Sixteenth Encounter
6.7k 5 139
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sixteenth Encounter

“Time seems weird here” (Sam)

“How so?” (me)

“Well, I always seem to get tired and fall asleep not long after you do, but I always wake up before you do. In addition, we never seem to stay awake for more than a few hours at a time. I also never seem to get hungry or thirsty. It’s almost impossible to tell that time is passing at all.” (Sam)

*creak*

“Hey, we’re back again.” (woman)

“Is there a way past without fucking you? Wait, who’re you?” (man 1)

“Uh, hi, I’m Sam.” (Sam)

“And, you two are, uh, together?” (man)

“Yeah, this lovely boy pledged himself to me.” (me)

“I’m 21. I’m no boy.” (Sam)

“I didn’t mean it that way. Though… you really don’t have much facial hair.” (me)

“I shave, but yeah, it’s pretty thin. Haven’t actually needed to shave since I’ve been here.” (Sam)

“Um… could we watch the two of you fuck?” (woman)

“Oh, right, you were the two voyeurs who take turns watching each other!” (me)

“They like to watch?” (Sam)

“Yeah, do you wanna do it? Put on a show for their amusement?” (me)

“Okay. I’ve been watched before, but it was usually just someone using me in front of others, not really a show.” (Sam)

“Embarrassed?” (me)

“Yeah, but I’ll do it. It’s not really a bad kind of embarrassment. More like a heightened sensitivity.” (me)

“Vulnerability. You’ll be vulnerable, sensitive, aware of eyes potentially judging you. Yet, you know if they approve, it’ll feel good, won’t it?” (me)

“Yeah. How do you know about this?” (Sam)

“I’ve, uh, spent a lot of time thinking about this sort of thing, and remember a few embarrassing and also pleasing experiences with a very close friend. I don’t think I can see them again.” (me)

“Alright, no need to dig up memories that make you sad, fuck me, Lily.” (Sam)

Sitting up in bed, I put him in my lap. It was a bit awkward since he was taller than me, and I had to lean over a bit to see past his torso. To start, I put two tendrils in his mouth to suck on. 

“Mmm.” (Sam)

Then I stuck two into his ass, while holding him against me with others. Then as I saw his dick harden from the stimulation, I used more tendrils to wrap it up and stroke it. 

“Oh, gonna stroke him to climax? I like it.” (woman)

“I wish the other monsters in this place would do that for me.” (man)

“You could have a go with her.” (woman)

“I already explained last time, why I’d rather not.” (man)

I then decided to spread his legs so I could stroke his balls and the rest of his nethers with other tendrils. It didn’t take long like this for him to climax.

“Oh gods, I want more. Fuck me dear!” (woman)

“Your wish is my command.” (man)

Well, now Sam and I were getting a show too! It was a very enjoyable time as I watched them fuck and cum repeatedly, while bringing Sam to climax over and over again as well. I found a few extra places he’s sensitive I’d not known of before, and enjoyed trying to get him to moan louder than the adventurer couple did. In the end, when everyone except me was exhausted, I convinced the couple to join us on the bed to sleep, and we all slept very satisfied. 

139