Eighteenth Encounter
6.5k 9 141
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Eighteenth Encounter

“Your belly is getting bigger.” (Sam)

It seems Sam carried me back to bed after I fell asleep. He was right, it really was a lot bigger. Like: I think I looked pregnant. Even if it wasn’t huge, it clearly was a bulge.

“I might be pregnant.” (me)

“Are you worried?” (Sam)

“Yeah.” (me)

“We’ll figure something out. It’ll be okay.” (Sam)

“I hope so. I don’t really want to raise kids here. Who could I trust to raise them though?” (me)

“We’ll find someone. There’s plenty of decent people coming through here… Um…” (Sam)

I noticed he was staring at my ovipositor in shock as I was pulling it out.

“You fit that entire thing inside you?” (Sam)

“Yeah.” (me)

“It’s… it’s longer than your torso is!” (Sam)

“Hmmm… you’re right. I didn’t really think about that when I was doing it. I wonder what my limit is.” (me)

“I too am curious.” (Talia)

“Eh? How did I not notice you come in?” (me)

“Don’t ask me. I wasn’t trying to be sneaky. Now, mind introducing me to your new companion?” (Talia)

“Oh, this is Sam. Sam, this is Talia.” (me)

“Nice to meet you.” (Sam)

“A pleasure. I see you have been busy filling Lily already.” (Talia)

“Actually, we’re kinda wondering about something.” (Sam)

“Would you be able to raise our kids? I don’t think I want to try raising children in here.” (me)

“Um, I don’t… I don’t really think I can spare the time and effort for that. I could try asking some people I know, but I really don’t think I know anyone who’d be interested. I’m sorry.” (Talia)

“It’s okay. I wasn’t really expecting anything.” (me)

“Oh, don’t be so sad. How about I distract you with a little fun?” (Talia)

“Actually, if we’re gonna play, can I try my tongue at pleasing you this time?” (me)

“Oh, you want to take charge now?” (Talia)

“Well, you’ve always taken the lead before, and I’ve not done any cunnilingus yet. I’ve only received it.” (me)

“Alright, let’s see what you can do with your lips and tongue. I know your tongue is quite long, but is it strong enough to properly stimulate the right places?” (Talia)

“You and your research.” (me)

“But of course! Research is what I do for a living… well, I’d do it even if I wasn’t getting paid, I’d just have less time for it.” (Talia)

The answer to her question was yes, my tongue is strong enough to properly stimulate her. It took a bit to find out what parts of her vagina were the most effective to play with, but I was able to find them, and thanks to my tongue’s odd sensitivity, it felt good for me too… well, not as good as she was feeling, clearly.

“Enough! Enough. Haaah.” (Talia)

“You don’t want more?” (me)

“I’d rather not pass out from sexual exhaustion. There’s work to be done still, I wanted to collect some fluid samples from you.” (Talia)

“Oh. Okay.” (me)

“First a bit of saliva in this vial. Next is some of the stuff making your tendrils so slippery. Then some lubricant from your vagina, and another sample from your ovipositor, for comparison to see if it’s any different. That should be it, thanks, Lily.” (Talia)

“Are you leaving now then?” (me)

“That’s the plan, though it’d be best if you let us win so we can take the boss loot back.” (Talia)

“Sure. Let me fall asleep in your arms, then.” (me)

“Of course. This will be like our first time together, my little flower.” (Talia)

“Mmm.” (me)

“Do you know why I call you my flower?” (Talia)

“No, why?” (me)

“Because of how your green tentacles open up to reveal pink tendrils. It reminds me of flowers, and like flowers, you have a pleasant scent. Each of your limbs is like a flower stem, that blooms halfway down, revealing a variety of pinks and violets. It’s like a bouquet. You’ve even got more than one type of flower in your bouquet. While most open into long thick tendrils, you’ve got three that don’t open until the very end, where they reveal a pink slit lined with soft cilia. Then there’s the one ovipositor, which seems to open up really early, and reveal a single long thick thing. I hesitate to call it a tendril when it’s so much thicker than all the others. It all reminds me of the many things found inside a flower if one looks carefully enough.” (Talia)

“I think you mixed your metaphors.” (me)

“Well, you have a mix of traits similar to both flowers and bouquets.” (Talia)

“You seem to know a lot about flowers.” (me)

“Well, I did study them in the past, before moving on to studying monsters. I actually got started on monsters due to my curiosity about the bee monsters which would drink flower nectar, and pollinate them. Now go to sleep, if you want lessons I can teach you some other time.” (Talia)

“Yes, mother.” (me)

“I’m not that old yet! Don’t call me your mother!” (Talia)

“It was a joke!” (me) I could help but laugh. “I think I love you, Talia”

“Well, I’m glad to make you happy. I just hope you’ll be okay without me. I’m not ready to start a relationship with anyone, and if I was, it’d need to be someone able to live with me.” (Talia)

“I understand.” (me)

“I am flattered though. Sleep well.” (Talia) She kissed me on the forehead. I dimly remember my mom used to do that when I was a kid. It was a comforting feeling.

141