Sixty-fifth Encounter
2.7k 10 75
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sixty-fifth Encounter

“Hey, Lily! I’m back!” (Emmara)

“That was quick.” (me)

“Uh, no, it wasn’t. This is our daughter. She’s a year old already.” (Emmara) 

The cute child was hovering just a bit off the ground like I do.

“That didn’t feel like a full year at all. Has something changed? Why haven’t we seen more adventurers?” (Sam) 

…that’s what I wanted to ask. You stole my line! Oh well, it’s actually kinda nice to see him take charge. Such boldness is rare for him! … I suppose this is Emmara and our child... and no one else. It would be bad if he hid from them.

“Well, um… lately all anyone does is collect ingredients for lust liquor. They don’t need to go far for that. Long delves just aren’t worth the time anymore. I actually hadn’t intended to be gone for so long, but everything kept me so busy!”

“So how are things going on the surface?” (me)

I played with my daughter while we talked. She seemed quite interested in my tentacles. Probably not something she encounters on other people very much.

“Good and bad I suppose. The government we’ve formed doesn’t feel very effective, but at least it’s not falling apart. We just can’t seem to get anything done. Most of the people I’ve spoken to about it think it’s fine though. I suppose they never had much trust in government anyway.” (Emmara)

“Have you had enough time to think about my idea?” (Sam)

“Huh? Oh! Right! Yeah, let’s do it.” (Emmara)

“What idea?” (me)

“Did you not tell Lily?” (Emmara)

“I’m pretty sure I know her response already, so I wanted to wait until I got your answer first.” (Sam)

“That’s not right, she should be part of this too. Lily, Sam was thinking we could have a child with just Sam and I.” (Emmara)

“Oh! Please do! That’d be great!” (me)

“Can you take our daughter Peony to the bath to play? I’d rather not do this in front of her.” (Emmara) 

“Awww, I wanted to watch. Alright, I understand. I’ll keep her busy and away from the action. Make sure you two enjoy yourselves!” (me)

As I spent time in the bath with Peony (I guess that’s the name Emmara chose. I think that’s a flower name, like mine. Maybe that’s why she chose it.), I found myself wishing I could be in two places at once. I was happy Emmara and Sam were having sex, but I wanted to watch! I won’t be able to tell how much they enjoy each other if I can’t watch. Oh well.

After a long while, Peony vanished. Which I found strange.

“Sam? Is Emmara still there?” (me)

“Nope! She vanished after falling asleep! Did you do that?” (Sam)

I hurried back into the room. “Nope, wasn’t me. Peony vanished too!” (me)

“Didn’t this happen once before? A group passed out without us and vanished on their own?” (Sam)

“Huh, you’re right. Erin and her friends vanished once while bathing. Why would Peony get taken too though?” (me)

“Maybe she counts as part of Emmara’s gear?” (Sam)

“Huh.” (me)

I then pondered what the equipment screen for that would look like if a game’s equipment screen were made for this world. Would she count as a pet?

“You’re getting really good at fucking even when you aren’t paying attention.” (Sam)

“I wonder if I can keep it up in my sleep.” (me)

“At this pace, you’d need a way to keep me from running out of energy for that. I’ve already cum five times!” (Sam)

“Well, I’m enjoying it, and I feel like taking a nap here on top of you in bed.” (me)

Sam just answered me with a kiss. That kiss may have distracted me from my nap for a while, as we kinda kept kissing for a while,  but eventually I did start napping. This life is fucking awesome. ♥

***Author Note***

Did some die rolling. Familiar person, small party… did some rolls for current governmental affairs, 2… a two for how well they did at getting the new government to work? Is this a massive falling out? 4… nope, just incompetence. Well, if the government is useless, who’s actually got the most power? Rolled for various factions and… church got a 20. That means the new Twilight church of course. The rest got 11, 6, 10, and 9. So the church is pretty much running everything that matters, while the actual official government is gridlocked and getting nothing done.

Given that church means religion, there’s a high chance of going towards cult like devotion to a single individual. Lily? 11. Emmara? 7. Ichigo? 1… they are clearly ignoring Hero Ichigo. Neither of the other two rolls seem high enough… how centralized is the power in the church? 7… well, this means the church is actually running like a proper organization that doesn’t depend on any individual to keep it functional. That’s kinda amazing. Overall public opinion of the government and how things are going?: 11.

The rest is just my imagination doing as it likes. The big time skip was just because it seemed funny to do. 

P.S. due to a lengthy drought of writing, this chapter is the only one for this week. Sorry. Next week should be back to two a week again.

75