Sixtieth Encounter
3.1k 6 88
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sixtieth Encounter

“These monsters really don’t know how to hold back.” (Sam)

“They did listen when you complained.” (me)

“True. Still, never would’ve imagined I’d become a trainer too.” (Sam)

“Well, you were talking about how that particular python penis looked like one of your favorite fucks in here.” (me)

“I think it’s definitely not my favorite anymore. I’m way more sore after that than I expected. Without a partner to make the session end quickly, that thing goes in too deep!” (Sam)

“Maybe I shouldn’t have let you do it alone.” (me)

*creak*

“Oh! Hey! It’s Emmara! Welcome back!” (me)

“I’m glad to finally be back! Though I think I would’ve preferred not to have so much company.” (Emmara)

“I can’t let you run off on your own, you’re too important!” (Ichigo)

“Besides, you’re a pregnant lady! Probably due soon too!” (man)

“Can’t really tell. You don’t look very pregnant.” (me)

“Yeah, I can feel it, and it feels huge, but it doesn’t show at all. It’s been really convenient, but it’s kinda strange since my belly was bigger right after getting egged than it is now.” (Emmara)

“How much longer do you think it’ll be?” (me)

“Oh, I don’t know, it’s only been 8 months, there’s still another month to go. Though I do feel them kick every now and then. Other than being much less of a burden than expected, it doesn’t seem all that different from a normal pregnancy.” (Emmara)

“Actually, I’ve heard this is common for powerful adventurers. Something about the god of light’s blessing helping pregnant adventurers not be burdened by their pregnancy.” (man)

“That makes me wonder if the god of light is a girl.” (me)

“I did speak with the goddess of light. Definitely a she.” (Ichigo)

“Maybe the gods just show themselves how we want to see them?” (me)

“Did you see the god of darkness?” (Ichigo)

“Well, I did hear a female voice shortly before I ended up here. I didn’t really see them though.” (me)

“Does it really matter?” (Emmara)

“Uh, no.” (me)

… for a moment, no one seemed to know what to say…

“Um, I think Emmara and I need to spend some time alone to discuss something.” (Sam)

“Oh, in that case, why don’t the three of you all go enjoy the bath while Sam and I talk.” (Emmara)

So I went and relaxed in the bath, mildly disappointed that my hearing wasn’t good enough to tell what Sam and Emmara talked about. They talked quietly, so I wouldn’t be able to hear. 

I was also mildly disappointed to be spending time with guys who have no interest in fucking me, and who are terrible at conversation… I suppose I’m not in any position to complain about other people’s conversation skills. I’m terrible at conversation too.

“So, uh, how’s the weather?” (me)

“This is a cave.” (man)

“I meant outside. I’ve not actually seen the sky since I came here.” (me)

“It’s a lot more consistently pleasant and predictable than I’m used to.” (Ichigo)

“Oh? How so?” (me)

“It rains once a month. Most days are clear and sunny. There’s four crop cycles a year. I don’t know a whole lot about farming, but even I know enough to realize the weather here is absurdly good for farming. It’s almost a paradise for farmers.” (Ichigo)

“Except for the monsters.” (man)

“Right.” (Ichigo)

“Any way to solve the monster problem?” (me)

“I’ve been too busy trying to deal with Mason and politics to look into it. I would like to set up a proper monster defense force, but for now the adventurer’s guild will have to do.” (Ichigo)

… more awkward silence.

“OH MY GOSH, SHE’S SO CUTE!!!” (Emmara)

“Lily! You can come back, but the other two should stay in the bathroom!” (Sam)

I went out and learned, I have a daughter! Emmara gave birth!

“Before you ask, no this doesn’t have anything to do with what we were talking about, it just sorta happened.” (Sam)

“Pretty sure it’s still early, but she doesn’t look like she’s early.” (Emmara)

It’s… a tentacle girl? Not quite like me though. Her upper body looks human. However, her legs have been replaced with a dozen tentacles. They don’t split into more partway down like mine do, but there is a clear change in color and texture of the skin, very early on each tentacle. 

“You’re already feeding her?” (me)

“Yeah. It’s weird, I wasn’t lactating, but then she started suckling and it began. I’m pretty sure it isn’t supposed to start up this fast. I made sure to ask about it beforehand, so I’d know what to expect, and I was expecting it to be a couple days before I’d be able to breastfeed.” (Emmara)

“I wonder if this is the time weirdness in this room, or something else.” (me)

“What else would it be?” (Sam)

“Well, in a lot of the stories I read in my old life, tentacle monsters could alter victim’s bodies. Though it usually involved more than just suckling at someone’s teat.” (me)

“Oh, don’t worry so much! I’ll raise her well!” (Emmara)

“Let me help you relax, Lily.” (Sam)

“Eh? How do you two know me so well?! You’re taking notice of my tension before I do!” (me)

“Your tentacles kinda reveal a lot with their movements once one learns to read them.” (Sam)

“I’ve also considered myself good at reading faces. It’s a valuable skill when trying to persuade people.” (Emmara)

“Eh, he. Okay, okay. Where should we…” (me)

“Here. You two can fuck right here. I’ll watch and care for the little one.” (Emmara)

“Eh? You sure?” (me)

“Yes I’m sure. Sam and I were just discussing what our future together may be like. This is something I need to get used to. When I finally get to spend time living with you, I don’t want you to feel uncomfortable doing things in front of me.” (Emmara)

“Weren’t you hoping to have some fun with her too?” (Sam)

“Yes, but our daughter takes priority, and I didn’t bring anyone along I’d be willing to entrust her with. Also she’s still drinking. I don’t really understand how. She should be full by now.” (Emmara)

Pretty soon, I forgot about everything except for Sam’s lovely touch. He’s gotten a lot better at this. 

***Author Note***

Writing this chapter was weird. I repeatedly lost steam and then thought: Hmmm… maybe it’d make sense if characters just were a bit awkward? So I left those moments of lost momentum in. I guess this is an official acknowledgement that Lily can be a bit socially awkward at times. She’s just never had to do much socializing before. Small talk isn’t her strength.

P.S. the birth wasn’t part of the original plan at all. I just didn’t much like the plan I did have when I was trying to write it so I decided to find a way to interrupt my original plan, and this was what I came up with. 

P.P.S. I’d been wanting to bring Emmara back for a long time, but it kept feeling like it wasn’t time yet. Needed enough time to pass for things to happen and the pregnancy to progress. Plus, she was busy.

88