Sixty-fourth Encounter
2.8k 9 79
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sixty-fourth Encounter

*creak*

“Hahaha!” (Tenni)

“I can’t believe it! This stuff’s great!” (Benny)

“Hey, hey! This is the boss room! Are you sure it’s okay to be drunk?” (man)

“Don’t you remember? This is Lily’s room! It’ll be fine!” (woman)

“Uh, you two were Mom’s friends, right?” (Sam)

“That’s right!” (Benny)

“I made Lust Liquor! Benny didn’t think I could do it!” (Tenni)

“Wait, you’re using lust poison to make liquor?” (Sam)

“It’s fuckin’ awesome! Like an orgasm in a bottle!” (woman)

“It sucks being the only one responsible enough to stay sober in a group. These three keep dropping equipment and forgetting things.” (man)

“Awww, c’mon, it’s great! Have some!” (woman)

“No, don’t push him, it’s good that he wants to watch over us! If everyone’s drunk, who’s gonna make sure we remember the recipe?” (Tenni)

“Hey, does Lily make any lust poison? Maybe hers will be special!” (Benny)

“I just make milk.” (me)

“Give us some of that! I’ll try making liquor from that too!” (Tenni)

“I thought you two ran an adult toy store.” (Sam)

“We do!” (Tenni)

“It’s gonna be a store with booze and hookers!” (Benny)

“Skip the hookers. I don’t want men coming for that. Gotta make sure women are comfortable coming in.” (Tenni)

“I want hookers.” (Benny)

“Then go to the strip club! It’s not far! Maybe sell them the Lust Liquor too, while you’re at it!” (Tenni)

“Do you want to try some?” (woman) the woman I didn’t recognize offered me a bottle of something. Presumably the Lust Liquor?

“Sure.” (me) Woah. How’d they find time to make something this strong in here?

“Lily? Are you okay?” (Sam)

“Yeah. Yeah, I’m great. That was… amazing.” (me) Luckily Sam took the bottle out of my failing grip before I dropped it. 

“You’re lying on the bed instead of floating.” (Sam)

“Well, I just had an amazing orgasm.” (me) He just looked skeptically at the bottle.

“I’d advise you not to drink it.” (man)

“How come?” (Sam)

“Yeah? It’s great stuff!” (Benny)

“Benny here hasn’t been able to get it up ever since he began drinking it.” (man)

“Hey! Just ‘cause I’ve got a little erectile issue doesn’t mean it’s the drink’s fault! I’m sure it’ll be fine if I just stop drinking! Besides, this stuff’s better than fucking!” (Benny)

“Are women fine?” (me)

“Well, it doesn’t affect anything else. So, as far as I can tell, it’s just the men who end up with the rotten end of things.” (man)

“Is that why you aren’t drinking?” (Sam)

“Nah, he just isn’t a drinker. He always insists someone needs to stay sober to watch over us.” (woman)

“Do you know how many times I’ve had to save you idiots from your own drunken stupidity?” (man)

“Nope! Don’t wanna know!” (woman)

The man just sighed. “This wasn’t why we came here originally, but I guess it’s all we’re getting out of this trip. A new product.” (man)

“It’s great.” (me)

I managed to sit up well enough for another sip. I don’t remember what happened after that though. Just an amazing orgasm that felt like all my sexual organs climaxed at the same time. Only tentacle monsters have been able to make me experience that. That was a really great drink.

***Author Note***

Rolled a 16 for familiarity, so I decided to grab the adult store owners that had been met before. As for the rest… I don’t know where that idea came from. I was planning on something else, and then Lust Liquor appeared in my imagination, and the rest just kinda happened. So much for sex toy research. 

79