Eleventh Encounter
8.1k 13 159
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Eleventh Encounter

When I woke up in Sam’s arms, it was the most wonderful feeling ever! I wasn’t alone! I could see him looking at me with a smile on his face, like he’d just been enjoying the view waiting for me to wake.

“Morning, love.” (Sam)

I turned to kiss him. “A lovely morning.” (me)

“I’m not hungry, but what do you do for food?” (Sam)

“Oh, I’d forgotten about that. I, uh, haven’t actually eaten anything” (me)

“Huh. There must be something special about this place. It’s been long enough that I should be hungry, yet I’m not.” (Sam)

*creak* 

“There’s a human in here!” (woman 1)

“He’s naked!” (woman 2)

“Oh, sorry! I’ll go put something on!” (Sam)

A bit later.

“Sorry about that.” (Sam)

“Um, what are you doing in a boss room? I didn’t think it was possible to enter a boss room until all other adventurer groups were out already.” (woman 1)

“Well, I decided to be her servant.” (Sam)

“You serve a monster!?” (woman 3)

“She’s not a monster! She’s nicer than anyone else I’ve ever worked for!” (Sam)

“Can she even pay you?” (woman 1)

“I’m not sure you really thought this through properly, Sam.” (me)

“Well, I’d get beaten if I returned, and couldn’t be sure if I’d be able to come back here again! I can’t get here alone! Sometimes it’s necessary to just take the risk and go for a chance. I can’t guarantee I won’t regret my choice later, but I don’t regret it now, and I know I’d be miserable if I’d returned to town.” (Sam)

“Sorry. I hope you never regret it.” (me)

*sob* “Such a sad story!” (woman 3)

“Oh, geeze, Lia’s crying again.” (woman 1)

“If you want to relax, I’ve got a really nice bed, and there’s a great bath in the back.” (me)

“Alright, Sam needs to stay out of the bath while we’re in there though.” (woman 2)

“May I join you?” (me)

“I suppose. Does anyone else have an objection?” (woman 2)

“Nope.” (woman 1)

“No.” (Lia)

Later, while relaxing in the bath.

“Never thought I’d meet a dungeon boss like you.” (woman 1)

“How long has Sam been with you?” (Lia)

“Since yesterday I guess. I’m not really sure how much time passes, but we’ve slept once since then.” (me)

“What about food?” (Lia)

“I’m not sure, I’ve never gotten hungry, so I’ve not eaten anything. I’m hoping Sam doesn’t get hungry either, or we might have a problem.” (me)

“Hmmm…” (woman 2)

“Hey! Don’t just grab someone’s boobs like that!” (me)

“We’re both ladies, what’s the big deal?” (woman 2)

“Grabbing a boob without permission is harassment. Being a lady doesn’t change that.” (me)

“Oh fine. May I?” (woman 2)

“Sure. I don’t really mind being touched, it’s just important to make sure people are okay with being touched before you do so.” (me)

“Sorry.” (woman 2) “Is it okay to do more? Like suck on them?” 

“Yeah, actually, you can go as far as you like. I enjoy it when someone else takes initiative.” (me)

“Well, you might be disappointed if you thought I was gonna ravage you. I just wanted to check something.” (woman 2) She started to suck on my teats, and oh, that feels weird. Did something come out?

“Delicious. You make milk, so I think he can drink this if he gets hungry. It’s normal for dungeon monsters to not need to eat, but humans usually do.” (woman 2)

“Fresh milk? I want some! We’ve just been eating rations.” (woman 1)

“Me too!” (Lia)

After getting enough milk drained out to make me wonder if my production was magically empowered, the three of them seemed satisfied.

“So great. Makes me want to take a nap.” (woman 2)

“If you fall asleep, it will count as defeat, I think.” (me)

“Oh, we don’t really want to return to the entrance yet.” (woman 1)

“Does that mean if you fall asleep, it’s your defeat?” (woman 2)

“Yup.” (me)

“So we need to find a way to exhaust you.” (Lia)

“My favorite would be sexually.” (me)

“Normally, I wouldn’t think of trying something like that…” (woman 1)

“This isn’t exactly normal though.” (woman 2)

“I’ll do it!” (Lia)

“You’ve got the least sexual experience out of all of us here.” (woman 1)

“Well, I’ve gotta start somewhere, and her body is really interesting and weird. I think it’d be fun just to explore it and see how she reacts to everything.” (Lia)

For someone with no experience, Lia proved to be a fast learner, and an eager student. She even let me bring her to orgasm a few times, but insisted on doing most of the work and focused more on me. It was a very pleasant “defeat”.

159