Sixty-third Encounter
2.9k 10 80
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sixty-third Encounter

“Hi momma!” (young woman?)

“Um… you look much too old to be my child. Plus, I’m pretty sure I’ve only got one child and they don’t have legs, but tentacles instead. You look pretty human.” (me)

“Her hair is green.” (Sam)

“Oh. That means she’s a monster?” (me)

“Well, it’s not a human hair color, nor elven or dwarven.” (Sam)

“Uh, my other momma said you might be confused. She said, um… she’s the dungeon master, and found an option to make Lily’s children when making a monster. She also said something about the result being random.” (daughter?)

“Um… I’m not sure spawned by a dungeon really counts as my offspring… but I guess I can’t just refuse. Or at least, I don’t want to make you suffer for what the dungeon master chose to do. Do you have a name?” (me)

“Oh! That’s right! My other momma said you should name me! I’m not sure why though. It’s normal for monsters to not have names.” (daughter?)

“Well, if you’re going to call yourself my daughter, then you should have a name. I might need to talk to your other mother though, if she intends to make more. I don’t want to deal with an army of children.” (me)

“She did say something about me being a test run? She’s fond of strange phrases.” (daughter?)

“How about Milly?” (me)

“Yay! I’m Milly! Thanks for the name, mom!” (Milly)

“Does this make me your dad?” (Sam)

“If you wanna be my dad, sure! You live with momma, right? Are you gonna make me sisters?” (Milly)

“You’ve already got a sister. Emmara will want to know about this. Might help me deal with the dungeon master too… wait, does that mean… I’ve got a daughter with three mothers and a father.” (me)

“And one of those mothers hasn’t even fucked you.” (Sam)

“Yet she’s the one who made her!” (me)

“Well, monsters do come from dungeons.” (Milly)

“Um… so, how old are you?” (me)

“Dunno. I am an adult though. Monsters are always adults! Children are for weaker races, like humans, and elves, and dwarves, and wild animals! We monsters don’t even need schooling!” (Milly)

“Where does this information come from? How do you know things?” (me)

“We inherit knowledge from our parents! I know all sorts of things! Like… the sky is blue!” (Milly)

“Um… if you’d seen the sky, you’d know that, and most of the people I know have seen the sky.” (Sam)

“Yeah, but I bet most don’t know about it being blue because of how the light gets scattered and blue is scattered more than the other colors.” (Milly)

“You have my knowledge?!” (me)

“Not all of it. Just basic stuff. Like math and physics and why you used to cry yourself to sleep at night.” (Milly)

“She used to cry herself to sleep at night?” (Sam)

“In her past life she was miserable! She kept trying to be someone she couldn’t be, so of course she’d be miserable.” (Milly)

“Why do you know about that? That’s not basic knowledge!” (me)

“Seems pretty basic to me. Being happy requires getting your values, actions, and results all lined up right. So if you adopt values you can’t live up to, and abandon things you can’t stop caring about, of course you’d cry! I shouldn’t need to tell you this, you’re my mother!” (Milly)

“...” (me)

“I think you put Lily into shock. First time I’ve seen her defeated by just words.” (Sam)

“Woohoo! I defeated my mom! That means I’m strong, right?” (Milly)

“Um… I’m not sure. Maybe you just found Lily’s weakness.” (Sam)

“If that’s her weakness, then she has a lot of weaknesses. Though I suppose most people don’t know her past. Well, I win! I’ll see you two again some other time.” (Milly)

...some time later…

“Are you finally awake, Lily?” (Sam)

“Sorry, I kinda zoned out there. Where’s Milly?” (me)

“She left already. Apparently she won.” (Sam)

“Oh… I guess I don’t need to worry about her? She should be able to take care of herself, right?” (me)

“I think we need to worry more about everyone else.” (Sam)

“Hopefully she picked up some of my morals too, and not just knowledge.” (me)

“Yeah.” (Sam)

***Author Note***

Another freaking 20 on familiarity >_< *sigh*

P.S. Dice gave me this: https://monstergirlencyclopedia.fandom.com/wiki/Akaname

Which means Milly’s tongue being absurdly long is really the only thing inhuman about her besides minor cosmetic issues (like hair color). Ignore the rest of the entry, I’m just using that encyclopedia for inspiration. I’m not actually using their monsters. Lily’s first child was the result of rolling this: https://monstergirlencyclopedia.fandom.com/wiki/Roper

Yet all they have in common really, is Tentacles.

80