Fifteenth Encounter
6.7k 5 154
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Fifteenth Encounter

The three women who entered this time just kinda stared at us in shock.

“Uh… you’re human, right?” (woman 1)

“Yup.” (Sam)

“And you’re cuddling with the boss.” (woman 1)

“Yup.” (Sam)

“She hasn’t raped you?” (woman 1)

“Nope. Been a totally rape free experience.” (Sam)

“Um, so how do we pass this boss then?” (woman 2)

“Honestly, I just need to fall asleep, and that counts as defeat.” (me)

“There’s a great bath in the back if you want to relax. If you want to fuck, that’s also an option.” (Sam)

“““...””” They just kinda stared for a bit, then wandered over to the doorway near the bed.

“Wow, that really is an amazing bath.” (woman 3)

“Are you royalty? This bath is bigger than the one in the Palace.” (woman 1)

“I don’t think I am. How would I know?” (me)

“Uh… I suppose I have no idea how that works for monsters.” (woman 1)

“You’re not going to attack us?” (woman 2)

“I don’t like fighting.” (me)

“There’s nothing in the water?” (woman 2)

“I checked, the water is clean.” (woman 3)

“Ohh, this feels good!” (woman 1)

“I wish there was a shortcut to get here. This would be great for relaxing at the end of a stressful day.” (woman 2)

“Yeah, like when the Hero returned demanding answers.” (woman 3)

“At least it gave me a good excuse to leave the palace.” (woman 2)

“I still don’t like bringing you to a place like this. It’s dangerous.” (woman 1)

I wonder if they realize I can still hear them clearly.

“Staying in the palace would be more dangerous in the long run. I’d either get sold off in some political marriage, or killed because someone thought I was a threat to their own ambitions.” (woman 2)

“Besides, there’s clearly something not right about the King’s behavior. Telling the hero to destroy dungeons is wrong! Towns depend on them for income!” (woman 3)

“Kinda funny to hear a servant of the church of light say that.” (woman 2)

“The dark god isn’t an evil god. They make the monsters to test us.” (woman 3)

“Oh? Then what’s the test here?” (woman 1)

“Um… I admit, I don’t know. I’d always heard the main focus was teamwork and combat skill. Something about preparing for a future war.” (woman 3)

“The boss of this floor is weird then.” (woman 1)

“Yeah.” (woman 3)

Eventually, they got out of the bath, and joined us on the bed to sleep, but stayed far enough away to be out of reach (the bed really is massive). Apparently they wanted to take advantage of the accommodations to get some good rest while they could. I fell asleep too after a while, before they woke up. I never seem to stay up very long.

154