Tenth Encounter
8.1k 14 155
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tenth Encounter

After a nice bath, I returned to the room and approached the door as it opened. Before I could say anything…

“Get fucked, Sam.” (man) and then he kicked the other man who was in front of him, at me. I caught him and just held him close for now.

“What are you doing?” (me)

“Eh? You aren’t supposed to talk, you’re supposed to fuck!” (man)

“It’s okay, this is how I earn my keep. I distract the enemies while he fights.” (Sam)

“Isn’t that kinda messed up? You shouldn’t have to get fucked for a living.” (me)

“Damnit, is that the best you can do Sam?” (man)

He finally decided to attack. However, I’ve got enough eyes to watch over both of them, and enough limbs to hold Sam still, and fight the other man at the same time. If I really had been distracted by Sam, perhaps this man could defeat me, but I wasn’t really. I guess this was their method of overcoming not having enough people?

“I’m sorry! I’m not good enough!” (Sam)

“It’s okay Sam, don’t apologize to this jerk.” (me) I was glad I didn’t need to turn to face the other man to fight him. With eyes literally on my back, I could keep my face pointed at Sam as I tried to comfort him.

“Damnit! How are those thin tendrils able to block my sword!” (man)

Pretty sure it’s magic. As long as my focus isn’t disrupted, or split between too many things, it’s easy for me to block a blade. Really, the best way to fight me is with numbers. So far, only one group has displayed enough coordination and teamwork to defeat me in a straight fight.

“Damnit, damnit, damnit-” *thud* (man) Finally, I managed to knock him out, and he vanished after hitting the ground. I did not want him here.

“I’m sorry.” (Sam)

“It’s okay, Sam. It’s okay. C’mon, let’s take a bath and relax.” (me)

“Okay.” (Sam)

After helping him out of his clothes and we got into the bath, I started scrubbing him down and getting him clean. 

*sniff* “I-I don’t really mind the sex, y’know. It’s kinda fun. It’s just, it doesn’t feel like anyone likes me, and no one gives me a reach around.” (Sam)

“You’re not just a fuck toy, Sam. You’re a person. Don’t settle for just being used.” (me)

“But I’m not good for anything else! I can’t fight, I can’t use magic, I’m really just no good!” (Sam)

“It’s okay. You shouldn’t need to be good at things, just to live. I can’t really talk about how things are outside, since I’ve never been there, but even I know there should be more to life than that.” (me)

At this point I was just holding him close as we talked. We were both clean, and warm, sitting in the bath.

“Y’know, I’d like to get fucked by someone who cares. You care right?” (Sam)

“I’d be happy to show you some love and attention.” (me) I kissed him. He kissed me back. 

“Can you touch my cock?” (Sam)

“I can do more than that.” (me) One of my tentacles with slits engulfed his little rod. “Is this good?”

“Yeah.” (Sam) He kissed me more, then pulled back to say: “Fuck me in the ass too. It feels weird not to have anything in there when I’m feeling like this.” 

So I put a few slick tendrils inside him. I’m not really sure what the key to good anal is, but I did my best, sliding things in and out as I milked him and we kissed over and over. Eventually, he came, hard. I loved the way it felt. I loved knowing I made him do it. I loved the expression on his face.

“I love you. I want to be with you forever.” (Sam)

“I don’t think that’s really an option.” (me)

“If it is, would you say yes?” (Sam)

“Sure. I’m pretty lonely here by myself.” (me)

“There was one blessing I’d been given, that I never used. It never felt like the right time, but now it does. Do you have a name?” (Sam)

“My name is Lily.” (me)

“I pledge myself to you, Lily. To serve for all my life.” (Sam)

“... I’m happy to have you like me so much, but I worry for you. Isn’t this kinda extreme?” (me)

“Your worry is the reason I know you’re the one.” (Sam)

“I’m also worried you’ll be gone when I wake.” (me)

“I won’t be. This pledge has power behind it. It’s the one blessing the Light God gave me. A chance to choose a partner, if I find someone I deem worthy.” (Sam)

“Well, I don’t want a servant, but I wouldn’t mind a lover.” (me)

“I do love you. Will you accept me?” (Sam)

“Yes.” (me)

155