Ninth Encounter
8.7k 11 162
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ninth Encounter

When I woke up, I was on the ground and just laid there for a while, too blissed out on the memory to bother moving. Being a tentacle girl was awesome. The unnatural stamina of the men was probably related to something about me too which just gave me more reasons to love being a tentacle girl. Thank you, god!

Eventually I got up, and took a bath, and noticed my belly seemed a little bigger than before. It felt a little full too. There’s no way they made enough cum to be the cause, so… was I pregnant? Seems way too quick. Though, I am a tentacle girl and I don’t really know how my physiology works. 

“Hey, Lily! We’re back!” (Talia)

“Yeah, and apparently we ‘won’ when you fell asleep and got the boss loot!” (woman 1)

“What kind of loot do you get?” (me)

“Oh, it was nothing special, really. This dungeon mostly just gives mana crystals, which is one of the town’s main exports. They’re valuable tools for mages and fuel for many magical items. Access to cheap mana crystals is why I’m living here.” (Talia)

“Sadly for you, the price has been going up lately, in preparation for the war.” (woman 2)

“That is one of the reasons I chose to come back here. Not the only reason of course, Lily. I was wondering if you’d be interested in fucking a guy if I brought one with me next time?” (Talia)

“Sure, I guess. Why?” (me)

“I’m curious to know what happens when you get filled. Do you get pregnant? What kind of offspring would you make?” (Talia)

“Oh, I kinda already fucked a guy, and my belly feels a little weird now.” (me)

“Oh! Let me look!” (Talia) We moved to the bed where I could lie down comfortably as she examined me. “You do seem to have a bit of a bump. Hmmm… this is new.” 

“Ah! That’s sensitive!” (me)

“It’s different from your other tentacles. You like it when I stroke it? Lets see what happens.” (Talia)

“Oh, s-something’s, something’s coming. I feel it moving!” (me)

“Definitely not the same as your other tentacles, you laid an egg from it. I guess it’s meant for implanting eggs in someone. May I take it home to study?” (Talia)

“Yeah, sure.” (me) was a little too busy catching my breath to think on it much.

“Actually, more would probably be good. How about I get them all out of you?” (Talia) She sounded like she was having fun. Good! I didn’t really have the energy to try and return the favor right now.

“Sure, just, make sure you let me know what happens okay? Are they actually viable eggs? I mean, I don’t want to have kids without even knowing about it.” (me)

“Don’t worry, I’ll make sure they are taken care of if they turn out to be viable, and even bring them back if you want. I’ll also let you know what happens. Though it may take a while, and honestly, there’s a good chance they won’t be viable without proper implantation into someone or something else. Monster reproduction can be weird that way.” (Talia) Talia then resumed her efforts.

Aren’t I supposed to be the one making others collapse in bliss? I’m a boss, a tentacle monster boss. Yet I’m the one losing myself in sexual heaven when someone decides to play with me. It felt too damn good to bother me, even if it did make me wonder whether I was any good at being a tentacle girl dungeon boss. I was so easy.

“Ah, hah, I-I don’t think I have anymore left. Let… let me rest, please.” (me) 

“Alright. I guess half a dozen eggs isn’t a small amount. Thank you Lily.” (Talia)

“You’re… welcome…” (me)

“Jenny! You said you wanted to join us when it ended, right?” (Talia)

“Coming! That bath is great! Can I join the cuddle fest?” (Jenny)

“Huh? Sure. The bed is plenty big, and I like hugs.” (me)

“Good, I’m really, really glad I met you, Lily. You helped us against that jerk we made the mistake of joining, and you’ve been helping us out even now. So, I wanted to repay you a little, and show my appreciation in a non-sexual way.” (Jenny)

I fell asleep sandwiched between two kind women. This was bliss.

162