Thirteenth Encounter
7.1k 6 140
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Thirteenth Encounter

The door opened as I was getting “breakfast” from Sam. I didn’t know why I had a desire to drink his “milk” today, but I did, and I know the stuff always seems to feel great in any hole I take it. Side effect of being a tentacle girl I assume. Wonderful side effect. 

“Sam? Is that you?” (man 1)

“Oh, uh, hi, David” (Sam)

If Sam can keep them chatting, then I don’t need to interrupt my “breakfast”, great!

“Are you okay? I heard Grant complaining about you having gone missing after his last trip.” (David)

“Yeah, yeah, I’m great! I’m staying here now. Staying with Lily here.” (Sam)

“You gave that thing a name?” (David)

“No! She’s not a thing! She already had a name anyway. Lily is a lovely lady!” (Sam)

“Are you sure you’re okay, Sam? You’re talking about a dungeon boss.” (man 2)

“I know what I’m saying. I’m not crazy. I’m not under a spell.” (Sam)

“Well, we kinda need to kill her to get to the next floor.” (man 3)

“That’s not necessary. Getting her to pass out from exhaustion also works. The last group just fucked her silly.” (Sam)

“Uh… that’s not really appealing to me.” (man 2)

“Yeah…” (David)

“I’d rather fuck you, Sam.” (man 3)

After my first satisfying drink was finally delivered, I thought I’d join the conversation. 

“There’s a simple solution. Fuck me Sam.” (me)

“Huh?” (Sam)

“Well, I’ve just been making you feel good and enjoying you a bit myself, but you’ve never really taken charge. Since these guys don’t find me attractive, then you’ll just have to be the one to make me submit.” (me)

“Um, I guess I can try.” (Sam)

This was much better than fighting. I recognized those men as the ones who’d slain me before. I didn’t want to experience that again.

“Damn, that ass is fine. Can I fuck you while you fuck her, Sam?” (man 3)

“Sure, I guess. I just hope my stamina holds out.” (Sam)

“Damnit, seeing you two like that… I’m joining in! Prepare yourself, John!” (man 2)

“Well, I’m not gonna be left out of a train like this! I’m going in, Greg!” (David)

While it did feel good, I think getting fucked hindered Sam a lot. In the end, the three adventurers collapsed before I did, and Sam was clearly too tired to keep going by then. Perhaps if they’d resisted the temptation and let Sam work alone, things would’ve gone differently.

“Should I send them out, or let them stay a while?” (me)

“I say they failed. Even if they don’t want to fuck you, there’s other ways to get you to sleep.” (Sam)

“Yeah, alright. Just seems a little unfair to gay guys.” (me)

“Well, if they come back again, we can discuss a better strategy for them.” (Sam)

So, I sent them away.

“Your tummy is getting a bit bigger.” (Sam)

“Yeah, I think it’s filling up with eggs again. Still pretty small compared to last time. Though I think the last time I had eggs, I’d gotten a lot more cum despite it just being one encounter.” (me)

“I probably don’t have enough stamina. Being with you keeps me from going soft prematurely, and lets me keep cumming over and over, but I just don’t have the stamina. Too bad you don’t have stamina restoration in addition to the arousal boost.” (Sam)

“I guess you’ll just have to improve your stamina the old fashioned way: With practice.” (me)

***Author Note***

Sam, that wasn’t nice. You weren’t supposed to make them lose. Lily would’ve let them “win” if you hadn’t told her they lost.

140