Fourth Encounter
9.4k 17 152
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Fourth Encounter

When I woke, I was alone again. I really hope someday I can wake up and not be alone. 

*creak* Door is opening again. I don’t really feel like getting out of bed though.

“A girl?” (woman 1)

“I was practically expecting a ball of dicks after seeing the previous floor boss.” (woman 2)

“Maybe she has a dick hidden somewhere?” (woman 3)

“Pretty sure I don’t have a dick. I checked.” (me) It seemed to be three women this time. Is the standard party size three in this place? None of them looked or sounded familiar.

“Can we check?” (woman 1)

“Huh? You want to touch me?” (me)

“Well, we’ve never had a tentacle monster just lie and wait like this. They always assault us as soon as they see us.” (woman 1)

“I’d also kinda like to take a break from fighting.” (woman 2)

“Um, okay. You’re welcome to join me on the bed. If you want to touch, then touch.” (me)

It turned into a disappointingly innocent and non-sexual exploration of my body. 

“You really don’t have a dick. A tentacle monster that’s entirely female. I didn’t think they existed!” (woman 3)

“Well, if you two are done, maybe we should just give up here? I’m really not in the mood to attack a lady who’s been so nice.” (woman 2)

“I agree about that, but I don’t want to get fucked by her, even if she is nice. I’d like to save that for someone I like.” (woman 1)

“Um, you can just go. I won’t fuck anyone who doesn’t want it. I don’t like that idea. It’s better when someone’s asking for it and wants it.” (me)

“Oh, I know! It really is better when your partner is obviously interested, isn’t it!” (woman 3)

“Erin, please don’t start talking about your favorite fucks. We’ve heard about Tom and Mint enough times already.” (woman 1)

“Oh, fine. Maybe someday we can figure out how to get past this floor without needing to fight. It’s nice to meet someone with a common understanding.” (Erin)

“Good luck with that, I really don’t know how the rules work for getting past my room, but I do know I don’t like getting killed.” (me)

“You revive when slain?” (woman 2)

“Yeah, still hurts though.” (me)

“Well, thanks for giving us a nice rest, we should be going.” (woman 1)

“You’re welcome, bye.” (me)

And two of them vanished… “Why are you still here?” (me)

“I… can we be friends? I just wanted to ask before leaving.” (Erin)

“Sure, I’d like that. I’m Lily.” (me)

“Erin, glad to have met you, Lily. Until we meet again.” (Erin)

Then she vanished.

152