Eighth Encounter
9k 15 167
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Eighth Encounter

“We don’t have to fight, y’know.” (me) Once again the door was opening, and this time it was three men.

“We do if we want to advance.” (man 1)

“And I don’t want my ass violated.” (man 2)

“I won’t do it if you don’t want it. If you just want to leave, that’s fine. It is kinda lonely here though, and I’d enjoy some company.” (me)

“Are you offering company? Everything else in here’s been a bunch of dicks. You look like a lot more fun than them.” (man 3)

“You want to fuck that?!” (man 2)

“She’s got a cute face! Plus tits! Even if that’s all she’s got, I’m sure a blow job would feel nice!” (man 3)

“We can leave if we want?” (man 1)

“Do you want to go?” (me)

“Yeah, if you’re gonna start fucking, I’m not keen to watch. You really aren’t my type.” (man 1) I willed him gone, and he was.

“I’ll watch. Just wanna make sure you aren’t lying.” (man 2)

“Give me a moment. I need to take some gear off to get comfortable.” (man 3)

“I’ve got a bed.” (me)

“Yeah, well, I kinda got a fantasy about getting sucked off while I’m standing. Would you be willing?” (man 3)

Smiling, I said: “Sure. Though I hope you’ll forgive me if I’m not very good. This’ll be my first time.” (me) 

Before I became a tentacle girl, I never thought I’d someday be sucking off a guy’s dick. Yet now that I am one, I’ve got this irresistible desire to know what it’s like. I’m somehow convinced it’ll be way better than it would be if I were human still. I mean, I’ve got a super long tongue, and I think I can wrap it around his length as I take it in.

So, I lowered myself until I was resting on my tentacles and my mouth was perfectly lined up. Reached out with my tongue to grab his dick, and then took the whole thing into my mouth as I stroked it with my tongue.

“Oh, wow, that’s amazing. This isn’t a blowjob, it’s better! I… I wanna grab your head and fuck you so hard.” (man 3)

Since I didn’t want to stop stroking him with mouth and tongue to tell him it was okay, I decided to grab his hands and put them on my head. 

“Ohhh, fuck yeah!” (man 3)

Pretty sure humans have a gag reflex. I’m really glad I don’t have one right now. This is really easy, and I like knowing he is enjoying it so much. 

“Damn, I wanna make this a spit roast. You got a pussy I can fuck too?” (man 2)

Lifting my butt, without disrupting the other guy’s fucking of my face was a bit awkward, but I managed, and then spread my lower tentacles wide while using some to spread one of my slits wide too so he could get a good look.

“Ohhh yeah, prepare for a big dick little lady.” (man 2)

The pleasure was explosive. I’d read that women usually didn’t get much pleasure from just vaginal penetration unless it was hitting the right spot. That clearly didn’t apply to me, and I was very thankful for that. I couldn’t even really focus on what I was doing anymore as I got roughly fucked from both ends.

I’m not sure how many times I felt them cum, or how many times I came myself, as I lost track of it all in a sea of pleasure. The last words I remember from them was:

“This is awesome, I feel like I can keep going forever!”

*** Author Note ***

It finally happened!

167