a door to open first.” (Sam)

“How come?” (me)

“Well, every time you wake up, a door opens not long after.” (Sam)

*creak*

“See?” (Sam)

“Hey, Sam! We’re back!” (David)

“Hey, David! Are you here to challenge me again?” (Sam)

“If we start up a train like last time, we’ll all just be a mess. No, this time we should do something different. First though, I want a bath!” (David)

David led his trio promptly to the bath.

“We’ll be back to challenge you at something, once we’re ready!” (David) His voice roared back from out of sight.

“So, what do you think they’ll do?” (me)

“I don’t know. I can’t think of anything that would make sense. If they want a fuck challenge, you’ll probably win.” (Sam)

Well, Sam and I waited, so we could find out what their plan was.

*scritch*

*scratch*

And I doodled on the wall while waiting.

“Is that me and Emmara?” (Sam)

“Yup.” (me)

“Looks like you’re drawing a pair of lovebirds sitting together hand in hand.” (Sam)

“Yup.” (me)

“Is that something you want to see?” (Sam)

“Yup.” (me)

“Are you going to say something other than ‘yup’?” (Sam)

“... Yes.” (me)

“...” (Sam)

“I guess you want more explanation.” (me)

“Yup.” (Sam)

“I don’t really like the idea of a harem. I like the idea of love, and I like sharing, but being the center of a harem seems like too much work, and too uneven. I want my lovers to love each other too… though I feel like I’m being greedy saying such a thing. I’m lucky to even have two lovers willing to share me.” (me)

“So you’re hoping we’ll love each other as much as we love you?” (Sam)

“Yeah!” (me)

“I’ll try to keep an open mind about it. Though I’ve not really had much opportunity to really get to know her.” (Sam)

“It’s okay. I’m just greedy. I like to share the things I love with the people I love, and when I love people, I want to share them too. Ah, I’m getting caught up in it again. Screw waiting, I want you, Sam” (me)

… some time later.

“Uh… I guess the contest is to not give in?” (David)

“Can we count as victors if you pass out first?” (man 2)

“I’m pretty sure it was explained before that we win if she passes out.” (man 3)

“Then, should we just go back into the bath? It’ll be hard to resist doing anything if we stand here watching.” (David)

“You think it’s easier seeing you guys naked in the bath?” (man 2)

“I did collect some lube from a tentacle monster earlier.” (man 3)

David’s group passed out first, playing in the bath, while I fell in love with Sam all over again. Why is he such a wonderful lover? Is it just me? It can’t be just me, I’m sure all the other monsters in this place would love fucking him too. I hope Emmara loves him too, and I hope he loves Emmara.

85