First Encounter
13k 13 158
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

First Encounter

It wasn’t very long before the doors eventually opened. Three people walked in, two women, and a man. 

“Yes! It’s a girl! The pervert dungeon finally delivers!” (man)

“Oh shut up! We’re not here to fuck her.” (woman 1)

“I only agreed to come here because this dungeon is one of the safest. Getting raped is honestly a lot less troubling than getting killed. Still, I’d prefer not to find out what that’s like.” (woman 2)

“Do we have to fight?” (me) Seeing them, I had this rising desire to see them squirm with tendrils in them. To feel them inside and out. To explore their bodies and find their most sensitive points. I… I wanted to make them cum. To savor that feeling of power… except… I didn’t want to force it on them. 

Somehow the feeling that I wanted them to ask for it felt more strange than the desire to make them cum. As if it wasn’t normal for me to want consent. To want shared desire. That doesn’t seem right. Shouldn’t it be the other way around?

“Huh? Of course we do! You’re the boss of this floor!” (woman 1)

“Yeah, we need to defeat you and get the loot! I hope it’s not a damn vibrator like that last boss gave us.” (man)

“Hey, that thing is awesome!” (woman 2)

“Yeah, I can hear you at night. I know you like it. Entering this place with a pair of women who don’t want to fuck me was a mistake.” (man)

Listening to this conversation and paying careful attention to my feelings, I think I figured it out. This body wants to fuck them, and it doesn’t care about consent. I care about consent though. My body isn’t me, I’m me. 

“Um… I think we need to hurry up and stop talking. The air in here, I think it’s drugged or something.” (woman 1)

“Smells like flowers.” (woman 2)

“It’s not that strong. Just a weak arousal aroma. Like what they use in brothels to make things more fun. It’s no threat.” (man)

“Ugh, I’m regretting bringing you along.” (woman 2)

“I already regret joining you. In fact, maybe I should help the boss defeat you and join the fun!” (man)

That pissed me off. I attacked.

“What the hell? Why are you attacking me?! I just said I’d help you!” (man)

“I won’t let you rape them. This is a rape free room. I may not have any power over the rest of this dungeon, but I do here. No rape!” (me)

“What the fuck is wrong with you? Every monster in here tries to rape every intruder! What do you mean you won’t allow rape?” (man)

“I mean exactly what I said.” (me)

Amazingly enough, my tentacles were able to parry and block and strike back with enough force that despite the man’s sword and obvious skill, I had no real trouble dealing with him. I imagine it’d be different if I were fighting all three at once, but one on one, it was easy.

As for how I was able to clash with a blade and not get cut, I’m not entirely sure I understand, but it felt like I was concentrating some sort of power at the point of contact, to prevent the sharp part of the blade from actually touching me. Like a super short range telekinesis or something. I had a feeling this would be harder to make work, the more attacks I had to fend off at one time.

“Should we help him?” (woman 2)

“Are you kidding? He said he was going to attack and rape us!” (woman 1)

“Yeah, but without his help, we can’t expect to win against her with just the two of us.” (woman 2)

“We’ll just have to hope she’s telling the truth about the no rape thing.” (woman 1)

“Damnit, you’re supposed to attack with powerful poisons or drugs, and fuck me, not beat me up! What the hell is wrong with you?” (man)

“I don’t want to fuck a bastard like you!” (me) I really had lost my desire to fuck him. I didn’t want to make him cum anymore. He didn’t deserve such kindness. 

“I give up!” (man)

I wanted him gone, and once he said that, he was. Well, that solves the question of how to get rid of him.

“Uh, can we go too?” (woman 1)

“You wish to leave?” (me)

“Yes, but we’re not sure how. The door closes and normally won’t open until either the boss or the attackers are defeated. You sent him away, we’d like to be sent away too.” (woman 1)

“Okay, I think I can do that.” (me) I wasn’t certain, but I had a suspicion it was about me wanting to get rid of them, combined with them not resisting. An opponent who is still fighting would resist, and not be sent, while one who’s been defeated would not be able to resist.

Watching them vanish before me, I knew my theory was probably correct. If I want them gone, and they don’t resist, then they go. Where do they go though? Perhaps I should ask in the future.

Actually, there’s a lot of things I should ask. I just let a pair of potentially useful sources of information leave without demanding anything of them… I don’t really like the idea of forcing people to stay though. 

I want friends… with benefits… and maybe more than friends, but that might be pushing it. I’m not human anymore, and a lot of people will probably be prejudiced because of it. I’d probably be lucky to even get friends.

I ended up going to sleep with fantasies filling my head. Those two women were stars of the show, and I gave them lots of attention. Indulging my curiosity, desire, and … we made love. It wasn’t just sex. 

*** Author Note ***

Already the story has completely defied my plans. I was planning to write a story full of smut and sex and... it didn't happen. I'm not really sure where this is going to go. I do know though, that trying to tell a story with such a restricted point of view is interesting. There's so much I can't say when the point of view is a character stuck in a single room in a dungeon.

158