Sixty-eighth Encounter
2.5k 7 74
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sixty-eighth Encounter

*creak*

“Emmara! You’re back! You didn’t bring Peony? Who’s that with you?” (me)

One of them looked a little short, and seemed to have a mushroom cap for a hat, despite not wearing anything else on her. The other looked like me! Exactly like me!

“Momma, tell me I’m right! It’s best if the dungeon doesn’t make so many daughters! It’s not right that she just make children with you like this!” (tentacle girl)

“No way! More is better! More is merrier! You believe that, don’t you momma?” (mushroom girl)

“I brought them here because there’s a civil war brewing in the dungeon.” (Emmara)

“I’m a little confused as to why I’m involved.” (me)

““We’re your daughters!”” (both of the monster girls)

“If I were you, I know I’d be unhappy about this! I want to be able to choose with whom I have kids, and how many I have!” (tentacle girl)

“There’s no such thing as too many children! Why do we even need to ask?” (mushroom girl)

“Um… if I have to choose, I like the idea of being able to control with whom and how many children I have. I just think of you more like granddaughters than children.” (me)

“If they are your granddaughters, then who’s your irresponsible daughter making them all and telling them all your secrets?” (Emmara)

“I don’t know.” (me)

“Should I call you grandma then?” (tentacle girl)

“I don’t want to be called that. I’m too young for it! I don’t wanna feel old!” (me)

“So, I can still call you mom, right?” (tentacle girl)

“Yes, please do. Just make sure to call Emmara mom too. She’s my wife, so she’s also your mom, and Sam’s your dad.” (me)

“I don’t wanna call her mom! She keeps scolding me!” (mushroom girl)

“Well you keep trying to do things to people without asking permission first!” (Emmara)

“They’ll like it! I know they will!” (mushroom girl)

“Even if you are sure the other person is okay with it, it’s important to get permission.” (me)

“... okay.” (mushroom girl)

“Thank you. Sis here keeps trying to spread her spores everywhere. She’s as bad as the dungeon master.” (tentacle girl)

“So, uh, does this conversation actually solve anything?” (me)

“Actually, the dark god asked me to mediate. She doesn’t like having monsters fight among themselves like this, and told me that once a conclusion is made, she’d enforce it.” (Emmara)

“We’d all agreed to bring the issue to you, and let you decide which of us was right.” (tentacle girl)

“Can’t believe you care so much about it. I know you like having lots and lots of kids! Why does she have to ask first?” (mushroom girl)

“This isn’t really the same thing.” (me)

“That’s right, now since the issue has been settled, I’ll take away the dungeon master’s rights to make kids this way. If they want more, they’ll have to do it the traditional way.” (familiar voice)

“That’s the voice I heard before I was brought here!” (me)

“That’s the dark god’s voice. I wasn’t expecting her to speak here. She has no altar.” (Emmara)

“Maybe it’s because I’m here? I’m technically her version of a hero or champion or something.” (me)

“That would make sense.” (Emmara)

“So, just how many daughters do I have now?” (me)

“Um… actually, just about a dozen, maybe less now.” (tentacle girl)

“That’s why we need more! So many more!” (mushroom girl)

“No we don’t! It was a bad idea from the start! The dungeon master doesn’t even care about us! She just finds it funny!” (tentacle girl)

“I do think it’s inappropriate to bring children into the world without planning how to make sure they are taken care of.” (me)

“That’s basically the problem. The dungeon master made so many, because we kept leaving, but we can’t actually live outside the dungeon for very long.” (tentacle girl)

“Our children can.” (mushroom girl)

“Not really. Remember the Fang Wolves? The Rock Apes? The Greater Slimes?” (tentacle girl)

“Wait, there’s Greater Slimes?” (me)

“Yeah, when enough slimes are in an area, they’ll merge to form a greater slime.” (tentacle girl)

“The goblins and orcs and ogres were great fun though! They weren’t a problem!” (mushroom girl)

“I don’t want to spend my life as a breeder! The dungeon master just wants us to get fucked by the all the dick monsters in here, and outside we either have to fight scary monsters, or get fucked by them! It’s terrible!” (tentacle girl)

“Oh geeze. I’d offer shelter if I could.” (me)

“Don’t worry, I’ll deal with it. It’s becoming clear to me this dark god is horribly irresponsible. She just creates creatures and people and then abandons them. I’m gonna have to start with teaching this dungeon master a thing or two. She was clearly not raised right.” (Emmara)

“From the sound of it, she wasn’t raised at all.” (me)

“Is it really okay to insult the gods when you serve them?” (Sam)

“It’s all the more important that I do. The gods of light and dark didn’t make this world, or decide its purpose. Since they can’t do their job right, then I’ll have to help correct them.” (Emmara)

“So, are all your other sisters dead?” (me)

I decided to get back to the previous topic and asked my daughters a question.

“We think so.” (mushroom girl)

“Just a few are left living in the dungeon, and I think two or three somehow ended up in a contract with a human that keeps them alive.” (tentacle girl)

“One of them is living in my church. I was able to get the dark gods blessing to make it work as a place they can stay.” (Emmara)

“Why can’t you live outside the dungeon?” (me)

“We’re dungeon monsters! We must obey the master, and stay in the dungeon. The mana of the dungeon sustains us. Pretty sure dungeons don’t normally make intelligent beings like us.” (tentacle girl)

“I think you’ve got your priorities messed up.” (mushroom girl)

“... well, if that’s how it works, then I definitely don’t want the dungeon making more of you. I hate slavery.” (me)

“We’re not slaves!” (mushroom girl)

“What’s the difference?! If we upset the dungeon master, or leave, we starve!” (tentacle girl)

“Emmara, can you really get the dungeon master to listen to you? She really needs to learn this kind of thing isn’t okay.” (me)

“I think so. The dark god seems content to let me do as I wish with her authority. Though I suspect she’s just letting me do her job for her. Lazy bum.” (Emmara)

“Sorry to leave you with so much work. Wish I could help.” (me)

“You just do what you can, and I’ll do what I can. Someday, we’ll get to live together and enjoy the results of our hard work.” (Emmara)

She kissed me. I kissed her back.

“C’mon sis, let’s go to the bath and let our moms have some time together.” (tentacle girl)

“... oh, fine. Maybe they’ll give us more sisters the traditional way.” (mushroom girl)

Emmara seemed to take that as a sign to continue, and pulled me in close while moving to the bed. With both her and Sam focusing on me, I quickly forgot all about what we’d been talking about, lost in the pleasure. Nothing could matter more than this, right? Nothing. 

… okay, I remembered in the morning when I woke. I’m not THAT forgetful.

***Author Note***

I wanted to address and clean up an issue, and then… woah, things really got a bit out of hand. I rolled a d100 for how many of Lily’s daughters are out there and got a 5. Pretty sure I’d rolled high the last time I rolled for this. Pretty sure there were supposed to be a lot of them. Had to invent an explanation for this horrible tragedy. The explanation just made things more tragic and the dungeon master more vile. 

Emmara really has a lot of work to do if she wants to fix things. There’s many dungeons, and none of their masters had parents or proper upbringing. They all pretty much just figured things out on their own, all alone, or died, and all humans they encountered early on, were trying to kill them. The dark god is NOT a good person. I think both gods have serious issues with negligence, the story just takes place inside the dark god’s domain so we don’t see much of the light god’s faults compared to the dark god’s faults.

… maybe using a generic hentai dungeon setting (one aimed at victimizing ladies) wasn’t a great idea for a story that wasn’t supposed to be tragic. The setting as a whole is a weird mix of tropes, and all of them create a pretty unpleasant world when looked at seriously. More messes to clean up. Emmara has a lot of work to do.

74