Eighty-first Encounter
1.8k 7 48
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Eighty-first Encounter

A lone person in an oversized large robe fell through the doorway as the door opened, and then promptly closed as they got back up on their feet.

“Bah! That was much more difficult than it should’ve been! Luria and Vane didn’t even make it! Why is it so hard for a Dark Church member to get through here? Bah!” Only then did they finally seem to notice me. “Oh, oh! Sorry! I’m here to offer myself to you, lord!” (prostrating robed figure)

“You got up off the floor, only to throw yourself back onto it?” (me)

“My life is yours! Do with it as you wish!” (robed figure)

“Uh, I don’t want it. You should live your life yourself, not hand it to others.” (me)

“Is… is that your doctrine? To live our own lives?” (robed figure)

“Uh… I guess? I abhor slavery and think it’s important for people to live lives they’ve chosen for themselves. Just being alive isn’t the same as really living… I... kinda know from experience.” (me)

“How could the great… wait, no… you were summoned, right? So… you must be talking about your former life?” (robed figure)

“Yeah, I am. I spent a lot of that life not really living, just existing. Waiting I guess. Waiting for something to happen. What happened wasn’t what I was expecting, but it turned out pretty great… um, this isn’t a reason to do what I did. Don’t, don’t take what happened to me as an example of what to expect.” (me)

“You had a miracle happen. We can’t all expect miracles. Instead of waiting for god to save us, we should save ourselves. I understand. I understand! I get it! Ha ha! It makes sense! Thank you! Thank you!” (robed figure)

“Um, you’re welcome? Do you need anything else?” (me)

“Well… um… I… I heard you were really good in bed.” (robed figure)

“You want to experience a little sexual ecstasy before you leave?” (me)

“Y-yeah. Please?” (robed figure)

“Sure, strip and come over here, I’ll give you a good time.” (me)

As they took off their robe, I finally got a good enough look to figure out they were male. Even naked though, they were amazingly androgenous, and that face… with the right outfit, I think they could pass as a lady.

“Let me give you a full body experience.” (me)

I pulled them in as they approached, starting off with a kiss, as I wrapped them up in tendrils and began exploring their body for sensitive places.

“U-um. C-can I take the lead?” (man)

“Sure. Just tell me what to do.” (me)

It wasn’t great sex. He was obviously inexperienced, though adorably timid and caring… (did I just call timidity adorable? I think I found a fetish.) meanwhile, my own efforts didn’t go as well as they usually do. It was like I just didn’t have a good grasp for what he liked and didn’t like. 

“That was awesome.” (man)

“I’m glad you enjoyed it.” (me)

I guess he still liked it. Even if I totally failed to make him pass out in ecstasy like I’d planned to. I let him fall asleep resting against me in bed, then carried him to a guest room in the house. 

“Oh? Finally found someone you aren’t just sending away?” (Sam)

“Yeah, how’s Peony?” (me)

“She’s sleeping for the moment. Probably won’t last long.” (Sam)

“Thanks for taking care of her.” (me)

“Hey, she’s my child too. Plus I did manage to negotiate a little help.” (Sam)

“Oh?” (me)

“Yeah, some people from the church come by sometimes to help out, and I’ll take her to the church for babysitting when I need to spend time away.” (Sam)

“Sorry for putting so much burden on you.” (me)

“Don’t apologize, I knew what I was getting into, and I’m doing this because I want to. Also because Emmara was gonna leave her to be raised by the church. I’d rather not do that.” (Sam)

“She’s busy.” (me)

“Yeah, too busy. Way too busy. She’s basically gotten herself two or three jobs now that she’s doing at the same time. It’s crazy! I don’t think I’ll ever understand how someone can have that much ambition.” (Sam)

“I can kinda understand it, but I learned a long time ago, that I wasn’t capable of handling that kind of work load.” (me)

Then I kissed him goodbye and went back to my room to await the next encounter.

***Author Note***

I rolled an 11 on masculinity, so I decided Lily can’t tell if it’s a man or woman. Which led to the label of robed figure.

Hmmm… are they inspired or offended by her refusal? 13… so inspired, but not a whole lot… well, my imagination went quite a bit further than that plan.

Rolled a 7 for Lily’s sexual performance and a 3 for the guy’s… While they did enjoy it, the sex wasn’t the best part. 

Running out of steam and getting distracted by ideas for other stories. Leads to me thinking I should contemplate if there’s a way to end this story, and I realize: It did end, and this is all a continuation with no actual proper primary arc. It’s just slice of life of a character that is immortal. This story will never end, it’s doomed to just go on hiatus if I ever stop writing it. *sigh* Lily broke the original planned structure by going back home after leaving. I can’t create a happily ever after when this IS the happily ever after. 

There are sub stories about various characters and the events of the world, but Lily is just a distant observer getting news indirectly from others, so there’s no natural end point. 

48