Seventy-fourth Encounter
1.9k 6 50
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Seventy-fourth Encounter

“This really is luxurious.” (me)

“Yeah, this refrigerator is amazing.” (Sam)

“Eh, the fridge isn’t as amazing to me as the fact that it stays stocked up with good ingredients. I never really did learn much about cooking, but now, I kinda want to give it a try. At the very least, I could make bacon and eggs… maybe add some cheese, and sausage… bit of chopped broccoli heads to add nutrition, some onions…” (me)

“Um… Wow. You’re really good at multi-tasking.” (Sam)

“Huh? Oh… I suppose I am. Sure makes cooking easier when I have so many limbs and enough skill to use them like this.” (me)

“You’re preparing all the ingredients at the same time, and using your combat techniques to cut things instead of using a knife.” (Sam)

“Ki is great.” (me)

“It’s called Aura.” (Sam)

“Whatever.” (me)

*creak*

“Wow, that smells good!” (woman)

“You came here alone? That’s not very common.” (me)

“What? My companions should be right…” She looks back behind her, seeing no one there. “... damnit! I lost them again!” (woman)

“Well, do you want to try some scrambled eggs? You can eat and wait for them.” (me)

“I don’t really want to stay, but… oh that smells so good. I’ll try it!” (woman)

I finished up my scrambled egg mix full of delicious ingredients, and served up plates for the three of us, with silverware. Silverware that’s actual silver! Feels like I’m a rich person. I probably am by the standards of this world.

“This is good.” (Sam)

The woman meanwhile was just stuffing her face, like she was in a hurry to finish. Oh, I guess she is? As soon as she finished…

“That was great! Thanks! I’m gonna head back out and search for my companions. Waiting never seems to work for me.” (woman)

Then she left.

“Sam, this is still a dungeon full of sex, right?” (me)

“Yeah, pretty sure it is.” (Sam)

“... there was nothing sexual about this last encounter.” (me)

“Were you hoping for something?” (Sam)

“I dunno. I just found this encounter weird. She walked in, ate fast, then walked out the way she came in.” (me)

“... huh. I’m pretty sure that door is supposed to be a one-way door.” (Sam)

Sam then got up and went to check on the door.

“Yup, can’t open it from this side. How did she do it?” (Sam)

… not sure what to say, I just resumed eating. I like my cooking, I’m just too lazy to bother most of the time.

***Author Note***

Rolled a 1 for party size. Decided it meant a party of 1 due to them losing track of their companions. Whoops.

50