Seventy-first Encounter
2.1k 6 52
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Seventy-first Encounter

*creak*

“Welcome! What kind of test are you here for today?” (me)

I was feeling a lot better now, and was ready for anything!

“Who are you guys? Why are you in here with us?” (woman 1)

“That’s what I wanted to ask you!” (man 1)

“Wait, you’re two separate groups?”

“Yeah!” (man 1)

“That’s right. Us three ladies are one group. I don’t know why these men are here.” (woman 1)

Three men, and three women, and apparently they are each separate groups? How did they both end up in here at the same time?

“We came for an endurance test. We’re trying to prove we can last the longest of all the men in town.” (man 2)

“Yeah, that’s right!” (man 3)

“We came to prove we can resist temptation!” (woman 2)

“Wait, maybe we’re supposed to watch her fuck the men here?” (woman 1)

“I do find them rather attractive.” (woman 3)

“It’s just that up until now, the main challenge was resisting the effects of lust poisons.” (woman 1)

“Well, none of the cock monsters I saw earlier were very sexy, even if they were trying their best.” (woman 3)

“The one with the pink bow was kinda cute.” (woman 2)

“Humorous sure, but cute? I think your idea of cute is a little weird.” (woman 3)

“So… I need to try and seduce the ladies while fucking the men? That doesn’t sound like something I really know how to do. Any ideas how I might do this, Sam?” (me)

“I don’t know anything about what women find sexy.” (Sam)

“I guess I can try to figure it out as I go. You three men, strip and get up here on the bed. I’ll see just how fast I can get you to exhaust yourselves in the pleasure I give.” (me) 

“... that’s a scary grin you’ve got there girly. I like it!” (man 2)

2 hours later…

“I guess the men lose and the women win.” (me)

I’ve had a lot of practice exhausting men, but seducing women? I don’t really have any practice with that! Though the men did last a fairly impressively long time. Made me wonder what they were thinking about to resist so strongly for so long… I probably don’t want to know.

“You definitely need to improve on your seduction techniques. Really, I think the sexiest thing you did was when you used your tongue on Sam.” (woman 1)

“... I wasn’t even doing that to seduce you. I just wanted to make Sam feel good.” (me)

“Well, it was rather impressive what you showed you could do with your tongue. Wish I had a boyfriend with a tongue like that.” (woman 1)

“I don’t think you’ll find one among the humans.” (woman 2)

“I hear Talia’s been brewing up some really weird concoctions, maybe she can give someone a tongue like that. Last I heard a guy who really angered her, ended up with a fox tail.” (woman 3)

“Hah! I remember that story! I heard he had it removed a bit later though, so her plan to make sure he’d be easy to spot and recognize, failed.” (woman 1)

“I can’t believe that guy’s wife still forgives him after all the shit he’s done with other ladies. He’s about as devoted to her as a rock to the stars!” (woman 3)

“Uh… how’s that work?” (me)

“You don’t know the phrase? What do you think happens when someone throws a rock to the stars?” (Sam)

“It falls back to the ground.” (me)

“Exactly!” (woman 3)

“Alright, I’ll send these guys back, and you three can move on when you’re ready. The way forward is on the other side of the bath.” (me)

The room’s been remodeled now and people can move on when I let them, without needing me to pass out anymore. The doorway to the next area will simply let them pass if I acknowledge them as victors. Losers still get sent back to the start like before, but there’s now a special room for it with trained personnel to help adventurers recover.

***Author Note***

At this rate, explaining all that’s changed is gonna take a while. Hmmm… I don’t quite remember how I ended up with two groups, but it involved the dice and a 20 rolled on something. I just forget what it was. Probably party size. More people than either group expected.

52