Sixty-sixth Encounter
2.6k 12 72
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sixty-sixth Encounter

*Slam!*

“I came here to levy a complaint! This dungeon is a perversion of darkness! The dark gods minions are supposed to fight humanity, not fuck them!” (demon 1)

Two demons entered. Though only one stepped forward to talk.

“Uh, what does any of that have to do with me?” (me)

“Your children are turning the wilderness full of monsters into a fucking theme park!” (demon 1)

“Uh… children? Just how many are there?” (me)

“Must be thousands by now. How would you not know?” (demon 1)

“Does it look like I’m making thousands of children here? This isn’t really a breeding facility.” (me)

“Must be the dungeon master.” (Sam)

“Yeah. What in the heck are they doing?” (me)

“Maybe this is why there’s been so few training sessions lately?” (Sam)

“But she loved dicks! Unless my children have lots of massive cocks, would she really want to mass produce them?” (me)

“What the fuck are you two on about? They’re all your descendants, so obviously, you must be responsible!” (demon 1)

“No, they were made by the dungeon master of this dungeon.” (me)

“How can that be? Dungeons can’t make offspring of other people! Dungeons don’t have a physical form!” (demon 1)

“Um, in theory a dungeon could make children with a spirit.” (demon 2)

“What?” (demon 1)

“It’s never been known to happen since spirits typically avoid dungeons.” (demon 2)

“I am a spirit, but I don’t remember having sex with a dungeon.” (me)

“Maybe fucking monsters of the dungeon counts?” (Sam)

“But that’s all backwards! They were the ones filling me up! How does that let a dungeon give birth?” (me)

“Well, maybe dungeons are just weird?” (Sam)

… yeah, in games of that type, it’d be an unlock. Just unlock a new monster and it can be made.

“Still doesn’t explain why the dungeon master would choose to flood the world with my children.” (me)

“That was actually something I was hoping to find out by coming here. If the dungeon master loves dicks, then that really doesn’t make much sense, since your children are all women. Dungeons create full grown monsters with implanted or inherited knowledge.” (demon 2)

“Hey, could this be behind some of the demon disappearances?” (demon 1)

“What’s so strange about demons disappearing? They probably just died or got lost.” (demon 2)

“Well, I hear no evidence of them has been found. Most of the demons who disappear can be found. Either a corpse or obviously addicted to sexing some monster lady. Recently though, there have been some with no evidence at all, in greater numbers than in the past.” (demon 1)

“The sex addiction is definitely a growing problem with all the sexy monsters coming from this dungeon and flooding into the wilds. How can the disappearances be connected though?” (demon 2)

“Well… I was wondering if maybe they were getting kidnapped as offerings to the dungeon master here. I hear all the ones missing were known for their great cocks.” (demon 1)

“Everyone exaggerates their cock size in tales! Don’t trust those stupid stories!” (demon 2)

“Yeah, but, what if-” (demon 1)

“Oh shut up already! We can just ask the dungeon master themselves if we continue!” (demon 2)

“What if they kidnap us and trap us here as sex toys?!” (demon 1)

“... I know that’s your fetish.” (demon 2)

“... Uh… I don’t suppose I can talk you into tying me up and ravishing me?” (demon 1)

I just looked at Sam. He shrugged. 

“Go for it. You haven’t fucked a demon yet, right?” (Sam)

“Do you have some rope? I don’t have any.” (me)

“Of course we do!” (demon 1)

“How did you just make that appear out of thin air?” (me)

“Eh? All monsters and demons have storage magic. Only humans and animals lack it. You should have it too!” (demon 1)

… is that related to how I fit so much inside me? 

“You should be able to use it instinctively. Just think a bit.” (demon 2)

… I thought a bit and an egg appeared.

“That looks a lot like the eggs you laid for Talia a long time ago.” (Sam) 

“I guess I know where all my eggs are now, and why my belly isn’t all inflated anymore.” (me)

“How many do you have?” (Sam)

“I’m not sure I want to know. It feels like a lot.” (me)

“Ahem!” (demon 1) 

He coughed to get my attention while holding out a rope. 

“Ah, right. I’ll get to it!” (me)

I got to practice my knot tying skills, and try to recall what I could of various things I’d seen and read about rope use online in the past. If the orgasms I was able to wring out of him were any evidence, I think I did a decent job.

Then at the end, I went to sleep and let them continue on so they could interrogate the dungeon master. I kinda wanted to know what was going on too!

***Author Note***

This entire chapter just started with the idea of someone showing up to complain. Then it kinda… went weird. Maybe I can figure out what’s going on later. What a mess. I blame the dark god. Though they might not be directly involved in this, they are the one who first gave hentai mangas to the dungeon master.

72