Twenty-third Encounter
5.8k 5 131
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Twenty-third Encounter

“Hey, Sam? What do you think happens while we sleep?” (me)

“I don’t know, why?” (Sam)

“Well, I realized we’ve never needed to clean the room or bath.” (me)

“Yeah, I noticed it too. The room seems to clean itself up while we sleep.” (Sam)

“I’d say time isn’t passing in here, except I did get pregnant.” (me)

“The speed of that was oddly fast though.” (Sam)

“Might just be how my species is?” (me)

“Um, this is interesting and all, but I was expecting a boss fight.” (man 1)

“Well, we don’t need to fight, and I’m not fond of it. I like fucking a lot more.” (me)

“Uh, I think I’ll turn that offer down.” (man 1)

“I thought you were desperate to get laid?” (man 2)

“What I want is a girlfriend, not just a fuck! If all I wanted was a fuck, I’d go to the brothel.” (man 1)

“I’d like a fuck! Bend over and get ready for my rod, bitch!” (man 3)

“Ew. I know I offered, but you gotta show some respect. I don’t wanna fuck a jerk.” (me)

“Oh, uh, sorry. My girlfriend likes it when I say stuff like that. Guess I got too used to it.” (man 3)

“... huh, not the response I expected. Okay. Apology accepted. Shall we start over?” (me)

“Yeah, okay. May I fuck you?” (man 3)

“Honestly, after that, I kinda want to be the one making you moan.” (me)

“That… sounds fun. My girlfriend doesn’t really like to be dominant, so I’ve not tried being on bottom.” (man 3)

“Oh, this isn’t a top/bottom thing exactly. Come, let’s get you naked.” (me) I approached and pulled him into a kiss, stripping him out of his clothes during the kiss. “I do hope you don’t mind being seen.”

“Ah, this is hot.” (man 3)

“Damn, it is.” (man 2)

“Ugh. Is there somewhere I can go to avoid watching this?” (man 1)

“There’s a bath in the back. We can chat if you like to take your mind off things.” (Sam)

“That sounds great.” (man 1)

Not wanting to lose focus, I didn’t use any of my slits, and instead wrapped his cock in tendrils to stroke and rub with. Also probed his ass as we continued kissing.

“Hot damn! Best Dungeon Boss.” (man 2) He’s got his cock out, and seems to be masturbating to the show.

“Did you want any help with that?” (me)

“Nah, I like watching this.” (man 2)

“Suit yourself.” (me)

I got the man I was with to cum enough times that I stopped counting. It was at least six times, but I’m not sure how many more than that it was before he fell asleep in my grasp. 

I took him to the bed and laid him down. “Sleep well. You’ve earned a good rest.” (me)

“Haaah!” (man 2)

“Finally decided to finish? I’m amazed you edged yourself the whole time.” (me)

“That was awesome!” (man 2)

“Well, there’s a bed if you want to rest.” (me)

“Sounds nice, but how do we win?” (man 2)

“Oh, you just need to stay awake longer than I do.” (me)

“So, if I want to win, I should be doing to you, what you did to him.” (man 2)

“Yeah, pretty much, unless you just want to wait. You want to give it a try?” (me)

“Sure.” (man 2)

“Come to the bed, it’s more comfortable to lie down there.” (me)

“I’m afraid this will be a learning experience for me. I’ve no real experience pleasing a lady.” (man 2)

“Well, calling me a lady is a good start.” (me)

It didn’t take him long to figure out my most sensitive parts were inside me.

“By the light, it’s hard to resist fucking you. Your insides feel like they’d be amazing on a cock.” (man 2)

“You… don’t… have to… resist.” (me) Kinda hard to talk when he’s making me feel this good.

“I want to win. Can’t guarantee I’ll win if I use my cock.” (man 2)

“Well… your hands… are pretty great.” (me)

“I think you’re just really sensitive, which is pretty great. I love an easy partner.” (man 2)

He won. He definitely won.

131