Second Encounter
10.8k 6 151
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Second Encounter

When I woke, half-remembered dreams of being embraced by two lovely women as we cuddled together, made it feel weird to wake up alone. I didn’t want to be alone. Though it was a feeling I’d gotten very used to over the years. 

The door was opening again.

“Oh? A tentacle monster that isn’t just tentacles! She’s got tits and a face!” (man 1)

“Awww, that’s just a turn off for me.” (man 2)

“Hey, maybe she can still give you a good reaming if you ask nicely.” (man 3)

“Just because I like getting fucked in the ass, doesn’t mean I want everything with a dick doing it! Heck, for all I know, she might not even have a dick!” (man 2)

It’s just three men. The conversation kinda makes it sound like they’re gay though. They aren’t eyeing my tits the same way the first guy did. If anything, their gaze lingers more on each other. 

“She’s not attacking.” (man 1)

“Huh, you’re right. That’s odd.” (man 3)

“Makes my job easier at least.” (man 2)

“Why do you guys dungeon delve?” (me)

“““Huh?””” (all three men)

“Is there something you are after? I don’t actually know anything about this, I just kinda live here, and don’t even know how I ended up here in the first place.” (me)

“I think she’s trying to confuse us.” (man 2)

“Well it’s working, I’m mighty confused.” (man 3)

“Maybe she’s not a normal monster?” (man 1)

“She’s a floor boss! Of course she’s not normal!” (man 2)

“I’ve only ever heard of a monster talking to confuse or charm or distract people. I’ve never heard of one trying to actually get information.” (man 3)

“Do we answer her?” (man 1)

“Well, we are being rather rude just talking about her in front of her like this.” (man 3)

“Like I give a fuck about being rude to a dungeon boss! Let’s just attack!” (man 2)

… darn. I was hoping to get some information.

This time, with against a well coordinated team, I did not do so well. The man with a sword and shield kept distracting me and disrupting me when I tried to attack or defend. The man in the back with a staff, appeared to be chanting buffs, and I could tell it made them stronger and faster than the guy I’d fought before was. The man with a greatsword, pretty much just cut me to pieces swing after swing. I tried to block and parry, but kept getting disrupted and ended up losing pieces of myself every time.

The pain wasn’t nearly as bad as I’d expected, but it did still hurt. After losing most of my tentacles and tendrils, he eventually got a swing in towards my head, and then I blacked out.

I did learn one thing: I bleed purple blood.

*** Author Note ***

Like, seriously, where's all the sex? This dungeon is the sort of thing one would normally find in a porn game. Where every monster has a sex scene for when you lose to them. I made the main character a boss of this dungeon, and they aren't fucking anyone. What the heck? I guess that's what happens when I give a boss monster morals, and don't make the adventurers sex crazed fools.

151