Fifth Encounter
9k 19 153
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Fifth Encounter

“Strange, where’s the boss?” (man)

I was busy fucking myself in the bath. Seriously, there’s nothing else to do here when I’m alone. Now I have to decide, do I stop and go greet the new visitors?

“Wow! This is an amazing bath! I found the boss!” (woman)

“Eh? Is it just two of you this time?” (me)

“Oh, yeah, we’re a couple.” (woman)

“Yeah, a couple of perverts. I’d heard rumors of a boss that talked. Didn’t think it was real.” (man)

“Well, I am quite real. I don’t suppose I could convince you not to fight?” (me)

“Well… I’d really like to watch you ravish my boyfriend here.” (woman)

“Hey! I thought it was your turn to get ravished, and my turn to watch!” (man)

“I, uh, usually the monsters here are a bunch of literal dicks. Like dicks on legs, or dicks on tentacles, but she doesn’t have any dicks. I’m really kind of a dick lover, not a pussy lover.” (woman)

“She’s got tentacles that look fully capable of penetration. Can’t you see how they’re moving right now as she fucks herself? … what, did you think we wouldn’t notice you were doing that?” (man)

“Uh, yeah. I thought I was hiding it well enough.” (me) oops.

“It’s not the same without a nice creampie at the end!” (woman)

“Yeah, I can’t do that, sorry.” (me)

“... this… huh… um… somehow knowing that she doesn’t want to fuck you suddenly makes this a lot less interesting and a lot less attractive to me.” (man)

“What? You only liked it because I wanted it too?” (woman)

“Well, I guess? I know you like watching more than doing, and I do too, but knowing you’d happily trade places with me made me happy to do it. Knowing you don’t want to do so with her, makes it suddenly a lot less desirable. I don’t know, maybe we should try going back and search for the ball of dicks?” (man)

“No, no, the dick on legs! That thing was massive! I loved the gape it left you with!” (woman)

“Oh gods above, I feel sore just remembering the last time.” (man)

“Fine, go.” (me) And they vanished.

This world confuses me.

*** Author Note ***

That was not the plan. *sigh*

153