Third Encounter
10.2k 9 153
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Third Encounter

I woke up in bed. It was like that fight never happened. No blood on the floor. No injuries or pain. I decided to relax in the bath for a while. God I love that bath.

As I got out of the bath, I noticed the door opening again.

“Alright we’re here, if I get raped, I’m blaming you for this.” (woman 3)

“Don’t worry! We were telling the truth about being let go before.” (woman 1)

I recognized two of the women, they were here before. The third was new though.

“Hello again.” (me)

“Oh my, she really doesn’t display any hostility at all.” she then walked up towards me “I’d like to study you in greater detail. May I?” (woman 3)

“Um, okay.” (me) I’d rather have sex, but I don’t really know them that well yet, and don’t want to scare them.

It started off innocently enough, as she examined me with her eyes, and then used her hands to take a closer look at each of my limbs. However, as she examined my limbs one by one, she began to test my reactions to her pokes and strokes.

“Ah, I wanted to be doing this kind of thing to you.” (me)

“Do you dislike this?” (woman 3)

“No. It feels good. I just wish it was a lover doing it instead of a stranger.” (me)

“Well, I wouldn’t be averse to getting a little more intimate as we do this. My name is Talia. Do you have a name?” (Talia)

“No, I have no name.” (me) As I said this, I realized it was true. I didn’t have a name. Which is odd since I remember being human before, and humans have names. Did I have a name before and lose it? How does one lose a name?

“Well, how about Lily? It’s a flower, and I think you’re a beautiful one.” (Talia)

Wow, I must be blushing so hard after hearing that… and I loved it! “Thank you, it’s a lovely name.” (me)

“Great. Let’s go to your bed, and I’ll show you I can be a very attentive lover, even while I study you. Just relax and let me show you.” (Talia)

“Hey, is that a bathroom?” (woman 2)

“Yeah, go ahead and use it.” (me)

“Oh wow, this is wonderful!” (woman 1)

“Ah! Your tongue!” (me)

“This looks like cock milker. Is that what it is?” (Talia)

“I think so. I’ve never used it for that though. I’ve only been here two days.” (me)

“Where were you before that?” (Talia)

“I… I can’t remember. Home. I had a computer I used every day, but… I… I don’t remember the rest. Which… which home was it? W-why don’t I remember?” (me)

“Shhh, it’s okay. Forgetting is common with reincarnations. The gods don’t want our past lives messing with our current ones too much.” (Talia)

“Is... is that what happened? Reincarnation?” (me)

“It is very likely, Lily. Don’t worry, my precious flower, It’s okay.” (Talia) It felt good hearing her say that. I just closed my eyes as she hugged and enjoyed the warmth of her embrace. 

“I wish you could stay with me.” (me)

“Sorry. I have other things to do. I can stay a while though.” (Talia)

I fell asleep in her arms. She’d stopped exploring my body and testing me, and just held me. Thank you so much Talia.

*** Author Note ***

The potential sex scene got derailed... I'm starting to wonder if the main character will ever actually get laid.

153