Twelfth Encounter
7.7k 13 154
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Twelfth Encounter

Waking up to Sam’s smile was nice. Though I grew a little concerned when I realized I was milking his cock with one of my tentacles. 

“Oh, sorry.” (me) I must’ve started doing that in my sleep!

“It’s not your fault. I may have tried to tempt your tentacle into going for it before I went to sleep. This wasn’t an unprovoked milking.” (Sam)

“My tentacles act on their own?” (me)

“Oh yeah, when you’re not paying attention, they’ll respond to offerings. They seem weirdly smart about it too, like they only go for it when I try to get them to, and don’t if I’m not. If I didn’t know better, I’d think you were doing it consciously.” (Sam)

“Huh, I didn’t realize that.” (me)

“Makes sleeping with you a lot more fun. Plus it’s a lot better than waking up to a cock in my ass.” (Sam)

“I’m sorry you had to go through that.” (me)

“Well, I don’t have to anymore, now that I’m with you. In fact, I give you permission to milk me any time, even when I’m sleeping.” (Sam)

“Huh?” (me)

“I love you. I love being with you. I love waking up to you. I didn’t know it before today, but I also love waking up like this, with my cock inside you. It’s not like when I was with the other guys. They were just using me, and waking up like that just felt like an insult. Just a reminder of how little they cared. With you, it feels like a reminder of how much you like me. That I’m cared for and not just a hole.” (Sam)

“Thank you. You make me feel a lot better about myself too, Sam. I mean, I’m a tentacle monster in a boss room of a dungeon, and I haven’t ravaged anyone. Heck, the closest I’ve gotten to an orgy is a spit-roast.” (me)

“You’re not a tentacle monster, you’re a woman. A lovely woman.” (Sam)

I didn’t know how to react to that. I was so happy. “Thank you.” (me) I just sorta curled up into his arms and let him hold me. I may not know why I’m here, but it doesn’t matter. I’ll just live for people like him. People who can offer compassion and kindness. People that don’t just judge me because of what I look like, or where I live. Thank you Sam.

*creak*

“Oh, is this a bad time?” (Erin)

“Huh? Erin? No! I’m glad you’re here!” (me)

“Good! Good, um, who’s this?” (Erin)

“I’m Sam.” (Sam)

“My lover.” (me) I was a little embarrassed saying that, but it also felt good. I had a lover. Not a servant or a slave or a someone who had to be here, but a lover. I liked having a lover. 

“Oho! Finally got one, huh? Good for you!” (Erin)

“How can he stay here? Boss rooms don’t let adventurers stay.” (woman 1)

“I used the life pledge.” (Sam)

“““Ehhh!””” (all three women)

“The lover’s pledge of legend!” (woman 2)

“Yes, that.” (Sam)

“Uh, what? What legend?” (me)

“There’s an old tale of a hero and his love. When they pledged their love for each other, the god of light was so touched they blessed the union. The blessing ensured that so long as the hero lived, his lover would not die. So she could travel with him.” (woman 1)

“For the god of light to bless a union like this… it’d be seen as heresy by the church!” (woman 2)

“Well, when I came of age, the blessing ceremony gave me only one blessing: The ability to pledge myself to another.” (Sam)

“That’s… odd.” (Erin)

“Yeah. At first I thought it meant I was destined to be the lover of a great hero. However, I quickly realized that I couldn’t just use it on someone I admired. It had to be someone I genuinely wanted to spend the rest of my life with. So, I ended up having a lot of trouble having no real gift for anything.” (Sam)

“That sounds rough.” (woman 1)

“I ended up with some not so good people. Thankfully, they eventually brought me  here, and now all that misery is history!” (Sam)

“After receiving the gift of healing, I was trained by the church of light. I never really did figure out if it was a blessing or a curse, given how strict that place could be… does the dark god give gifts? Do you have a gift, Lily?” (woman 2)

“Not that I’m aware of. How would I know?” (me)

“Well, we have a ceremony in the church to ask for a blessing. During the ceremony, we meet god and they explain our blessing to us.” (woman 2)

“Well, I’ve never done that, and I’ve not really had a conversation with any god.” (me) I didn’t really think the short exchange before I came to this world counted. We didn’t really talk, so much as god just sorta said some crazy things and then I woke up here. Though I do enjoy being a tentacle girl, this world kinda sucks.

“Did you figure out a way to let us pass without a fight?” (Erin)

“Sorta. I need to pass out.” (me)

“... like, fucked into exhaustion or something?” (Erin)

“Y-yeah. That would work.” (me)

“I suppose that fits the type of dungeon this is. Everything seems to be about sex.” (Erin)

“Can we help, Erin?” (woman 2)

“I know I’m interested, but isn’t this taboo for a priest?” (woman 1)

“Oh, it’s horribly, horribly taboo. Probably up there with consorting with demons. Sam’s blessing let him forge a holy bond with her though. She can’t be evil! … and I kinda like the idea of trying to do something so completely taboo.” (woman 2)

“Alright then, get on the bed, Lily, we’re gonna ravage you so bad, Sam won’t be enough to please you anymore.” (Erin)

“I hope you’re not serious.” (Sam)

“It’s a joke! Still, I’d prefer you to just sit back and watch, Sam. This should be a girls only affair.” (Erin)

“Yeah, sorry, but dicks really aren’t my thing.” (woman 1)

I’d never had so many people attending to me at once before, and I discovered I could moan really, really loud, and that orgasm doesn’t stop me from being able to continue being brought to even greater heights ecstasy. It was easily the most amazing sex I’d had so far, and left me in tears, happy tears. I didn’t know it was possible to feel that good. 

“Sleep well, Lily” (Erin) I did.

***Author Note***

I rewrote the beginning a few times, and I’m still not sure I got it right. I wanted to make it something both parties were clearly wanting, but also wanted Lily to be surprised. Bit awkward to try and get the feeling of the event right.

154